Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81676 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Scarecrow

United States

#59783 Jun 30, 2012
Reptoids Percy! Reptoids!
cool

Hyden, KY

#59784 Jun 30, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I appreciate that. We work on the good ol' boy system here in Scottsville.
give them the gas boy.their in Scottsville.
Percy

United States

#59785 Jun 30, 2012
You must be right it IS reptoidical conspiracies. I see now. . .
lol

Middlesboro, KY

#59786 Jun 30, 2012
country hick wrote:
more birds fell today
My bird fell today
percy

Somerset, KY

#59787 Jun 30, 2012
You must be right it IS reptoidical conspiracies. I see now. . .

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#59788 Jun 30, 2012
Obama done it. RON PAUL 2012

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#59789 Jul 1, 2012
LI0NSDEN wrote:
Wrong topic, Dumbarse. The political crap is this way <---------->

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#59790 Jul 1, 2012
A FART NUT HERE wrote:
<quoted text>
You should thank me for pointing out your spelling errors so you don't continue to make yourself look stupid.
Imagine wearing a "kick me" sign on your back. Most people would just laugh at you and not tell you how stupid you look, but me, I would point it out to you to save you the embarassment. Your gross spelling errors are kind of like that. I could have easily let you go on your merry stupid way but instead I pointed it out to you.
You are not worthy to point out anything to the Great Una Farter. My spelling is correct as everything I do is. Being the Great One, I can change anything I want without notice. You see, that is the difference in being The Great One and an unworthy peon as yourself.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#59791 Jul 1, 2012
Since Humpaburn is getting to lazy to scratch his arse. Here is the Humpaburn Report:

Morning, 7/1/12. Having hot java out of my antique sippy cup from White Castle. Tpx. news feed & water birds, no copy & paste, no Codvines, no earthquake crap, No FakeBeliever crap at all. I was really getting tired of all that crap anyways, airplanes, reptillians, I can run my tongue out and catch a fly better than they can. Got it. Sun is up, going to be all day. Hotter than hell and so dry I'm afraid to fire up my Weber Bullet Smoker. I'll starve.

I got to sit in some airplanes and space craft one time, what a time for my Metamucil to start working. Oh well they got it cleaned out. Old Scruffy Nuts came out for a while yesterday. Hello Scruffy. Things just aren't like to be. You old farts have a crap filled day you other folks not so much. Humpaburn out.

Location hidden

#59792 Jul 1, 2012
Una Far Tater
Hurry up now! We leave for church in 45 minutes. I do not want a repeat of what happened last week. How can such a sweety get himself kicked out of two Sunday school classes in one day?

Location hidden

#59793 Jul 1, 2012
LI0NSDEN wrote:
Come closer--I don't want to embarrass you in front of the others. Umm, well, Ron Paul ended his campaign back in May. Don't feel bad--there are a few on here still campaigning for Barry Goldwater.
The truth

Nicholasville, KY

#59796 Jul 1, 2012
Will set you free.
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
I was really getting all that crap, I run my tongue out and Smoke Scruffy Nuts for a while yesterday.
percy

Somerset, KY

#59797 Jul 1, 2012
Hope everybody has a GOOD day. Enjoy eachother & this bea-u-ti-ful weather!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#59798 Jul 1, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
Since Humpaburn is getting to lazy to scratch his arse. Here is the Humpaburn Report:
Morning, 7/1/12. Having hot java out of my antique sippy cup from White Castle. Tpx. news feed & water birds, no copy & paste, no Codvines, no earthquake crap, No FakeBeliever crap at all. I was really getting tired of all that crap anyways, airplanes, reptillians, I can run my tongue out and catch a fly better than they can. Got it. Sun is up, going to be all day. Hotter than hell and so dry I'm afraid to fire up my Weber Bullet Smoker. I'll starve.
I got to sit in some airplanes and space craft one time, what a time for my Metamucil to start working. Oh well they got it cleaned out. Old Scruffy Nuts came out for a while yesterday. Hello Scruffy. Things just aren't like to be. You old farts have a crap filled day you other folks not so much. Humpaburn out.
are they still hugging you?
qwerty

Pine Mountain, GA

#59799 Jul 1, 2012
Even the smallest shart could touch your heart today because you're in a very sensitive state. This is great for connecting with your real feelings about something or someone, but there's also the possibility that you might get all steamed up about things that don't really matter, like birds. So try to exercise a little and then thingys will be fine.

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#59800 Jul 1, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>My bird fell today
I suspect fowl play!

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#59801 Jul 1, 2012
Or he may not have consumed enough icewater.

“The only good bird...”

Is a dead bird

#59802 Jul 1, 2012
We ate to many beans and drank to much mr. pibb last night for the flame thrower fart tests.Stinky and me were letting them rip in church.We couldn't help it.Preacher Mike was preaching away and then preacher Mike said "can I get an amen?"and stinkey cut one that sounded like it said "ah men."Everyone in the church house laughed and no one said amen to him.The preacher turned red I think he got mad he cut his sermon short.Stinkeys mom was so embarrassed.We thought it was kind of neat we got to go home a little early.We're going to the old haunted house after we eat to look around.We might make it our clubhouse for the Una Farter fan club if we can stink out the ghost of old mister Jammison and his wife.
Scarecrow

Sarasota, FL

#59803 Jul 1, 2012
The unagasser is a RePtOId!

Location hidden

#59804 Jul 1, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
Or he may not have consumed enough icewater.
hope you're staying cool Blueminer --

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 16 min Kyboy 2,513
Paul Patton wont allow rebel flags at UPIKE (Jul '15) 28 min Disgrace to race 112
Cole Spears 30 min Meathead 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 37 min ChromiuMan 149,525
~*~ Last Post Wins ~*~ (Aug '11) 43 min -Prince- 7,533
Paul Patton hates the Rebel flag and the south! (Jul '15) 51 min Pee target 73
nugent not selling 51 min Motor City Coward 47

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages