BitchSlap!(TM) "wtf" HERE!
Big Cat

Richmond, KY

#25 Feb 14, 2013
cmon wrote:
<quoted text>you said you would completely ignore him altogether,stop giving him attention,stop saying or posting ANYTHING ABOUT HIM OR TO HIM,what part of your words do you not comprehend,dumbazz,you said you were in on the "boycott" as you call it,so which is it,you going to stop talking about him directly or indirectly or are you going to continue making a foolish hypocrite of yourself,im only looking to bring attention to idiots like you that cant seem to ignore the lust of your desires,as much as you people talk about him it appears he is you hero,and by the way thanks for proving my point about you being a hypocrite and not being able to resist posting about him like i said you would,now do it again like i know you will
Scroll up, you embecile...my SINGLE post is plainly on display. I never said any of those things!!! All I said on this thread was 2 words..."I'M IN". A few bricks shy of a load aren't ya? The only thing you've proved is what a moron you are! Either you are IT or you are related...I see some similarities in your ignorant references. Good riddance....
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#26 Feb 14, 2013
Big Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
Scroll up, you embecile...my SINGLE post is plainly on display. I never said any of those things!!! All I said on this thread was 2 words..."I'M IN". A few bricks shy of a load aren't ya? The only thing you've proved is what a moron you are! Either you are IT or you are related...I see some similarities in your ignorant references. Good riddance....
Get a job you deadbeat pos.
GOP

Hansford, WV

#27 Feb 14, 2013
Big Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
We can never rid ourselves of the 'wtf s' and such. Where do they come from? Such idiocy is destroying this country and the retards will never realize they are responsible by sucking on a fool called Nobama.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#28 Feb 14, 2013
GOP wrote:
<quoted text>We can never rid ourselves of the 'wtf s' and such. Where do they come from? Such idiocy is destroying this country and the retards will never realize they are responsible by sucking on a fool called Nobama.
You Catholic queer pos get a job and get off your knees.
Decadent Westerner

Cantonment, FL

#29 Feb 14, 2013
Thanks for resurrecting this old thread. Great memories.

Now the little runt will have all practicing Catholics on its arse. Wonderful. Wonderful.

You can run, but you can't hide...
BitchSlap wtf

Cantonment, FL

#30 Feb 14, 2013
all day, every day
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#31 Feb 14, 2013
Decadent Westerner wrote:
Thanks for resurrecting this old thread. Great memories.
Now the little runt will have all practicing Catholics on its arse. Wonderful. Wonderful.
You can run, but you can't hide...
Fairy in Florida.

Lmfao
BitchSlap wtf 24_7

Cantonment, FL

#32 Feb 14, 2013
I thought I heard a blowfly giggle like a schoolgirl- ahhh...

Yes, I am.
LOL
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>MY God! in Florida.
Lmfao
Get that thing outta yer ass & put this purebred Salami in yer mout', bottomfeeder--*WHHAAACCKK!!* HA! I ain't lettin' you near me boys, eh?
BitchSlap wtf 24_7

Cantonment, FL

#33 Feb 14, 2013
oops

Didn't catch the new strategy B4 my "lovetaps".
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. I'm with you on this undertaking. Enough is enough.
busy littlecuntvirus this morning, tho', isn't IT?

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

Since: Jan 13

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#34 Feb 14, 2013
WynonasBigBrownBeaver wrote:
I'm in.
Then a hearty "Welcome" shall be extended to you as well!
Wrong

Richmond, KY

#35 Feb 14, 2013
Big Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe you should go back and read what you said you were IN FOR you stupid ignorant hypocrite piece of trash.you said you are IN for ignoring him and not posting anything about him or to him.your the one thats full,full of sh!t.dont make claims that you know you cant deliver on.you cant resist the urge to post about him because in reality youre the homo thats obsessed and you keep coming back posting about him proving that fact.now ill let you go back and read what YOU said YOU were IN on and then let you come baqck once again and prove what a lying hypocrite you are.shouldnt take long.
Wrong

Richmond, KY

#36 Feb 14, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
Then a hearty "Welcome" shall be extended to you as well!
the best way is to outright ignore him altogether and that's exactly what I'll be doing after THIS post.
i guess you can start again after THIS post,you lying hypocrite.

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#37 Feb 14, 2013
Wrong wrote:
<quoted text>the best way is to outright ignore him altogether and that's exactly what I'll be doing after THIS post.
i guess you can start again after THIS post,you lying hypocrite.
Ignore who, sh!thead? I've only addressed Big Cat and specific people OTHER than the person I said I'd be ignoring, which is exactly what I've done since I said that. You really are one completely delusional, detached sh!thead son of a b!tch, aren't you? You repeatedly fail and fail again and reveal yourself as a totally insane stupid waste so obsessed with clinging to males clearly your superior in every way as you desperately try to hard to confirm what we already know: You're one asinine, ignorant f_ck.

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#38 Feb 14, 2013
TOO* hard..
wtf

Nerinx, KY

#39 Feb 14, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
TOO* hard..
...your boyfriend.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#40 Feb 14, 2013
I'm the biggest pos on here.

lmao
lmao
lmao
Early Cuyler

Whitesburg, KY

#41 Feb 14, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignore who, sh!thead? I've only addressed Big Cat and specific people OTHER than the person I said I'd be ignoring, which is exactly what I've done since I said that. You really are one completely delusional, detached sh!thead son of a b!tch, aren't you? You repeatedly fail and fail again and reveal yourself as a totally insane stupid waste so obsessed with clinging to males clearly your superior in every way as you desperately try to hard to confirm what we already know: You're one asinine, ignorant f_ck.
Common sense is something that person clearly lacks. They can't seem to grasp the concept of what ignoring a person is. You can ignore something and still be aware of it. Which is obviously what we are doing.
btw

Cantonment, FL

#42 Feb 14, 2013
no no no no no!

haven't you heard the old adage "imitation is the sincerest form of flattery"?!
wtf wrote:
lmao
lmao
lmao
it IS funny to see that handle with those words behind it, tho'!

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#43 Feb 14, 2013
Early Cuyler wrote:
<quoted text>
Common sense is something that person clearly lacks. They can't seem to grasp the concept of what ignoring a person is. You can ignore something and still be aware of it. Which is obviously what we are doing.
Indeed, friend. It's very revealing when jackasses like Wrong there try claiming that I/we are not ignoring someone when we are clearly addressing one another and not IT anymore. Notice how the simpletons don't dare rebuke IT for his inanely childish one liners, they seem to strongly condone IT's absurdity. I also notice that IT repeatedly uses TOS-violating offensive slurs (i.e. hom_, q_ee_s, etc.) none of which get removed nor his ability to post them prohibited..say like the unfair practices of censoring certain other people here in the past. There seems to be quite a hypocritical double standard applicable here and an outright unjust unfairness that only spotlights the very preposterous one-sided slant of certain factions present.
Jay

Winchester, KY

#44 Feb 14, 2013
wtf wrote:
lmao
lmao
lmao
You mean biggest turd!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sanctuary Cities 3 hr Trump Failed Again 85
Trump Failed Again 3 hr Trump Is Failure 1
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 3 hr Trump Has Lied 5,040
Wicca 5 hr Who dat 19
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 hr its like this 164,801
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 8 hr BB Board 37,138
Masturbating Women Appreciation Thread 10 hr Chester 3
Eric conn is on the run Mon Deep State 81

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages