Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81699 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#74833 Nov 13, 2012
Judas wrote:
<quoted text> I liked the battles on Last of the Mohiccans. I prefer the old black and white version though. Didn't like that newer colored version:)
I can't remember the name of it, but when I was a kid, I saw this B&W Indian and cowboy shoot em' up movie. They were having a battle, this Indian grabbed this this man by his hair and was going to scalp him. His hair came off in the Indians hand. The Indian screamed and ran. I think he pooped his loin cloth. The guy was wearing a wig, didn't have a real hair on his head. I almost pooped my drawers laughing.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#74834 Nov 13, 2012
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
<quoted text>You and Ugly Girl all snuggled up I hope.:)
We are burried deep in the feather bed, can't see anything but our eyes peeking out. Lol.
raven

United States

#74835 Nov 13, 2012
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
<quoted text>You and Ugly Girl all snuggled up I hope.:)
Yeah, you'd think Una's butt and bird be warm getting all snuggled up like that. But that Ol hole in the roof must be keeping it cold in the shack. hehehe
raven

United States

#74836 Nov 13, 2012
Sorry Una. Not to fret. I got a big Ol hole in my water damaged little dump. My skylight's cracked, just lucky when it rains the bathtub catches it. Boy, I tell you. Sounds like we're all a pitiful bunch LOL;) But I'm happy...
raven

United States

#74837 Nov 13, 2012
Darn patches in the floor getting soft around them.I have that crappy particle board. Hopefully, when spring comes the things get fixed around here. I can see my tub going through the floor while in it. Whew ee.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#74838 Nov 13, 2012
raven wrote:
Washington was a respected man. The Natives liked him as well thought his military tactics were astounding. ItÂ’s rare to find any true story or factual information that reveals any Native of the 1700-1800s who admired any powerful white man. Washington had more responsibilities than any other president of this country I do believe. And Andrew Jackson reminds me of our current one. Tasteless tactics. Jackson having gone against the Supreme Court to overturn their verdict to push the civilized, farmsteading Cherokee toward Oklahoma. Boy...
Andrew Jackson, tasteless? That's not very nice. After all he did spend the night in Scottsville one time while on his way to Nashville, Tn. The very idea. We are going to send our City Council members to Louisa to kick your butt. See how you like that. Hehehehe.

And no, you may not come here and watch our Christmas Parade. It's cool too. One year Santa Claus was so drunk he nearly fell off of the fire truck, while tossing out candy. That's the truth. LMAO.
raven

United States

#74840 Nov 13, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Andrew Jackson, tasteless? That's not very nice. After all he did spend the night in Scottsville one time while on his way to Nashville, Tn. The very idea. We are going to send our City Council members to Louisa to kick your butt. See how you like that. Hehehehe.
And no, you may not come here and watch our Christmas Parade. It's cool too. One year Santa Claus was so drunk he nearly fell off of the fire truck, while tossing out candy. That's the truth. LMAO.
Well Una one night stands haven't been my cuppa tea...so if Ol Andy was there one night couldn't mean much. Now, it's those long stays that you just can't get off your mind;). ;) Kinds like a good thing that you just can't get enough...now hmmm. Haha.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#74841 Nov 13, 2012
raven wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah, you'd think Una's butt and bird be warm getting all snuggled up like that. But that Ol hole in the roof must be keeping it cold in the shack. hehehe
I have windows, but they don't have glass in them. I can't afford plastic until the 3rd Wednesday when my check gets here. Wow, particle board. Some rich folks must have owned your place before you bought it. Lol.
W KY Girl

Whitewater, WI

#74842 Nov 13, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Most sport events last to long and become boring. I can kind of tolerate basketball and bikini clad ladies playing volleyball. Lol. Since I am so hated anyway, UK sucks. I haven't lost anything in Lexington and it's WKU all the way for me. I will have to agree, The Civil War is more interesting.
Hi Una. Have you heard about this crap down here in far Western KY, at MSU? One of their star basketball players (Zay Jackson) got into a fuss at Walmart there in Murray. He ended up bumping into a man and woman with his car, hit the guy hard enough for the man to end up on his hood. Then with this man on his hood he goes speeding through the Walmart parking lot until the guy falls off. Then about 15 minutes later the boy comes back with some friends. I guess they were going to beat the man and woman up. WELL, since he is a star player at MSU they were not going to do much of anything to him. People got pissed off, the judge stepped down and they haven't decided what to do with him yet. That boy didn't give the right hillbilly a ride on his hood!
raven

United States

#74844 Nov 13, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I have windows, but they don't have glass in them. I can't afford plastic until the 3rd Wednesday when my check gets here. Wow, particle board. Some rich folks must have owned your place before you bought it. Lol.
Heck, I'm not the Princess Pauper. Got this thing when I was a young girl at 23% interest. Ripped off sure. O yeah, it was owned by rich folks alright. Tore me a new one the last 15 years. Young and dumb. At least, I have decent windows hehehe.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#74845 Nov 13, 2012
raven wrote:
<quoted text> Well Una one night stands haven't been my cuppa tea...so if Ol Andy was there one night couldn't mean much. Now, it's those long stays that you just can't get off your mind;). ;) Kinds like a good thing that you just can't get enough...now hmmm. Haha.
I think he spent some 20's with his picture on them over at the Dollar Store. Lol.
W KY Girl

Whitewater, WI

#74846 Nov 13, 2012
raven wrote:
Darn patches in the floor getting soft around them.I have that crappy particle board. Hopefully, when spring comes the things get fixed around here. I can see my tub going through the floor while in it. Whew ee.
I know a guy that happened to. He ended up sitting on the ground under the trailer with cars driving by to see his nakedness. lol

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#74848 Nov 13, 2012
W KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Una. Have you heard about this crap down here in far Western KY, at MSU? One of their star basketball players (Zay Jackson) got into a fuss at Walmart there in Murray. He ended up bumping into a man and woman with his car, hit the guy hard enough for the man to end up on his hood. Then with this man on his hood he goes speeding through the Walmart parking lot until the guy falls off. Then about 15 minutes later the boy comes back with some friends. I guess they were going to beat the man and woman up. WELL, since he is a star player at MSU they were not going to do much of anything to him. People got pissed off, the judge stepped down and they haven't decided what to do with him yet. That boy didn't give the right hillbilly a ride on his hood!
I had not heard about that, but it's horrible. The people should be up in arms. I have yet to understand why some people because of their status, think they are above the law. Right you are, he didn't give the right Hillbilly a ride. Some innocent person could have been killed. The way it sounds it might not be over for a while. All kinds of criminal charges can come out of that. Thanks for the info.
raven

United States

#74849 Nov 13, 2012
W KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I know a guy that happened to. He ended up sitting on the ground under the trailer with cars driving by to see his nakedness. lol
Maybe, I can put on a good show then. Some concerned older male citizen might take me in and house me in exchange for some duties or something. Ahh. It would be mortifying..LOL

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#74850 Nov 13, 2012
W KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, that is funny. LOL. Hope my rain barrel bands don't break. Hehehe.
hhj

United States

#74851 Nov 13, 2012
Have any of you people heard about those sounds that have been heard all over the world? Totally freaky. Google it. It sounds almost musical, coming from the sky. Its real. Something is going on in the world. Something bad. Think about all the strange things that have happened in the last year.
The birds falling from the sky.
The fish dying and washing up onshore at so many places.
The "zombie"/ cannibal attacks that are blamed on bath salts.
All the hurricanes, tornadoes, fires, hurricanes, and so many earthquakes.
The trumpet sound from the sky.
And so much more!
Theyre warnings people. Stop with the science crap. It may make you feel better but the truth still stands. Science and the government cant cover everything, they can only try.
raven

United States

#74853 Nov 13, 2012
The women in the community would get all haughty think I was deliberately trying to snare their men if I crawled out naked and went running around the yard. It' bad enough trying to cut the grass in shorts. Hehe.
raven

United States

#74854 Nov 13, 2012
hhj wrote:
Have any of you people heard about those sounds that have been heard all over the world? Totally freaky. Google it. It sounds almost musical, coming from the sky. Its real. Something is going on in the world. Something bad. Think about all the strange things that have happened in the last year.
The birds falling from the sky.
The fish dying and washing up onshore at so many places.
The "zombie"/ cannibal attacks that are blamed on bath salts.
All the hurricanes, tornadoes, fires, hurricanes, and so many earthquakes.
The trumpet sound from the sky.
And so much more!
Theyre warnings people. Stop with the science crap. It may make you feel better but the truth still stands. Science and the government cant cover everything, they can only try.
. Well we do have thunder. I hope, nothing comes flying from space and creates another massive crater. I do think the earthquakes are just that seismic activity. The earth has always gone through changes...the Ice Age etc....We just never know. I think also that human activity is causing the fish and birds to die except in the summer when the heat waves heat the water above normal.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#74855 Nov 13, 2012
raven wrote:
<quoted text> Maybe, I can put on a good show then. Some concerned older male citizen might take me in and house me in exchange for some duties or something. Ahh. It would be mortifying..LOL
I might trade for some house cleaning in this old shack. I think it's fair to warn you though. It's so bad the rats and bed bugs moved out last week. Hehehe. It might help if you know how to operate a dozer. It might be better to bury it all and start all over. Hehehe.

These fancy folks talk about decorating in primative stuff. That's all I have got is primative stuff. I would probably be worth a lot of money if it all hadn't fallen apart. The pieces are all mixed up now.
W KY Girl

Whitewater, WI

#74856 Nov 13, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I had not heard about that, but it's horrible. The people should be up in arms. I have yet to understand why some people because of their status, think they are above the law. Right you are, he didn't give the right Hillbilly a ride. Some innocent person could have been killed. The way it sounds it might not be over for a while. All kinds of criminal charges can come out of that. Thanks for the info.
Yeah it's still going on. The first judge was just going to give him, I think, probation and community service. That judge had too many ties to the university and got wise and stepped down. With the the current judge he's not going to get off so easy. Can you imagine if some regular person did that? They would probably be looking at 5 years at least! Too bad the guy riding on the hood didn't have a gun on him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 3 min Uncle Tom 35,537
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min Not brainwashed 157,991
inauguration 55 min pivot and deflect 23
white sissy boy needs c#ock 1 hr bi femboy 1
Trump Wall 2 hr Loser 30
Pikeville Water Quality 3 hr Poison Hillbillies 14
~*~ Last Post Wins ~*~ (Aug '11) 4 hr Princess Hey 9,191
Pea and Wee PLLC 5 hr Lmao 15
Ray Jones Nervous Tue Really Funny 25

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages