First Prev
of 4
Next Last
wtf

Richmond, KY

#2 Nov 2, 2012
Just Doing My Job wrote:
Got its own little thread now.
So let's see how many times it can repeat itself on one more thread.
If you were doing your job you would be on your knees and your mouth would be full.

lmfao
Mel

Frankfort, KY

#4 Nov 2, 2012
Hey WTF, you haven't gone after me in a while. Makes me think you don't like me anymore. Come on. They way you are with comebacks, it makes me laugh. Call me a snaggle tooth. Oh point our a typer, I mean typo. Tell me I'm stupid. Tell me how stupid my book is. Tell me it is only for retarded people to read. Come on!
wtf

Richmond, KY

#5 Nov 2, 2012
what wtf REALLY means is wrote:
sometimes the TRUE meaning of its posts gets scrambled between its "brain" & its keyboard---
<quoted text>
hats off to "wtf", for showing the true nature of folks with more technology than sense- damn near 24/7
Did you get on your knees for "work"?
public disclaimer

Corbin, KY

#7 Nov 3, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Did you get on your knees for "work"?
It does not take a Sigmund Freud to figure out what is constantly on the weird transsexual freak's mind.
Decadent Westerner

Cantonment, FL

#9 Nov 18, 2012
yep
public disclaimer wrote:
<quoted text>
It does not take a Sigmund Freud to figure out what is constantly on the weird transsexual freak's mind.
heh heh heh

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

Since: Jan 13

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#10 Feb 13, 2013
If everyone really wanted that moronic POS idiot to suffer then the best way is to outright ignore him altogether and that's exactly what I'll be doing after THIS post. He's only here for attention and he gets it so he assaults thread after thread, poster after poster with his immature, inanely childish one liners of asinine idiocy. WTF contributes nothing meaningful to any issue discussed here yet people
placate his needs with their time, focus, and attention so it fuels his ignorant conduct further and further. If people just flat out refuse to reply to him or acknowledge him he will die down, I promise but as long as he's getting even a syllable of notice he will continue his foul shenanigans.

If you truly wish to hurt him, really want to BITCHSLAP them then do/
say/post nothing TO him or about him. Let's finally kill that l'il f_ck
for good.
Early Cuyler

Whitesburg, KY

#11 Feb 13, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
If everyone really wanted that moronic POS idiot to suffer then the best way is to outright ignore him altogether and that's exactly what I'll be doing after THIS post. He's only here for attention and he gets it so he assaults thread after thread, poster after poster with his immature, inanely childish one liners of asinine idiocy. WTF contributes nothing meaningful to any issue discussed here yet people
placate his needs with their time, focus, and attention so it fuels his ignorant conduct further and further. If people just flat out refuse to reply to him or acknowledge him he will die down, I promise but as long as he's getting even a syllable of notice he will continue his foul shenanigans.
for good.
I've been ignoring the dimwit for sometime now, and have posted a few times trying to get others to do the same. Let him talk to himself.

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#12 Feb 13, 2013
Early Cuyler wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been ignoring the dimwit for sometime now, and have posted a few times trying to get others to do the same. Let him talk to himself.
I agree. I'm with you on this undertaking. Enough is enough.
Early Cuyler

Whitesburg, KY

#13 Feb 13, 2013
Early Cuyler = Traveler, btw.

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#14 Feb 13, 2013
Early Cuyler wrote:
Early Cuyler = Traveler, btw.
Yeah, I pretty much already knew, Trav but it's now confirmed. And of course you know who I am er, oops.. who I am "not" heh, heh.
Big Cat

Richmond, KY

#15 Feb 13, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
for good.
I'm in!
keep religion out of scho

Zoe, KY

#16 Feb 13, 2013
I say Keep Religion out of the schools. It does not belong in public schools- If you want your kids to learn it put them in private schools. It is not right to force religion on others if they do not wish it. I know I do not like it and I am an adult.
Early Cuyler

Whitesburg, KY

#17 Feb 13, 2013
keep religion out of scho wrote:
I say Keep Religion out of the schools. It does not belong in public schools- If you want your kids to learn it put them in private schools. It is not right to force religion on others if they do not wish it. I know I do not like it and I am an adult.
What does this have to do with anything ?

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#18 Feb 13, 2013
Big Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm in!
Welcome to the fold then. No doubt what's his name will try to ratchet up his stupidity now for sure but we'll suppress that bastard with total disregard for him. It will really kill him.
keep religion out of scho wrote:
I think you may be on the wrong thread as E.C. pointed out above.
cmon

Georgetown, KY

#19 Feb 13, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
If everyone really wanted that moronic POS idiot to suffer then the best way is to outright ignore him altogether and that's exactly what I'll be doing after THIS post.
thats the problem tho isnt it,you people just cant seem to fight the urge to ignore him,you are all weak in that respect,take your post for instance,you said after THIS post you would ignore him,you even capitalized THIS in order to get your point across,but what do you do just an hour later,you posted again on this thread,then another hour later you posted again how you were going to ignore him,and again less than an hour ago you posted about him ,do you see the hypocrisy in your statement,maybe you should suppress your urges to post several times a day about someone you all claim is a worthless idiotic homo,its as if you all need him,for validation or whatever reasons
Big Cat

Richmond, KY

#20 Feb 13, 2013
cmon wrote:
<quoted text>thats the problem tho isnt it,you people just cant seem to fight the urge to ignore him,you are all weak in that respect,take your post for instance,you said after THIS post you would ignore him,you even capitalized THIS in order to get your point across,but what do you do just an hour later,you posted again on this thread,then another hour later you posted again how you were going to ignore him,and again less than an hour ago you posted about him ,do you see the hypocrisy in your statement,maybe you should suppress your urges to post several times a day about someone you all claim is a worthless idiotic homo,its as if you all need him,for validation or whatever reasons
He wasn't responding or replying to him directly. I believe he was attempting to encourage others to do the same. Kind of a petty complaint, don't ya think? If you're upset over the boycott, maybe you should keep him company?*LOL*
cmon

Georgetown, KY

#21 Feb 13, 2013
Big Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
He wasn't responding or replying to him directly. I believe he was attempting to encourage others to do the same. Kind of a petty complaint, don't ya think? If you're upset over the boycott, maybe you should keep him company?*LOL*
no he wasnt replying to him directly but he was posting about him on a thread about him after saying he was through posting about him,and now here you are posting on a thread about him after saying you were through posting about him,i know youre not that smart but you have to be able to see the ignorant irony in that,im all for the boycott if it will get you losers to shut the hell up for one day going back and forth flirting with each other talking about nothing but being gay,is the gay thing embedded in your brain or just an obsession from childhood experiences,either way,quit being hypocrites and quit talking about him and posting about him or just come clean and admit your jealous of him and in love with him,now prove what a hypocrite you are by coming back again after saying you were through and post another comment about the person you obviously cant ignore
WynonasBigBrownB eaver

Birmingham, AL

#22 Feb 13, 2013
I'm in.
Big Cat

Richmond, KY

#23 Feb 13, 2013
cmon wrote:
<quoted text>no he wasnt replying to him directly but he was posting about him on a thread about him after saying he was through posting about him,and now here you are posting on a thread about him after saying you were through posting about him,i know youre not that smart but you have to be able to see the ignorant irony in that,im all for the boycott if it will get you losers to shut the hell up for one day going back and forth flirting with each other talking about nothing but being gay,is the gay thing embedded in your brain or just an obsession from childhood experiences,either way,quit being hypocrites and quit talking about him and posting about him or just come clean and admit your jealous of him and in love with him,now prove what a hypocrite you are by coming back again after saying you were through and post another comment about the person you obviously cant ignore
Try a little reading comprehension there, Einstein! I never said I would'nt post to others about IT, I suggested that I would not reply to IT directly. Either way, seems to me that you're out to get a little attention for yourself. I think I might just boycott your ignorant azz as well....feel free to return the favor!
cmon

Georgetown, KY

#24 Feb 13, 2013
Big Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
Try a little reading comprehension there, Einstein! I never said I would'nt post to others about IT, I suggested that I would not reply to IT directly. Either way, seems to me that you're out to get a little attention for yourself. I think I might just boycott your ignorant azz as well....feel free to return the favor!
you said you would completely ignore him altogether,stop giving him attention,stop saying or posting ANYTHING ABOUT HIM OR TO HIM,what part of your words do you not comprehend,dumbazz,you said you were in on the "boycott" as you call it,so which is it,you going to stop talking about him directly or indirectly or are you going to continue making a foolish hypocrite of yourself,im only looking to bring attention to idiots like you that cant seem to ignore the lust of your desires,as much as you people talk about him it appears he is you hero,and by the way thanks for proving my point about you being a hypocrite and not being able to resist posting about him like i said you would,now do it again like i know you will

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min Wisdom of God 170,598
Senator Jones Gets a Pass.............Again 10 min No UMG crooks 10
Mountain Water District 28 min No UMG crooks 13
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 33 min Abe 39,081
TJ'S Testimony 1 hr Spirit of Christmas 98
If you REALLY want to get mad over PROPERTY TAX... 1 hr Investigate 35
Looking for female German Shepherd to breed my ... (May '10) 1 hr Jeff 153

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages