Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81676 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Courtney cissell

Glasgow, KY

#98210 Nov 14, 2014
wow wrote:
In 1811 and 1812 4 of the largest eathquakes hit around the madrid fault.Stong enough to distroy whole settlements and make the mississippi river run backwards.A lot of the activity going on at least in the unitedstates is happening 30 miles from and around where the fault lines run.In other countrys activity is also happening in areas of fault line in some cases.A idea out there could be the increased seismic activity could explain the die off of birds and fish.In which could mean the madrid fault is coming back to life.If a monster earthquake was to hit it could kill as many as 3500 people and hurt thousands more.The loss of buildings and homes would be devistating.For your info I do believe in god I just don't like to jump to a dooms day theory.How about this verse thou shall not judge.
I'm am scared an afraid is this really true that it's really going to happen.
Conchita Perfumada

Peabody, MA

#98214 Nov 19, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
I like good conversation but all the trolls ruin it for everybody..
could be darling but we are entertaining

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#98215 Nov 19, 2014
Conchita Perfumada wrote:
<quoted text>
could be darling but we are entertaining
Yes! Yes they are..

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#98219 Nov 25, 2014
Hey guys! Where has every one been?
Come out, come out, wherever you are!
_-_Nope_-_ is back!!
Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Location hidden

#98220 Nov 26, 2014
irecknso nope...
Sam

Stanford, KY

#98221 Nov 27, 2014
Happy thanksgiving
Blueminer

Atlanta, GA

#98223 Nov 29, 2014
Abeliever wrote:
I'm the greatest topix poster of all time! Deal with it! Trash!
Hmmmmm?! That does not read like the Abeliever I remember
Tollesboro Guy

Lexington, KY

#98224 Nov 29, 2014
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmmm?! That does not read like the Abeliever I remember
I agree Blueminer, Abeliever would never say that. But, it should be impossible for anyone else to post using that username. Maybe a difference in capitalization at the beginning? Abeliever will come forth and defend or explain. Maybe a youth in that home?:-)

Hello to all the Elders and Deacons at Tollesboro Christian Church whom monitor my posts!

Location hidden

#98225 Nov 29, 2014
Hope everyone had a safe thanksgiving. Here's a little Crossroads
Anne 52

Paris, TN

#98228 Dec 1, 2014
Tollesboro Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree Blueminer, Abeliever would never say that. But, it should be impossible for anyone else to post using that username. Maybe a difference in capitalization at the beginning? Abeliever will come forth and defend or explain. Maybe a youth in that home?:-)
Hello to all the Elders and Deacons at Tollesboro Christian Church whom monitor my posts!
Hello , Tollesboro guy. Hope you and all the others had a great thanksgiving
Blueminer

Union City, GA

#98229 Dec 2, 2014
Where is Everybody?

Location hidden

#98230 Dec 2, 2014
Locked up or dead..
Tollesboro Guy

Lexington, KY

#98231 Dec 3, 2014
Anne 52 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello , Tollesboro guy. Hope you and all the others had a great thanksgiving
Hey Anne,

We had eleven for an awesome meal at Mom & Dad's house. Did you have a big family gathering?

Hoping this finds You and Yours doing well.

Rick

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#98234 Dec 7, 2014
Tollesboro Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Anne,

We had eleven for an awesome meal at Mom & Dad's house. Did you have a big family gathering?

Hoping this finds You and Yours doing well.

Rick
Hey! Good Morning! Our big family dinner consisted of 6 of us gathered around the table at Ponderosa. Lol. Not bad, not bad at all but a home cooked meal would've been better. We did do a big ole chili supper at home with all the trimmings: sweet cornbread, sour cream, chopped onions, shredded cheddar cheese etc.
it's 6am here and I'm so hungry that even a bowl of chili sounds great for breakfast ! Lol We worked so hard yesterday and didnt take the time to eat But I bet I make up for it today! Lol
I'll check this thread a little more often now that I know others are doing the same...have a wonderful Sunday!

Location hidden

#98235 Dec 7, 2014
Blueminer wrote:
Where is Everybody?
Computer struggles finally aggravated some to the point of no return and some just didnt return. I see Nope was here... Hello! Blueminer.. Hello to you too!
Tollesboro Guy

Lexington, KY

#98240 Dec 12, 2014
Anne52 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey! Good Morning! Our big family dinner consisted of 6 of us gathered around the table at Ponderosa. Lol. Not bad, not bad at all but a home cooked meal would've been better. We did do a big ole chili supper at home with all the trimmings: sweet cornbread, sour cream, chopped onions, shredded cheddar cheese etc.
it's 6am here and I'm so hungry that even a bowl of chili sounds great for breakfast! Lol We worked so hard yesterday and didn't take the time to eat But I bet I make up for it today! Lol
I'll check this thread a little more often now that I know others are doing the same...have a wonderful Sunday!
Nothing wrong with Ponderosa! We do 2 reunions a year at the one in Maysville. Especially if you are with family. We had 60 at the last one and filled that one up....

Wonder which member has to "Judge" our simple posts so often and so harshly?

I am making a huge pot of my famous chili right now. Have eaten a warmed up bowl for breakfast many times! It's the Breakfast of Champions. Mine is 2 lbs of ground round, can of black beans, dark red plus can of light red kidney beans, 3 packs of McCormicks Chili mix and about half of the large can of tomato juice. I just cook the hamburger in about what water it takes to cover it then start adding cumin, chili pepper and Chipotle chile pepper. After every can of beans I add a pack of the mix and it has to come to a boil again before the next beans and mix. After all ingredients are in I will smash some of the beans against the side of the pot so it gets nice and thick.

We like it!

If I don't see you here, Merry Christmas!

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#98242 Dec 12, 2014
Hey everyone! Hope you're all doing well.

They've made this thread a little hard to find, what with grouping it in with that list of annoying political drivel..

Anyway: Christmas is upon us again! Is everyone ready? I've got only one more gift to purchase and I'm done!

Where is Ancient Wolf? I skimmed back a few pages and didn't see him posting. I know those ads got to him. Abeliever, it was good to see you back too. Glad things are going so super well for you!! By the way: That troll will be history soon, no doubt... LOL! Blue, Tolles, Anne, and everyone else, so good to see you too!!

Okay, I'm outta here for a bit. See you all later! I've got some time to kill today and will pop back in after while.
Enjoy your day!!

Location hidden

#98247 Dec 14, 2014
Tollesboro Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing wrong with Ponderosa! We do 2 reunions a year at the one in Maysville. Especially if you are with family. We had 60 at the last one and filled that one up....

Wonder which member has to "Judge" our simple posts so often and so harshly?

I am making a huge pot of my famous chili right now. Have eaten a warmed up bowl for breakfast many times! It's the Breakfast of Champions. Mine is 2 lbs of ground round, can of black beans, dark red plus can of light red kidney beans, 3 packs of McCormicks Chili mix and about half of the large can of tomato juice. I just cook the hamburger in about what water it takes to cover it then start adding cumin, chili pepper and Chipotle chile pepper. After every can of beans I add a pack of the mix and it has to come to a boil again before the next beans and mix. After all ingredients are in I will smash some of the beans against the side of the pot so it gets nice and thick.

We like it!

If I don't see you here, Merry Christmas!
I've never tried chili with black beans but I'm in the mood for something different so I'm going to give this a try!! Breakfast of Champions! Lol Well...

Heeheehee.. We filled one table at ponderosa ... Sometimes we do fill 3 tables though.. Never the whole restaurant

Location hidden

#98248 Dec 14, 2014
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
Hey everyone! Hope you're all doing well.

They've made this thread a little hard to find, what with grouping it in with that list of annoying political drivel..

Anyway: Christmas is upon us again! Is everyone ready? I've got only one more gift to purchase and I'm done!

Where is Ancient Wolf? I skimmed back a few pages and didn't see him posting. I know those ads got to him. Abeliever, it was good to see you back too. Glad things are going so super well for you!! By the way: That troll will be history soon, no doubt... LOL! Blue, Tolles, Anne, and everyone else, so good to see you too!!

Okay, I'm outta here for a bit. See you all later! I've got some time to kill today and will pop back in after while.
Enjoy your day!!
I'm having a good Christmas season this year...I haven't over spent and all gifts are wrapped . I've even bought gifts for myself lol.
It's so good to see several of you on here again! Wish AW would stop by. Several have dropped in to warm their feet by the fire and its good to visit .

Since: Oct 14

Hopkinsville, KY

#98251 Dec 15, 2014
What kind of birds?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 20 min DNC FBI 2,536
~*~ Last Post Wins ~*~ (Aug '11) 31 min -Prince- 7,558
Travis Dale Coleman 37 min ky girl 1
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 39 min Doctors 32,699
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 47 min bi guy 25,613
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 55 min ChromiuMan 149,650
$2.5Million at What Rate and Fee? 56 min Great job squires 6
nugent not selling 7 hr Draft Dodger Ted 60

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages