Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,729

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story
Mississippi Man

Olive Branch, MS

#94094 Nov 18, 2013
Then wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree. Our society tends to sensationalize and obsess over many a fringe voice.
When you say "society", you may well be right but to me the news media drags up way too much unimportant MUD. To make things worse, our society gets its nourishment from it! I sure tend to smile and enjoy when I hear things like Anne sleeping 10' from her back door just so she can enjoy the galaxy! Now that's G-R-E-A-T!
haa lets

Wooton, KY

#94095 Nov 18, 2013
not joke about that fault i have seen mountains setting upside down.the coal was turned straight up.the Mississippi River ran backwards for 5 min.that what made the lakes between southern KY and northern Tenn.with the way things are today i don't wont to think about it.it is a dangerous fault line and some think its over due.lets pray they wrong.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#94096 Nov 18, 2013
Now that poster really is old, if he-she saw the Mississippi River run backwards. That happened in 1812.
Imposter

London, KY

#94097 Nov 19, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
Now that poster really is old, if he-she saw the Mississippi River run backwards. That happened in 1812.
Some make little difference in past and present visions. To some- all is connected in a great circle and there isn't actually a dividing line in respect to past, present, future.
I think heavy drinking may be partially responsible for the visions though. lol
Anne

United States

#94098 Nov 19, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, there were originally 15 Commandments but Moses tripped and broke the 3rd tablet.
I can't seem to even keep the 10. There's no way I could keep 15 .
Imposter

London, KY

#94100 Nov 19, 2013
Anne wrote:
@aw and imposter. You guys let on that you're older than dirt. Lol. I have an aunt that's older than Life itself. Yep, I surely do. She was born in 1933 and Life magazines first edition was November 1935.
Misty, so disappointed in myself. I haven't been rowing on the pond lately.:-(
However last night the moonlight was literally sparkling on the water like thousands of diamonds! Tonight the moon is perfect . A big orange ball! And Venus!! Outstanding!! So brilliant right now!! Last August I spent the night on a camping cot in our driveway (10 foot from
The back door lol) just to be able to get my fill of the meteor showers.
I'm not that old chronologically, but I have done things that are very hard on a body. Some things I had to do, other things I chose to do, nevertheless my body is probably less healthy than that of a much older man. I can still split wood with a hammer and wedge too, but very slowly and with many a rest.
Good day my dear.

My my....Don't fall asleep out there! I might come walking by and see me a fine woman laying outside all alone and get all frisky, things happen fast when I get frisky Anne. What would your sweets think about that? Lol
Cant help it.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#94101 Nov 19, 2013
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Some make little difference in past and present visions. To some- all is connected in a great circle and there isn't actually a dividing line in respect to past, present, future.
I thought maybe it was the moonshine that made the sentences slurred. LOL
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#94102 Nov 19, 2013
As Merle Haggard sang "If We Make It through December"... That being the case, then I will be living in the same decade of years as Raquel Welch and Sophia Loren... Not bad company, huh? LOL
Imposter

London, KY

#94103 Nov 19, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
As Merle Haggard sang "If We Make It through December"... That being the case, then I will be living in the same decade of years as Raquel Welch and Sophia Loren... Not bad company, huh? LOL
If we make it through December, everything's gonna be alright come summertime.

Don't let the syntax fool you Wolf, old Haa is a pretty sharp old dude when it comes right down to it. I've seen some of his posts that were full of truly forgotten wisdom, sure they were mixed in with the errors but a lot of them were pretty wise statements once understood.
In certain cultures an older man's words are just considered true beyond the shadow of a doubt.
If he said "jump" a lot of people in Hyden would ask "how high honorable father?"

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#94104 Nov 19, 2013
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>If we make it through December, everything's gonna be alright come summertime.

Don't let the syntax fool you Wolf, old Haa is a pretty sharp old dude when it comes right down to it. I've seen some of his posts that were full of truly forgotten wisdom, sure they were mixed in with the errors but a lot of them were pretty wise statements once understood.
In certain cultures an older man's words are just considered true beyond the shadow of a doubt.
If he said "jump" a lot of people in Hyden would ask "how high honorable father?"
Hey handsome! How's Tuesday treating you.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#94105 Nov 19, 2013
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>If we make it through December, everything's gonna be alright come summertime.
Oh I agree with you. Old Haa does have some widsom and is also wise enough to not give it freely and makes us work for it. LOL I feel quite sure his wisdom includes "Anything worth having is worth working for".
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

#94106 Nov 19, 2013
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Some make little difference in past and present visions. To some- all is connected in a great circle and there isn't actually a dividing line in respect to past, present, future.
Several days ago my little one says,'Mom, let me look at your hands.' After glancing at my hands, she replies:' I'm older than you.' I ask, " Just how much older than me." 'Well, not too much older than you,' she laughs. Now, I just wonder about reincarnation. I do believe she is a special child, an old soul. It was the strangest experience of my life.Lol. That day I hadn't touched a drop.

Location hidden

#94107 Nov 19, 2013
Misty eyed wrote:
<quoted text>Several days ago my little one says,'Mom, let me look at your hands.' After glancing at my hands, she replies:' I'm older than you.' I ask, " Just how much older than me." 'Well, not too much older than you,' she laughs. Now, I just wonder about reincarnation. I do believe she is a special child, an old soul. It was the strangest experience of my life.Lol. That day I hadn't touched a drop.
I was always told I had an old soul but never thought much about it. Then when as I got older I really connected with the 40's. Just this real sense that I belonged there. Things from the 40's feel natural to me. I've included many items from that era in my home and it's feel very natural. Perhaps there is more to.
Imposter

London, KY

#94108 Nov 19, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I agree with you. Old Haa does have some widsom and is also wise enough to not give it freely and makes us work for it. LOL I feel quite sure his wisdom includes "Anything worth having is worth working for".
I know what you mean.
It may or may not be a sign as I see it, but the upside-down mountain with the coal showing reference hits pretty close to home! I'd like to hear an interpretation-

@ Haa- How about it? Do you think this is close to happening or just a distant sight, done come?
Imposter

London, KY

#94109 Nov 19, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey handsome! How's Tuesday treating you.
Hello beautiful!
I told you Nanny! LOl
A real heart-breaker right her my lady. I wish I'd been born rich instead of so darn good looking....
Things are going slow today, but going just the same.
Imposter

London, KY

#94110 Nov 19, 2013
Misty eyed wrote:
<quoted text> Several days ago my little one says,'Mom, let me look at your hands.' After glancing at my hands, she replies:' I'm older than you.' I ask, " Just how much older than me." 'Well, not too much older than you,' she laughs. Now, I just wonder about reincarnation. I do believe she is a special child, an old soul. It was the strangest experience of my life.Lol. That day I hadn't touched a drop.
I knew of a girl back when I was a kid that often spoke what sounded like french in her sleep. she was around the age of eight when this started. She had never studied the language. Her mother recorded her on one of those old rca cassette recorders. Well, they took the tape and got it deciphered somewhere and it turned out she was not only speaking french perfectly, but she was also using a lot of french medical terms. It appeared she was dreaming about being a nurse in a military hospital.

Location hidden

#94111 Nov 19, 2013
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>I knew of a girl back when I was a kid that often spoke what sounded like french in her sleep. she was around the age of eight when this started. She had never studied the language. Her mother recorded her on one of those old rca cassette recorders. Well, they took the tape and got it deciphered somewhere and it turned out she was not only speaking french perfectly, but she was also using a lot of french medical terms. It appeared she was dreaming about being a nurse in a military hospital.
That gives me the shivers.

Location hidden

#94112 Nov 19, 2013
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Hello beautiful!
I told you Nanny! LOl
A real heart-breaker right her my lady. I wish I'd been born rich instead of so darn good looking....
Things are going slow today, but going just the same.
I remember a trail of broken hearts across the Eastern USA -- all started the day you were born in Rikers.
Christian

Grovetown, GA

#94113 Nov 19, 2013
On these dead birds, I think that it might be caused be all the drones that Obama is flying while we sleep,Spy drones with hell fire missiles . He's coming,No joke.
Imposter

London, KY

#94114 Nov 19, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember a trail of broken hearts across the Eastern USA -- all started the day you were born in Rikers.
I wonder if it's a sin to wish I could do it all over again? If so I have sinned...again Lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No strings 5 min Just lookin 1
10 percent equals 90 percent of crime. - blacks 48 min Blacks Are Stupid 11
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 55 min Ex-Democrat for M... 20,481
Cover songs (Jul '11) 1 hr Musikologist 882
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 1 hr living dead girl 22,292
song title game, anyone? (Oct '08) 1 hr Musikologist 23,009
A to Z of Song Titles Posted (Dec '13) 1 hr Musikologist 928
Sheriff Charles Fuzzy Keesee 14 hr plumber 61
Pikeville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pikeville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pikeville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:45 am PST

NFL11:45AM
Injury roundup: A.J. Green misses Bengals practice
NBC Sports12:22 PM
Gano eager for another chance vs. Falcons - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
NBC Sports 4:53 AM
Panthers coach and family replaced gifts for break-in victims
NBC Sports 6:16 AM
A.J. Green's injured arm "feeling a little better"