Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments (Page 3,442)

Showing posts 68,821 - 68,840 of81,563
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

W KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning AW (and everybody). AW, I bet you could find a boy at your church who doesn't even have a man in his life-actually plenty of boys (and girls)! There are so many dead-beat dads, so many that were nothing but sperm doners. I have a couple nephews who have grown up without their dads in their lives and it is really heartbreaking. It would have meant the world to those boys if some man had of stepped up to the plate and just been a friend to them. They will worship the ground you walk on. You ought to think about it. I have wished a million times that men in the church would do that. No it's not your problem. Like a lot of men, you have already raised your own. But I know you would get more out of it than you could ever put into it.
Have a great day!:)
That is one reason I go to Church. My nephew drives the bus and picks up kids all usually under 8 years old and we fill a 24 foot pew with them, he on one end and me on the other, mostly little girls. We like to watch the 2 little boys in front of us sitting with their mother and waving their arms and spreading their mouths to imitate their dad who is leading the song services. The little girls sometimes try to copy those 2 little boys. I am blessed even without listening to the preacher. LOL
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
You can always borrow my tiger for a little while, only a little while though. Bet you could teach him some good values. You really have captured the essence of life, that few people do.
What ever happened to the days when kids were content to ride along reading the silly 'Burma Shave" signs that dotted the 2 lane roads, or counted the number of barn roofs painted with "SEE ROCK CITY, ATOP LOOKOUT MOUNTAIN", or counted the number of cars that were some color other than black.

Or as you got a bit older, drive along and your girl lean over and give you a smooch for every "Spi-diddle" you encouter.. cars with only one headlight.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

I try to stay off the Interstates as much as possible even when going long distances. You can't hardly see "Americana" when speeding down the Interstate at 70 mph or more.

One of my best trips was about 10 years ago when I took U.S. 27 south all the way from Central Kentucky to Columbus Georgia.

Or took the "Lake Shore limited" from Union Station in downtown Chicago to Grand Central in New York. Riding along in the dining car with a cowboy from Texas listening to Merle Haggard, sitting with a black couple from Indianapolis where the guy was on his way to win the National "Bus Driver of the Year" award. Looking out the window seeing an Amish guy in Pennsylvania on the way to the barn with his milk pail at sunrise. The train ride was 17 hours of pure enjoyment, more so than a 2 hour flight sitting crowded next to a fat man with body odor. LOL
qwerty

Blue Creek, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

All that energy you have put into work, health or new daily regimes starts to come to fruition and you can focus on the fart of your life now. You may need to fine tune your farting skills: remember that there's a fine line between assertiveness and aggression. The behavior of people around you could be particularly irritating.
asdfg

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

qwerty wrote:
All that energy you have put into work, health or new daily regimes starts to come to fruition and you can focus on the fart of your life now. You may need to fine tune your farting skills: remember that there's a fine line between assertiveness and aggression. The behavior of people around you could be particularly irritating.
another wannabe comedian...stick to your day job pal.
qwerty

Blue Creek, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Be more comitted than usual, because things will go ashtray if neglected. There is a good chance of you getting a new job that will be very satifying. You may also hear news of an engagement. Bickering and misundrstanding between you and your busness partners may cause fricton
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Good morning Bird threaders. What happen to Hempburn? Hope everything is okay. Another warm 60+ day. Beats what California is getting:

California hit by big freeze with temperatures as low as 12 degrees

...and

43 Beautiful Photos Of The Freak Snow Storm In Jerusalem

http://www.buzzfeed.com/gavon/its-snowing-in-...

Crazy weather. I am enjoying ours. lol

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

G'morning everyone!! I'm rested up and raring to go! Let's talk!

Anyone read this story about a man in Jacksonville who bought enemas at a local CVS pharmacy, used them, resealed them and then took them back to the store for a refund? The items were then re-shelved and sold to unsuspecting people??

The enemas were found to be tainted with his own excrement. Supposedly no less than 12 and possibly up to 21 of them he bought, used, resealed and recapped, then returned to the store.
Link:
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/article/27...

Is this just totally insane, or what?? If this man has a disease, he's just exposed all of these people to it... Makes my stomach lurch a bit to think of it.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Una, some left over salmon patties with scrambled eggs also goes well with some fried apples using nothing but some cinnamon and the Sav-A-Lot sugar-free syrup, some butter and water. The patties substitutes for bread or pancakes. Drat, I wish I had fixed the salmon patties now instead of trying to impress my friend with the lemon-pepper grilled tilapia on the George Foreman grill. LOL oh well, can't win em all. I snack a lot and generally only cook about twice a week and make enough to last 2 or 3 days.
I foresee a definite increase in Legend's cooking. It is good to see someone smack their lips and gulp down something one has prepared, even if it is a little tiger. I would not mind having a part-time tiger. LOL
Sounds good AW. Man oh man fried apples, good stuff. Had a couple of the left over salmon patties with eggs this morning.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

W KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Go ahead and get the vacuum out and string it across the middle of the floor. Pour a little Pinesol in the toilet or a sink. He'll think you have been working so hard. LOL
Oh, the tangled webs we weave, when we practice to deceive.. LOL

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe fashion one like a guillotine. LOL
Ahahahah. That should do the trick. It could cause some to never speak plainly again too. LOL.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

qwerty wrote:
Be more comitted than usual, because things will go ashtray if neglected. There is a good chance of you getting a new job that will be very satifying. You may also hear news of an engagement. Bickering and misundrstanding between you and your busness partners may cause fricton
Thank you qwerty. I have been missing tour horriblescope readings. Hehehe.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

*your

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Abeliever wrote:
Good morning Bird threaders. What happen to Hempburn? Hope everything is okay. Another warm 60+ day. Beats what California is getting:
California hit by big freeze with temperatures as low as 12 degrees
...and
43 Beautiful Photos Of The Freak Snow Storm In Jerusalem
http://www.buzzfeed.com/gavon/its-snowing-in-...
Crazy weather. I am enjoying ours. lol
Good morning AB. I wonder where Humpaburn is too. I miss his daily reports. Funny stuff. I hope he and little Tokes weren't over taken by vicious animals while securing the Bunny Trail. It could be worse, the wifes relatives might have devoured him. Lol.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Ain't that the truth.
W KY Girl

Elwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
hehehe :)

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Ancient Wolf wrote:
I try to stay off the Interstates as much as possible even when going long distances. You can't hardly see "Americana" when speeding down the Interstate at 70 mph or more.
One of my best trips was about 10 years ago when I took U.S. 27 south all the way from Central Kentucky to Columbus Georgia.
Or took the "Lake Shore limited" from Union Station in downtown Chicago to Grand Central in New York. Riding along in the dining car with a cowboy from Texas listening to Merle Haggard, sitting with a black couple from Indianapolis where the guy was on his way to win the National "Bus Driver of the Year" award. Looking out the window seeing an Amish guy in Pennsylvania on the way to the barn with his milk pail at sunrise. The train ride was 17 hours of pure enjoyment, more so than a 2 hour flight sitting crowded next to a fat man with body odor. LOL
Wonderful, but what nice things did you seen when you arrived at Grand Central?!!!LOL

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Doesn't this just make you want to puke a little in your mouth?? Here is another more informative link:
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/return...

~~ The pharmacy worker, Dustin McDonald, said that the customer claimed that he purchased the enemas for his mother, but “she no longer needed them,” according to a Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office report.

When the suspicious McDonald decided to “check the box of enemas to be sure that they were not tampered with,” he “observed that all the enemas were used.” The worker also noticed that,“the unknown white male…re-glued the bottom of the box so that it appeared that it had not been opened.”

McDonald then opened three other six-pack enema boxes on the store’s shelves and found that “all the enemas in each of the 3 boxes were previously used,” deputies noted. An analysis of the used products revealed that,“fecal matter was located on some of the returned enema bottles.”~~

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you're right, but hubby is pretty sharp,and I can't put much over on him. When I tried to quit smoking a few years ago, I fell off the wagon. I used to take the dog out for a walk and sneak a quick smoke behind the barn. Hubby watched me do this for quite a while, then told me he could see the tiny wisps of smoke curling around the corner of the barn. LOL
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonderful, but what nice things did you seen when you arrived at Grand Central?!!!LOL
Not one thing except to view the Historic buildings, I hurried on off to work. I had to work in Chicago on Monday and Tuesday and in New York on Thursday and Friday and had Wednesday free. I had taken a flight to Chiago on Sunday afternoon and back from New York on Friday evening. So rather than be stuck in either city, I just took the nice train ride on the corporate dollar with a sleeper about the size of a refridgerator. Corporate did not mind, since the sleeper was cheaper than a hotel and air fare.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 68,821 - 68,840 of81,563
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

51 Users are viewing the Pikeville Forum right now

Search the Pikeville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
carl d perkins high rise (Oct '10) 39 min smart aleck working guy 137
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 39 min wtf 146,063
Dr Thad Manning (Feb '12) 1 hr Anonymous 35
this guy is crazy too 2 hr Patricks daddy 15
Where's That $2,500 Per Person ObamaCare Savings? 2 hr I know where it is 3
alltech 3 hr Highway_Woman 10
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 3 hr Jen 21,099
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pikeville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000