Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,660

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story
Imposter

Somerset, KY

#91669 Aug 11, 2013
Dazzling nighttime show. Norman I swear you need to just put on a dress and come on out of that closet and get it over with.

Gayest thing I ever heard...dazzling nighttime show.
Imposter

Somerset, KY

#91671 Aug 11, 2013
DontCare wrote:
I'm glad this thread is still up because it still gives me a forum and it gives me justification to tell all the bird topic viewers out there that I don't give a fat rat's ass.
Thank you- my sentiments exactly. May you be very prosperous in the coming months my old friend.
Imposter

Somerset, KY

#91672 Aug 11, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm hoping the weather cooperates!
Miss E....Please go back to the red shoe or boot. It worked for you my dear...it worked well.
Thank you.
Imposter
Anonymous

Grundy, VA

#91673 Aug 11, 2013
Is this Real?????

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#91674 Aug 11, 2013
Well seems all quiet here. Rereading Alas, Babylon. Oldie but goodie!
Mississippi Man

Olive Branch, MS

#91675 Aug 11, 2013
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you- my sentiments exactly. May you be very prosperous in the coming months my old friend.
Sometimes the most simple things in life are the most pleasant and happy. If you've ever had a severe streak of bad luck, it easier to understand.
IND

Hyden, KY

#91676 Aug 11, 2013
what happend to the birds they was in the line of chemical spraying .not a act from god but they act of man.the chatter box picked up on it.like it or lump it. trole or not its facts.
Anne

United States

#91677 Aug 12, 2013
Just finished up something I've never done before!
Last night I wanted to watch the meteor shower, so I set up a camping cot, pillow and some blankets just outside by the door. I snuggled in and watched the show. Some big ones, some little ones. After I'd watched 12-15 or so I dozed off and slept the rest of the night under the stars! The night sounds were incredible and perfect accompaniment for the "dazzling nighttime show!"!
Side note: I learned why the homeless throw a large piece of plastic over themselves at night. It keeps the night dew from soaking them. Lol
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#91678 Aug 12, 2013
It is most difficult for me to gaze into the stars and think that it all came from science.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#91679 Aug 12, 2013
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>
Comet swift turtle...that's about the dumbest thing I ever heard of.
Normin Bluewhiner Bates.
What happened to your recent apology? Do we have a Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde ? LOL

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#91685 Aug 12, 2013
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>
Comet swift turtle...that's about the dumbest thing I ever heard of.
Normin Bluewhiner Bates.
Even worse is YOU have lost your talent at spotting and whining about copy/paste. On the other hand I appreciate you taking the time to resume resenting me. Your lack of originality (ref. Norman Blueminer Bates) betrays you yet again. I believe I have not seen that one since your hero(chuckle chuckle) boyfriend passed. Can't you just give a local weather update or something like that.

I'll thank you now for any attention you pay me in the future.

Scotts Vegas

#91686 Aug 12, 2013
Imposter wrote:
Dazzling nighttime show. Norman I swear you need to just put on a dress and come on out of that closet and get it over with.
Gayest thing I ever heard...dazzling nighttime show.
Well I seem to have lost my touch. How bout you go on an extreme weight loss plan. See a plastic surgeon. Maybe you can fund it all by selling those hams he will remove.

Then maybe you can get back in the closet to get to a dress...Petunia

Scotts Vegas

#91687 Aug 12, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
It is most difficult for me to gaze into the stars and think that it all came from science.
You're right Wolf. Things are just a bit to orderly for one in millions of a chance..
Anne

United States

#91688 Aug 12, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
Well seems all quiet here. Rereading Alas, Babylon. Oldie but goodie!
Haven't read that one. But I just may find a copy. All I've read lately is junky stuff. A little historical fiction with just enough truth in it to get me slightly confused. Lol and it doesn't take much to confuse me.
Anne

United States

#91689 Aug 12, 2013
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right Wolf. Things are just a bit to orderly for one in millions of a chance..
I agree with the both of you. Last night as I lay on the camping cot watching for meteors in the stillness of the night the scripture about "be still and know that I am God" ran through my mind. Perfect!

Scotts Vegas

#91690 Aug 12, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened to your recent apology? Do we have a Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde ? LOL
Why that's no doctor, and certainly not a mister. Pay no attention to the hairs on her chinny chin chin. The surgeon will remove them when he gets to the bacon.
dried up

United States

#91691 Aug 12, 2013
Why not let this thread go folks... Start a new one get some new ideas going, create some positivity Stop arguing so much if the world were falling apart wouldn't it be nice to think we all had each others backs
Yeah Right

Campton, KY

#91692 Aug 12, 2013
You could never be trusted to have anyones back.
You even hate on old sick people and little children
dried up wrote:
Why not let this thread go folks... Start a new one get some new ideas going, create some positivity Stop arguing so much if the world were falling apart wouldn't it be nice to think we all had each others backs

Scotts Vegas

#91694 Aug 12, 2013
OK, to everyone reading my comments to or aboot Imposter. Like Umposter my comments are intended for one person...Impuster. Impuketers comments (gay jokes) may be construed as funny (by imposter) but naturally they spark responses from me.

It's all in fun(except if she, Dimposter, finds herself offended) then that's ok.

I mean no offense to anyone else, and if I knew I had inadvertently offended anyone else I reckon I would promptly discontinue joking on that particular subject matter.

Scotts Vegas

#91698 Aug 12, 2013
dried up wrote:
dried up! please help me to understand. This thread is full of positivity. Full of useful info, a lot of cuttin up, friendships, meaningful anectdotes, funny stories, sad stories, animal stories, useful home remedies, emergency preparedness info...just everything.

All that brings me to my point, what is your problem??? I mean that in the nicest of ways. If we let this thread go what else would you gripe about? I just never did understand how a thread out in cyberspace could get under ones skin so.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 5 min muletrain 7,107
Was Candidate Ray Set Up at Expo Concert? 8 min huh 10
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min Obama Zombies 155,343
Pike County Sheriff Transport 21 min News Watcher 1
Word Association (Aug '11) 58 min Jennifer Renee 5,127
the expo does it again! 1 hr hmmm 44
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 1 hr Jen 21,644
Pikeville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Pikeville Jobs

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pikeville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pikeville