Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments
61,281 - 61,300 of 81,560 Comments Last updated 17 hrs ago

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Judged:

Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my! It appears several posters on here are intent on taste testing your scrotum jewels. It probably is the closet dwellers. Remember when I showed you the new sign in front of the Bates Motel when we were out and it said "Big Blue's Ball swabbing Services"? This must be his interns.
They are just brown nosing (literally) their new boss Blue.
Well you are quite the foul minded beech.

Not much to post this mornin. However, it would normally be shocking to read something like that posted by one that claims to be a woman. Now roaminutjob is joining uniqueer in posting smut here.

Funny, normally her smut involves telling other women something about their "coochie" is the word she likes to use.

The new boss line? WTH is that? A man says hey to cyberfriends, and discusses issues and topics of interest, and you call him the boss.
What does that mean?

One thing for certain, I can look back over the thread and see who dreams of being a tramp. Of course that is only wishful thinking on your part. Hideous creatures such as yourself never had much of a chance to do any tramping.

Some things, most men just won't do.
Imposter

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Judged:

kevin wrote:
I refuse to accept that Mr. Ed was not actually talking.
Answer the question Kev, were you the Indian chief or the construction worker?
Imposter

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Judged:

Plans don't go the way you anticipate today, but it's nothing to worry about - unexpected birds will turn out to be great fun. Someone might invite you to bird something on the spur of the moment and it would be a shame if you had to turn them down. You might also make a bird contact, in which case this bird will be a tremendous bird.
Imposter

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Judged:

Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
Not much to post this mornin. However, it would normally be shocking to read something like that posted by one that claims to be a woman. Now roaminutjob is joining uniqueer in posting smut here.
Funny, normally her smut involves telling other women something about their "coochie" is the word she likes to use.
The new boss line? WTH is that? A man says hey to cyberfriends, and discusses issues and topics of interest, and you call him the boss.
What does that mean?
One thing for certain, I can look back over the thread and see who dreams of being a tramp. Of course that is only wishful thinking on your part. Hideous creatures such as yourself never had much of a chance to do any tramping.
Look what the sh!t eating dog drug in. A lying, shat stirring, nasty minded moronic pervert. It smells in here now, something fierce. I am out of here.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Judged:

Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>Well you are quite the foul minded beech.

What does that mean?

I love you too Blue. It means so much to me that you took the time to write su h a lengthy post to me! You're in my thoughts too I'm true to Blue!

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Judged:

Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
What does that mean?
What's the problem, Bluewhiner? You claim to be a man. Schitt Bluewhiner, you are nonstop trying to tramp/pimp yourself out. You can't even buy sex. Even JD's cheapest of the line Ho's said, you smelled like a goat and threw rocks at you & sent you running with your pack of generic cigarettes. You Pansy, chicken schitt, lying, lazy, coward. You look like getting a job.
Oglala

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I prefer Milky Way or Snickers
I'm addicted to ice cream.

Scotts Vegas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Judged:

Abeliever, I don't get to read you much these days, but I always like to say Hey.

Ancient Wolf, Hempburn, Ogala, OJG, Syl, Prepper, and others. Same to all of you. It's a shame you all don't post as much as you used to.

The anti-socialite commies seem to suffer knowing that other humans can have such a good rapport among themselves. They are the same here in my hometown.

If you notice, even amongst themselves, they cannot engage in a normal conversation.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Judged:

haha wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, I saw that..lots of earthquakes..
There was an 8.6 in Costa Rica the other day.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I prefer Milky Way or Snickers
I'm addicted to ice cream.

Scotts Vegas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Judged:

Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
I love you too Blue. It means so much to me that you took the time to write su h a lengthy post to me! You're in my thoughts too I'm true to Blue!
Well dim lady, I'm impressed you read it all. Toooo bad you couldn't comprehend it was more about you...Or one of your socks anyway.

Do you remember the first time we met?

Scotts Vegas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Judged:

Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Look what the sh!t eating dog drug in. A lying, shat stirring, nasty minded moronic pervert. It smells in here now, something fierce. I am out of here.
You should post some examples. Since you have no proof, and you will find no proof, it just leaves me one thing to say...I know you are so what am I?

I will use your statement above as evidence.

Scotts Vegas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Judged:

Well, that's all for now...GOOD DAY!
Imposter

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Judged:

Blueminer wrote:
Abeliever, I don't get to read you much these days, but I always like to say Hey.
Ancient Wolf, Hempburn, Ogala, OJG, Syl, Prepper, and others. Same to all of you. It's a shame you all don't post as much as you used to.
The anti-socialite commies seem to suffer knowing that other humans can have such a good rapport among themselves. They are the same here in my hometown.
If you notice, even amongst themselves, they cannot engage in a normal conversation.
You made that avatar look just as stupid as your last one did. It looks like something the least artistic child in kindergarten made on windows paint.

Scotts Vegas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the problem, Bluewhiner? You claim to be a man. Schitt Bluewhiner, you are nonstop trying to tramp/pimp yourself out. You can't even buy sex. Even JD's cheapest of the line Ho's said, you smelled like a goat and threw rocks at you & sent you running with your pack of generic cigarettes. You Pansy, chicken schitt, lying, lazy, coward. You look like getting a job.
I also claim you are a coward! Til you prove you are no more than satanboy coward you should clamTFU.

There's a time and place for everything idiot. You will have your chance to prove me a coward.
Imposter

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Judged:

Blueminer wrote:
Well, that's all for now...GOOD DAY!
I OBJECT! On the grounds that you are a complete moron...and an arsehoileo.

Since: Jul 12

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no, not your boring arse. I bet St. Finger is shaking his Peter at you right now.
Will you please stop with this "arse" shit? It's ASS! Get it right, or leave it alone, and don't include me in your daydreams. Have a nice day, anyway, though!
Imposter

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Judged:

Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
I also claim you are a coward! Til you prove you are no more than satanboy coward you should clamTFU.
There's a time and place for everything idiot. You will have your chance to prove me a coward.
Talk it up big man, you've got the easy part over with now...TUF would bust your ass in a heartbeat fool. LMAO

Scotts Vegas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Judged:

Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>You made that avatar look just as stupid as your last one did. It looks like something the least artistic child in kindergarten made on windows paint.
Impuster anonymity is cowardice...Do you kid yourself into thinking anything you post carries any weight around here?

Scotts Vegas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Judged:

Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Talk it up big man, you've got the easy part over with now...TUF would bust your ass in a heartbeat fool. LMAO
He's a coward. I would have one of his ears ripped off before you knew what hit him. You should change your handle to Don King.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the Pikeville Forum right now

Search the Pikeville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 9 min Flint hill bandit 16,129
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 15 min Flint hill bandit 1,036
song title game, anyone? (Oct '08) 29 min Analog man 22,568
Molly Slone (Aug '09) 32 min BPG 75
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 49 min Rick 169
Anthony Gillispie bank robber 1 hr Valley Girl 5
what does everybody think of daniel ward a.k.a.... (Jul '09) 1 hr Valley Girl 60
shooting at the bike club??? 3 hr Olive Oil 40
old men with young wwomen 5 hr money 29
TJ Litafik Sun My 2 cents 35
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pikeville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••