Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81773 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#56547 Jun 11, 2012
What's FUBAR
Innocent Bystander

United States

#56548 Jun 11, 2012
BANKROLL wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a saying. God is everywhere, and you don't need a middle man, or pay Pat Graham.
These tv evangelist were only out to take peoples money,but now they have gotten into politics.This is the time in all histories when great civilizations fall.My Great great great great Grandmother was burned at the stake for suspected of being a bitch.
Innocent Bystander

United States

#56549 Jun 11, 2012
*Witch*lol Maybe both
Innocent Bystander

United States

#56550 Jun 11, 2012
FUBAR = F'd Up Beyond Recognition
Innocent Bystander

United States

#56551 Jun 11, 2012
Let me try that again...fubar = F'd Up Beyond All Recognition

Scotts Vegas

#56552 Jun 11, 2012
BANKROLL wrote:
<quoted text>
I've studied a lil bit of every religion. Was never taken to Church often. Mainly studying Hebrew lately, but wasn't raised any certain religion, but had cousins that had many different denominations, however my mother attended Catholic School.
I understand. The one thing I can say with utmost certainty is I KNOW
of our Father in Heaven and all around Us. I won't go much deeper into it here though. Simply because it is just not the good place to do so.
Innocent Bystander

United States

#56553 Jun 11, 2012
It was a term soldiers came up with in Vietnam.When something goes disastrously wrong.

Scotts Vegas

#56554 Jun 11, 2012
Innocent Bystander wrote:
<quoted text>
These tv evangelist were only out to take peoples money,but now they have gotten into politics.This is the time in all histories when great civilizations fall.My Great great great great Grandmother was burned at the stake for suspected of being a bitch.
Interesting. Are you familiar with ergotism?

Scotts Vegas

#56555 Jun 11, 2012
Let me try that again...fubar = F'd Up Beyond All Recognition
I'm familiar, fubar just didn't click.
Innocent Bystander

United States

#56556 Jun 11, 2012
Umm I'm on the Richmond forum.lol

No search results for: Troll

Don't see what you're looking for? View all threads in the Scottsville forum

Scotts Vegas

#56557 Jun 12, 2012
Umm I'm on the Richmond forum.lol
No search results for: Troll
Don't see what you're looking for? View all threads in the Scottsville forum
??? Ya lost me.
Innocent Bystander

United States

#56558 Jun 12, 2012
The convulsive symptoms that can be a result of consuming ergot-tainted rye have been said to be the cause of accusations of bewitchment that spurred the Salem witch trials.Personally I think the kids just started a hateful revenged streak on their perceived enemies,and anyone who rose in protest was accused.so they joined in.A sort of lynch mob mentality.But I could be wrong
Innocent Bystander

United States

#56559 Jun 12, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
??? Ya lost me.
I typed in Troll in the search Richmond forum.And that was the result==Don't see what you're looking for? View all threads in the Scottsville forum? Isn't that where Una's from? lol
Innocent Bystander

United States

#56560 Jun 12, 2012
Wow it's late.I guess I'm about trolled out.Looks like I must not have used the right bait lol.

Scotts Vegas

#56561 Jun 12, 2012
The convulsive symptoms that can be a result of consuming ergot-tainted rye have been said to be the cause of accusations of bewitchment that spurred the Salem witch trials.Personally I think the kids just started a hateful revenged streak on their perceived enemies,and anyone who rose in protest was accused.so they joined in.A sort of lynch mob mentality.But I could be wrong
We did a little research once and I seem to recall that through history events similar to the Salem witch hunts, and trials happened in areas where rye was cultivated. I also see your point of the lynch mob syndrome.
Innocent Bystander

United States

#56562 Jun 12, 2012
Adiós mi amigo

Scotts Vegas

#56563 Jun 12, 2012
<quoted text>
I typed in Troll in the search Richmond forum.And that was the result==Don't see what you're looking for? View all threads in the Scottsville forum? Isn't that where Una's from? lol
Yes...probably. But this is Topix. Who really knows. I expect that sooner or later Una will try to engage me in a civil conversation.
Supposedly we don't really know his name. I have made mine no secret.
Una can be a well spoken person. Realistically I could be conversing with Una now. lol

Scotts Vegas

#56564 Jun 12, 2012
Adiós mi amigo
Ciao
Innocent Bystander

United States

#56565 Jun 12, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
Realistically I could be conversing with Una now. lol
NO NO NO! LOL.My last nickname was uH oH.
Que la paix soit avec votre ami.Now I must go.

Scotts Vegas

#56566 Jun 12, 2012
<quoted text>NO NO NO! LOL.My last nickname was uH oH.
Que la paix soit avec votre ami.Now I must go.
Well all right! Thanks for the best conversation I have ever had on Topix! Who would've thought it possible?...Good Night Friend

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PC Board Battle Royale (Feb '15) 31 min Rejoyce 159
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr uMoron 143,167
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 1 hr outsidelookingin 29,113
PCBoE hired people under hire freeze! 2 hr John Doe 3
News Another KY clerk vows to not issue same sex mar... 3 hr SacrificeInTheNam... 17
hughes net are thieves. (Aug '11) 4 hr Me in Pikeville 20
Pikeville Jobs 6 hr Turro 12
Barry Chaney said 8 hr Mullins Tiger 37
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages