Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments (Page 3,956)

Showing posts 79,101 - 79,120 of81,555
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

Hey Imposter..I have been out on a double date.. me and two women hehehehe

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
Whoa! You go---
I'm reading a book about Typhoid Mary. Stay away from that one Wolf.
Imposter

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Ancient Wolf wrote:
You got me beat then, I cant top that. As a teen I dated a girl and her sister at the same time, only one of them and myself ever knew about that. But I know what you're saying...I hope. LOL
Nah I know it was on the up and up.
Men will kid around about stuff like that but when it comes right down to it, most woman can usually turn most men's faces as red as a pickled beet.
Anne

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

Could be worse than the dollies. Google Jean Stevens , Wyalusing PA. She lived with the corpse of her husband and of her twin sister. Yep. Pretty goofy. She had them removed from their graves and moved them in with her...for several years. Interesting court outcome and it proves a court can be sympathetic. Our landlord was a neighbor and occasionally visited her home.
Imposter

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Predestination is a great subject to debate. The ultimate two edged sword. Perhaps this might not be the best place to start that debate.
LOL
You know how Wolf gets-- we will get a spanking!
I guarantee he'd spank you, with pleasure. You better be on your best behavior for a little while.
Imposter

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

Anne wrote:
Could be worse than the dollies. Google Jean Stevens , Wyalusing PA. She lived with the corpse of her husband and of her twin sister. Yep. Pretty goofy. She had them removed from their graves and moved them in with her...for several years. Interesting court outcome and it proves a court can be sympathetic. Our landlord was a neighbor and occasionally visited her home.
Wild! Norman Bates city.

"Have some tea deary, just sit down there by Willard, don't mind him he looks a little pale.... he's just dead as a Mackerel ." Lol
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>You got me beat then, I cant top that. As a teen I dated a girl and her sister at the same time, only one of them and myself ever knew about that. But I know what you're saying...I hope. LOL
Nah I know it was on the up and up.
Men will kid around about stuff like that but when it comes right down to it, most woman can usually turn most men's faces as red as a pickled beet.
Well, I left most to your imagination and never said what kind of date. LOL Actually, it was a date to go get pizza.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Wild! Norman Bates city.
"Have some tea deary, just sit down there by Willard, don't mind him he looks a little pale.... he's just dead as a Mackerel ." Lol
There was an old tv show some years ago (maybe even a Twilight Zone program) where Grandpa had died but refused to lay down. So at dinner he sneezed and his nose fell off into his plate. LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>There was an old tv show some years ago (maybe even a Twilight Zone program) where Grandpa had died but refused to lay down. So at dinner he sneezed and his nose fell off into his plate. LOL
Hate to see what happened when went pee!
Mississippi Man

Olive Branch, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Imposter wrote:
Hey, you ole hipster! I know this music is not acid rock but it sure isn't exactly Bill Monroe either. Guess I'm surprised at you. Hike'n the hills with your head-set on....get down!....All Right!!!!!
Imposter

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, you ole hipster! I know this music is not acid rock but it sure isn't exactly Bill Monroe either. Guess I'm surprised at you. Hike'n the hills with your head-set on....get down!....All Right!!!!!
I'm kinda weird when it comes to music, anything could be playing at any time around here. From Credence to Johnny Cash to Mozart's Eine Kleine Nachtmusik: Allegro.
Anne

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>There was an old tv show some years ago (maybe even a Twilight Zone program) where Grandpa had died but refused to lay down. So at dinner he sneezed and his nose fell off into his plate. LOL
It was kinda like that... The woman kept make up on her sister. I think they were 91. Apparently every now and then she would roll them up in a carpet. Quite the sensational case just a few years ago. The courts gave her permission to bury them on her land but she would have to let them RIP. No more tea parties. Don't think they did much to the guy that dug them up. I visited the courtroom in Bradford county and it is a beautiful vintage piece of history. I snuck a couple pics of the high ceilings with the beautiful murals. Shhhh...
Anne

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>I'm kinda weird when it comes to music, anything could be playing at any time around here. From Credence to Johnny Cash to Mozart's Eine Kleine Nachtmusik: Allegro.
Me too. I love (some) of the Irish drinking songs! They usually tell a crazy story that keeps you highly entertained. Lol. I want to like the "moods of nature" music with birds chirping and frogs galumphing as I like it in real life. No luck finding a cd I like though. Regional musics? Bagpipes? Zydeco? Love it all---in small doses. A little bagpipe music goes a long way with me. That guy in Edinburgh Scotland playing for donations on the street corner? Perfect. Bagpipes at Morehead State at graduation? Perfect. On a cd in my car? Too much. Love "Amazing Grace" on bagpipes! Zydeco at a wedding party late at night in the Deep South ? Perfect! Otis Reddings " Sittin' on the Dock of the (lake)" while I'm in the hammock on my dock lookin' at nothin' and everything ? Perfect. If you ask my kids what type of music I like they couldn't tell you.
Anne

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Louisville has/had an African drumming group made up of several inner city kids. Loved their cd. Jake Shimabukuro on ukulele. IZ- famous Hawaiian singer. I listened to them hours on end
Sitting under summer shade trees sipping lemonade listening to gospel music sung and played on dulcimer, guitar and harmonica at a little country church my grandparents attended oh so long ago? It is well, with my soul....If i may use a line from P.P.Bliss the gospel song writer from PA to describe that contentment at the country church fest.
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Tchaikovsky's 1812 Overture;) It would lull me to sleep while pregnant. Magnificent. Swan Lake and the Nutcracker lovely works: especially the Waltz of the Flowers piece.
It might be cloudy here, but that won't deter peace and contentment. Wonderful day to All!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Judged:

Anne wrote:
<quoted text>Me too. I love (some) of the Irish drinking songs! They usually tell a crazy story that keeps you highly entertained. Lol. I want to like the "moods of nature" music with birds chirping and frogs galumphing as I like it in real life. No luck finding a cd I like though. Regional musics? Bagpipes? Zydeco? Love it all---in small doses. A little bagpipe music goes a long way with me. That guy in Edinburgh Scotland playing for donations on the street corner? Perfect. Bagpipes at Morehead State at graduation? Perfect. On a cd in my car? Too much. Love "Amazing Grace" on bagpipes! Zydeco at a wedding party late at night in the Deep South ? Perfect! Otis Reddings " Sittin' on the Dock of the (lake)" while I'm in the hammock on my dock lookin' at nothin' and everything ? Perfect. If you ask my kids what type of music I like they couldn't tell you.
I have tons of Cajun and Zydeco music. Love it!

“McKee's Most Hated Son”

Since: Nov 11

McKee, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Judged:

Musik is eternal.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Judged:

I like both kinds of music.. Country and Western LOL

Actually, I like it all except.... My favorite thing to do is to be sitting in traffic with some dude with a $3000 boom system in a $300 car vibrating the asphalt.. Then I roll down my windows and play my Lakota Sioux PowWow CD as loud as it will play hehehe
Anne

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Judged:

Lol "both" kinds if music!!
But you do like that drum! When you leave a pow wow the drum stays with you for a little while. doesn't it. BOOM. Boom Boom Boom....
I love the jingle dress dancers
Imposter

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Judged:

I've already forgotten what you said anyway. Life is a whirlwind of turds and candy I guess.
Dodge the turds.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 79,101 - 79,120 of81,555
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

141 Users are viewing the Pikeville Forum right now

Search the Pikeville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Cornelius Scudmister 146,004
Free Printable Coupons (Mar '11) 16 min Sara 8
mountain comp what do they write 17 min hoping 6
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 29 min Ricky Noya 16,114
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 52 min curious 128,511
Does CAP pay for child care while parent in sch... (Jan '13) 1 hr Sassy 15
Donovan Blackburn in '04: A Look Back at When t... 2 hr Mmm Hmm 14
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pikeville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••