Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments
64,521 - 64,540 of 81,558 Comments Last updated 21 hrs ago
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

G.I. Joe, war hero. He saved over 150 British troops from being bombed during the war against Germany with harldy five minutes to spare. He was one of the last remaining carrior pigeons.

Have a good evening,,,,, trolls, not so much.
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Hemp's Historicals:
President Lincoln's son Robert Todd Lincoln was saved from falling under a train by famous actor Edwin Booth.... A few months later, Edwin Booth's brother John Wilks Booth, would assassinate President Lincoln. Oddly,,Lincoln invited Grant and his wife to join he and Mrs. Lincoln in Washington. Mrs. Grant didn't particularly Mrs. Lincoln,, so they declined the offer. Had they gone to Washington, they likely would have been there that night, preventing the Lincolns from going to the Ford's theator
do little

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

so its a bird
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Just finished watching "The Crossing" with Jeff Daniels playing George Washington and his crossing the Delaware to attack 1200 mercenary Hessian troops at Trenton N.J. on Christmas Day 1776.

It was the Continental Armies first attack after July 4, 1776. All other battles had been defensive and the Revolution was about lost until Washington made that brave move. The British were even developing surrender terms.

I suppose that is much more important to me than whether UK wins or loses. LOL

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Well, it was another cold day. Didn't seem to bother the birds much.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
Just finished watching "The Crossing" with Jeff Daniels playing George Washington and his crossing the Delaware to attack 1200 mercenary Hessian troops at Trenton N.J. on Christmas Day 1776.
It was the Continental Armies first attack after July 4, 1776. All other battles had been defensive and the Revolution was about lost until Washington made that brave move. The British were even developing surrender terms.
Yep. and we know won something important. LOL.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

RoamingInsomniac wrote:
Well, it was another cold day. Didn't seem to bother the birds much.
It was cold, but I got a few things accomplished outside. Didn't notice to many birds, but I was kind of busy and wasn't really looking. It's kind of cold in this old shack tonight.
Judas

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Ancient Wolf wrote:
I liked the battles on Last of the Mohiccans. I prefer the old black and white version though. Didn't like that newer colored version:)
lurking in the shadows

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

for anybody whose interested look for something big to happen in new mexico in the next couple of days its when the truth about the birds will come to light

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
It was cold, but I got a few things accomplished outside. Didn't notice to many birds, but I was kind of busy and wasn't really looking. It's kind of cold in this old shack tonight.
You and Ugly Girl all snuggled up I hope.:)
raven

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Washington was a respected man. The Natives liked him as well thought his military tactics were astounding. Itís rare to find any true story or factual information that reveals any Native of the 1700-1800s who admired any powerful white man. Washington had more responsibilities than any other president of this country I do believe. And Andrew Jackson reminds me of our current one. Tasteless tactics. Jackson having gone against the Supreme Court to overturn their verdict to push the civilized, farmsteading Cherokee toward Oklahoma. Boy...

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Judas wrote:
<quoted text> I liked the battles on Last of the Mohiccans. I prefer the old black and white version though. Didn't like that newer colored version:)
I can't remember the name of it, but when I was a kid, I saw this B&W Indian and cowboy shoot em' up movie. They were having a battle, this Indian grabbed this this man by his hair and was going to scalp him. His hair came off in the Indians hand. The Indian screamed and ran. I think he pooped his loin cloth. The guy was wearing a wig, didn't have a real hair on his head. I almost pooped my drawers laughing.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

RoamingInsomniac wrote:
<quoted text>You and Ugly Girl all snuggled up I hope.:)
We are burried deep in the feather bed, can't see anything but our eyes peeking out. Lol.
raven

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

RoamingInsomniac wrote:
<quoted text>You and Ugly Girl all snuggled up I hope.:)
Yeah, you'd think Una's butt and bird be warm getting all snuggled up like that. But that Ol hole in the roof must be keeping it cold in the shack. hehehe
raven

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Sorry Una. Not to fret. I got a big Ol hole in my water damaged little dump. My skylight's cracked, just lucky when it rains the bathtub catches it. Boy, I tell you. Sounds like we're all a pitiful bunch LOL;) But I'm happy...
raven

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Darn patches in the floor getting soft around them.I have that crappy particle board. Hopefully, when spring comes the things get fixed around here. I can see my tub going through the floor while in it. Whew ee.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

raven wrote:
Washington was a respected man. The Natives liked him as well thought his military tactics were astounding. Itís rare to find any true story or factual information that reveals any Native of the 1700-1800s who admired any powerful white man. Washington had more responsibilities than any other president of this country I do believe. And Andrew Jackson reminds me of our current one. Tasteless tactics. Jackson having gone against the Supreme Court to overturn their verdict to push the civilized, farmsteading Cherokee toward Oklahoma. Boy...
Andrew Jackson, tasteless? That's not very nice. After all he did spend the night in Scottsville one time while on his way to Nashville, Tn. The very idea. We are going to send our City Council members to Louisa to kick your butt. See how you like that. Hehehehe.

And no, you may not come here and watch our Christmas Parade. It's cool too. One year Santa Claus was so drunk he nearly fell off of the fire truck, while tossing out candy. That's the truth. LMAO.
raven

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Andrew Jackson, tasteless? That's not very nice. After all he did spend the night in Scottsville one time while on his way to Nashville, Tn. The very idea. We are going to send our City Council members to Louisa to kick your butt. See how you like that. Hehehehe.
And no, you may not come here and watch our Christmas Parade. It's cool too. One year Santa Claus was so drunk he nearly fell off of the fire truck, while tossing out candy. That's the truth. LMAO.
Well Una one night stands haven't been my cuppa tea...so if Ol Andy was there one night couldn't mean much. Now, it's those long stays that you just can't get off your mind;). ;) Kinds like a good thing that you just can't get enough...now hmmm. Haha.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

raven wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah, you'd think Una's butt and bird be warm getting all snuggled up like that. But that Ol hole in the roof must be keeping it cold in the shack. hehehe
I have windows, but they don't have glass in them. I can't afford plastic until the 3rd Wednesday when my check gets here. Wow, particle board. Some rich folks must have owned your place before you bought it. Lol.
W KY Girl

Somers, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Most sport events last to long and become boring. I can kind of tolerate basketball and bikini clad ladies playing volleyball. Lol. Since I am so hated anyway, UK sucks. I haven't lost anything in Lexington and it's WKU all the way for me. I will have to agree, The Civil War is more interesting.
Hi Una. Have you heard about this crap down here in far Western KY, at MSU? One of their star basketball players (Zay Jackson) got into a fuss at Walmart there in Murray. He ended up bumping into a man and woman with his car, hit the guy hard enough for the man to end up on his hood. Then with this man on his hood he goes speeding through the Walmart parking lot until the guy falls off. Then about 15 minutes later the boy comes back with some friends. I guess they were going to beat the man and woman up. WELL, since he is a star player at MSU they were not going to do much of anything to him. People got pissed off, the judge stepped down and they haven't decided what to do with him yet. That boy didn't give the right hillbilly a ride on his hood!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

53 Users are viewing the Pikeville Forum right now

Search the Pikeville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min ChromiuMan 128,912
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 35 min Nutz 146,846
shooting at the bike club??? 1 hr bullhockey 41
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 1 hr living dead girl 21,164
Bank 253 2 hr Unfair 10
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 2 hr Flint hill bandit 16,129
song title game, anyone? (Oct '08) 2 hr Analog man 22,568
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 3 hr Rick 169
what does everybody think of daniel ward a.k.a.... (Jul '09) 3 hr Valley Girl 60
old men with young wwomen 7 hr money 29
TJ Litafik Sun My 2 cents 35
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pikeville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pikeville People Search