Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81692 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#93567 Oct 23, 2013
There you go Imposter... Just what you need.. A witch doctor to "bone" up your manhood and a potential mail order bride. I am way too old for either one so you can have my place in the line. LOL
RapidFire

Gray, KY

#93569 Oct 23, 2013
HEY ! just thought I'd drop in for a second to say Howdy , so HOWDY ! been running rapidly all summer with no time to chit-chat or chatter. but today, that coldass wind ran me rapidly into the cabin ! BRRRrrr, is it january? Hope you birds are stay'n warm. My old joints and bones says winter is nigh. I do believe we're in for a hell'r this year. Wish I could just FLY south and fish all winter...oh well, rapid out.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#93570 Oct 23, 2013
Imposter wrote:
I wonder if the good doc could dance around, yell and shake his stick some, and make me less tired this fine morning?
I better just go make coffee I guess.
It appears the witch doctor has already R U N N O F T with your mail order bride. So it is back to the coffee. LOL
Tollesboro Guy

Lexington, KY

#93571 Oct 23, 2013
Go All A wrote:
<quoted text>
There are many who believe that the Japan tsunami was the result of an intentional underwater nuclear detonation by the powers that be to punish Japan for going against the cabal interests. This is a very interesting and thought provoking conspiracy theory if you are inclined to read about it. I believe it is definitely within the realm of possibility just like HAARP and the 9/11 conspiracy theories...it all makes sense.
I don't doubt an international conspiracy but,,
H.A.A.R.P. is not capable of doing anything more than the intent for which is was designed. The actual antennae are very short, the array is not suited for anything "high-powered".See:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/capital-w...

Just FYI,

Rick
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

#93573 Oct 23, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone gave me some bread last week. It laid around here until I finally gave it to the chickens. I don't eat much bread, but mainly biscuits and cornbread. My baby girls are both guys in their 40s (LOL). Dog wanted me to get up and add some wood to his fire and turn the tv off. We have matching recliners that are about 6 feet from the stove and we sleep through most of the programming.
Haha. Two, grown man babies and Dog huh? He probably seems more like a friend though. That Dog sure is a good fella. Well, at least the chickens ate that bread. Last batch I made would have choked a horse. Hehe. I prefer, some flap jacks with apple butter myself. Tollesboro Guy had my mouth watering with his mom's zucchini bread smothered in butter. You and dog keep enjoying those chairs and fireplace. That is the real high life;) That fresh bread is good for egg sandwiches though. Lol. Fine day to All.
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

#93574 Oct 23, 2013
OhioJeepGirl wrote:
Good Evening All!
@ Lala - A friend of the family is married to a Japanese lady. The last time I talked to them they said that a lot more is going on than what the media is reporting. Her family was doing ok so far. I wonder if we are witnessing the end of the Japanese people. I guess they are going to try and create some frozen wall as a barrier to keep the nuclear material from continuing to enter into the ground water. I believe they are fighting a losing battle and should ask the world for help before all the vegetables around the world pop up deformed.
Great to see you back posting! I believe you are our Fukushima expert.
@ Misty - Do you use bread four? Also, how many cups of flour do you use in your recipe?
Use unbleached, all purpose white flour by King Arthur. It can be found at Walmart and most grocery stores. It is an excellent baking flour that I use to make my scones as well. The recipe I gave is for two loaves;)
Happy Baking;) I'll find a link to the best recipe I found...

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#93575 Oct 23, 2013
You may as well be speaking in a foreign language, for all the sense you're making. Maybe your words are coming out in the wrong order, you start your story in the middle rather than at the beginning, or some people seem to be incapable of grasping the point you're trying to make. So frustrating!

A loved one is showing a marked tendency to rewrite history, but may be suffering from self-delusion in the process. Should you set the record straight or allow them to indulge their fantasies? Be wary if you're involved in a property deal, because someone may not be entirely honest with you today, perhaps omitting to pass on some rather important facts or glossing over unfavorable details. Keep your wits about you.

If you want to do yourself a favor, get together with some of your nearest and dearest, dear Sagittarius. However, you might want to avoid anyone who's very noisy or too much like hard work, because you simply won't have the stamina for them with the Sun moving into your twelfth house. Instead, choose companions who are sensitive, affectionate and who don't need to be endlessly entertained.

Not a hardened heart just not a door mat. You are young and healthy. No more questions. No more answers.
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

#93576 Oct 23, 2013
http://m.youtube.com/watch...

@ OJB, I use honey in the recipe I have. Sugar is fine. I couldn't find the exact video I watched. This one is terrific though. Quite helpful. Best to you;)
Imposter

London, KY

#93579 Oct 23, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears the witch doctor has already R U N N O F T with your mail order bride. So it is back to the coffee. LOL
They didn't last long early this morning, and neither did my semi-racy reply to the ripoff...I mean mail order bride lol.
Imposter

London, KY

#93580 Oct 23, 2013
The witch doctor grabbed that philipeno chick and went - Oooh eee ooo aaa aaa, bing bang balawalla bing bang-
hehehe. Hope he dont put a bone in her nose or nothing.

Love you Nanny, its almost night night time.
How about the story about the little red teddy?hehehehe..aaah
Anne

Baldwin, WI

#93581 Oct 23, 2013
Misty eyed wrote:
<quoted text>Haha. Two, grown man babies and Dog huh? He probably seems more like a friend though. That Dog sure is a good fella. Well, at least the chickens ate that bread. Last batch I made would have choked a horse. Hehe. I prefer, some flap jacks with apple butter myself. Tollesboro Guy had my mouth watering with his mom's zucchini bread smothered in butter. You and dog keep enjoying those chairs and fireplace. That is the real high life;) That fresh bread is good for egg sandwiches though. Lol. Fine day to All.
I've made several Belgium waffles lately. At home I use the Krusteze(?) brand waffle mix and I love it. I throw in some pecans or mashed bananas and use raspberry syrup. Top it off with sliced strawberries and whipped cream or icecream. Oh yeah!
At a motel? I sometimes carry chopped pecans to throw in the waffle mix and have been known to take strawberries for a topper. Lol

Now those recliners sitting next to the fire at AW's house. Perfect!! A good movie, some popcorn, apples and fresh baked chocolate chip cookies! Oh and snowflakes quietly making their way to the ground....

I'm not in the least bit hungry and here I am running off about all this food!
Anne

Baldwin, WI

#93582 Oct 23, 2013
The colloidal silver can do some crazy things. My Amish friend was telling of a buddy that turned gray from an overdose(?). He didnt mention any internal problems but maybe just didnt feel it was his place to tell me.
Bully or Stooge

Charleston, WV

#93584 Oct 23, 2013
Tollesboro Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
H.A.A.R.P. is not capable of doing anything more than the intent for which is was designed. The actual antennae are very short, the array is not suited for anything "high-powered".See:
Just FYI,
Rick
The HAARP in Gakona Alaska is probably a decoy anyway. The real deal is likely somewhere else in an unknown location, probably mobile either at sea or underground.
Nena

Charleston, WV

#93585 Oct 23, 2013
Anne wrote:
The colloidal silver can do some crazy things. My Amish friend was telling of a buddy that turned gray from an overdose(?). He didnt mention any internal problems but maybe just didnt feel it was his place to tell me.
Used in excess it will definitely turn you gray, but used in very small homeopathic doses, it has antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal effects which is why it is used in a burn cream called Silvadene.
Hope

Charleston, WV

#93586 Oct 23, 2013
OhioJeepGirl wrote:
@ HOPE
My kidneys: My right kidney is working fine, thank God! I have a 3.3 cm x 3.2 cm x 2.2 cm tumor arising from the inferior pole of the left kidney, which also suffers from moderately severe hydronephrosis. I believe that if I would have had insurance and been sent to the urologist early on that they could have put a stint in the ureter that my kidney would not have started failing. That is, after all, why my oncologist sent me to the urologist in the first place, to save the kidney from failing. Because that kidney fills up and swells pretty badly it causes pain that can become worse than child birth! I spent the better part of the last few months in pain from that left kidney. Pain is the only reason why they want to take out the kidney. Now that the tumors are starting to decrease in size, I think I am going to wait on the kidney surgery in hopes that my left kidney could regain function. It still has 9% function. Well, at least it did on Sept. 11th when I had the kidney function test done. What do you think the odds are that my kidney could regain function?
My cancer is not currently in remission. It used to be. Some of the tumors we know are shrinking. I have at least 12 tumors currently <sigh> that we know of. Most are in the lungs, unfortunately, and those ones are a great worry to me. Then I have that big tumor in my kidney, which was biopsied (um, that was fun) and proved that it was a return of the breast cancer. I also have a small one in my spleen (6mm) and, <sigh>, I just received a copy of my bone scan, cancer marker blood test, and blood chemistry today. The bone scan showed my left arm bone again and also hot uptake in the L4 vertebral body. Warm uptake in the right mid cervical spine and right first MTP joint.
I am not a urologist but I believe the tumor in the left kidney is small enough to be excised locally or with a partial nephrectomy. There is also the option of radiofrequency ablation which may be a good option to discuss with your oncologist or urologist. I am not sure why you have hydronephrosis as a result of that relatively small tumor unless you also have invasion of the tumor into the renal pelvis or ureter causing obstruction in which case the stent should be a good temporizing measure until the tumor regresses or is removed. I think your chances of kidney recovery are good as long as the stent is in place so it is good that you did not have the total nephrectomy. I don't have much advice for you on the bone metastasis other than the traditional treatments of
chemotherapy followed by bone marrow transplant, targeted radiation therapy or radiopharmaceuticals, immunotherapy, hormonal therapy, or even radiofrequency ablation or cryosurgery. Unfortunately some of these treatments are not widely available and are also associated with many untoward side effects.
But don't be discouraged. I think the fact that your tumor did regress is a good sign and means you are doing something right. Keep your life stress free, maintain a good attitude and a healthy lifestyle with optimal nutrition and always remain hopeful that you can beat this. I am praying for you...that counts too, never underestimate the power of faith, love, prayers, and an optimistic attitude and there have been many studies and case reports that have shown these make a difference also.
Bully of Stooge

Charleston, WV

#93587 Oct 23, 2013
Tollesboro Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Just FYI,
Rick
HAARP has been operational since the early 90's and was built by the military for "research" purposes using taxpayer dollars. To date, are you aware of any results that this "research" has yielded which has been reported to the taxpayers? After all, we did pay for it didn't we? Aren't we at least entitled to see what we have paid for or is this "top secret" military stuff?
I may be a conspiracy nut, but I ask you, why would you believe this is not "high-powered" or anything else that the Washington post reports for that matter? You should read "Angels Don't Play This HAARP: Advances in Tesla Technology" by Nick Begich and I am sure you will change your tune.
Hope

Charleston, WV

#93588 Oct 23, 2013
OhioJeepGirl wrote:
World Affairs: We would have invaded Syria had Hezbollah not have stepped in. Assad was losing the was for two years. Within three weeks of Hezbollah entering the war suddenly Assad took the lead and peace talks between Assad and rebel forces at an international level were called off. LOL Iran has sent in many Revolutionary Guards and Qods forces to train and supply Assad's army. BUT, do not think that we will not end up at war with Syria, Hezbollah, Iran, and possibly Russia and China too. Syria and Hezbollah have talked about retaking the Golan Heights. That will spark a war with Israel, and ultimately us, with Syria, Hezbollah, and Iran. Also, Israel will strike Iran as soon as Iran crosses the line. We will end up in that war too.
I am about out of characters, so I will have to start a new post.
I think it was more than Hezbollah that stopped us from invading Syria. We are in way over heads over there and we really shouldn't be in the business of forcing regime change in Syria at the behest of Israel and the Zionists. Public opinion here is opposed to another prolonged and costly war (which is what this would be) and I think the American people and the military have begun to realize that this occupation in the Middle East really is just about oil and profits for the banking elite that run this country. Israel will not strike Iran because there will be no US support and they know they cannot do this alone without US/NATO support and Iran knows this too. And besides, Russia and China and the rest of the world are on their side too as Israel is becoming an increasingly isolated nation disliked by the rest of the world except the US. I hate to say this if you are pro-Israel, but it's the truth and there is a growing majority in America that views Israel as being the rogue nation, not Iran. I recently read an article in Veterans Today that has portrayed Netanyahu as a captain of a sinking ship who may well seek to take the US down along with it. I fear this is what would happen should we decide to back Israel in their attack on Iran. There is no way we can defeat Russia, China, and Iran should this war break out. On the grand chess board, we have made our pieces (military) vulnerable to defeat by being spread too thin throughout the Middle East. The best thing we could do now is withdraw our forces and protect the homeland. I believe our offensive maneuvering and attempts for imperial conquest in the Middle East have backfired and we will suffer a major defeat if we stay there.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#93589 Oct 23, 2013
Imposter wrote:
The witch doctor grabbed that philipeno chick and went - Oooh eee ooo aaa aaa, bing bang balawalla bing bang-
hehehe. Hope he dont put a bone in her nose or nothing.

Love you Nanny, its almost night night time.
How about the story about the little red teddy?hehehehe..aaah
Hey Imposter
I was wanting to apply for that mail order bride position.
Hope

Charleston, WV

#93590 Oct 23, 2013
OhioJeepGirl wrote:
@ HOPE - As for Revolution, I would have watched every episode, but in those days I was too busy for much TV and would forget when it came on. Now that I have become a TV bum I will see if I can find the whole thing on Netflix and catch up. My oldest daughter told me that since I loved 'Lost' that I might get into 'fringe'(at least I think that is what it is called).
LOL @ Revolution writers following our conversation.
What is your take on the whole Snowden and the NSA is spying on the world scandal?
The latest episode tonight basically shows the US gov't as the bad guys, the ones responsible for dropping the bombs on Atlanta and Philadelphia against the rebels and now looking to resume power. It appears that the blackout occurred because the good guys were trying to stop the government from carrying out their nuclear ambitions but they were able to turn the power back on temporarily and succeeded in dropping the bombs.
I have always suspected the NSA was spying on everyone and the whole Snowden incident came as no surprise to me. I still believe that even topix is nothing more than another surveillance tool of the NSA but at this point I could care less. I am not saying anything that isn't widely available on the internet anyway so if they want to come after me so be it. However, it's not me or you that they care to spy on. Realistically I am a nobody in the bigger scheme of things. What worries me is that they can spy on influential people like judges and politicians and use that information to blackmail these people and perhaps influence what they say and do. So therefore, that gives the powerful elite a way to control our elected officials to do their bidding and there is no oversight on that. That is why this spying is worrisome.
Miss Often

Charleston, WV

#93591 Oct 23, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Imposter
I was wanting to apply for that mail order bride position.
I'll send you an application

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min Paul 168,029
Looking For Info On Attorney Eric Conn (Nov '10) 45 min A Hillary Depor... 59
I am dating a black man. 53 min Monkey Shines 7
Steph May Horn 1 hr wusup 4
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 1 hr One Eyed Willy 5,572
Why Are So Many People Leaving Pike County ? (May '11) 3 hr Vaster 1,117
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 3 hr TIM 37,688
Ray Jones for Pike County Judge Executive 3 hr curious 65

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web