I know something should I tell

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
reff

Wheelwright, KY

#1 Jan 17, 2012
I have seen one of my friends..Well a friend but not close..I had seen him hanging with another woman, an he is married..He has a good wife that is a stay at home mom.. Should I tell her that I have seen him out with another woman?? or not. Or just tell him I know????? An they werent just hangin out with each other....
He live up marrowbone on poor bottom... I just feel bad for his wife who dont know what he has done
Stan and Kyle

United States

#2 Jan 17, 2012
reff wrote:
I have seen one of my friends..Well a friend but not close..I had seen him hanging with another woman, an he is married..He has a good wife that is a stay at home mom.. Should I tell her that I have seen him out with another woman?? or not. Or just tell him I know????? An they werent just hangin out with each other....
He live up marrowbone on poor bottom... I just feel bad for his wife who dont know what he has done
Tough call. I had a similar situation once. Stay out of it. He will doom himself soon enough. You can win

“I FRIGHTEN OUTLAW”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#3 Jan 17, 2012
It's usually the same thing that happens when you get
involved in others' relationships like this, they two
people involved with one another usually stick together and turn on the person that brought the situation to their attention. That would be you, Reff
of course. It's usually the same thing every time as I said, you do something get involved somehow, no matter how innocent or good intentioned and it won't
matter, they'll both turn on you and ignore the real
guilty party.
Old dude

Washington, DC

#4 Jan 17, 2012
Stay out of it. None of your business. Get involved and you'll be sorry.
Anonymous

Phelps, KY

#5 Jan 18, 2012
reff wrote:
Send an anonymous letter. The wife deserves to know.

“lmao I'm a flamer”

Since: Nov 10

Point Pleasant, WV

#6 Jan 18, 2012
Who cares if he turns on you...sounds like he's scum anyway. It depends on the woman whether or not she'd blame you. If she's insecure, she may think that you were just trying to break them up with lies, so it wouldn't be a good idea to tell her, but you could do the anonymous thing as suggested.

Me, personally, I would definitely want to know, and I would blame you for knowing and NOT TELLING ME. Friendship isn't based on holding secrets. The longer you hold out, the less likely you will have her as a friend later on.
Wondering

Pikeville, KY

#7 Jan 18, 2012
Kinda have the same thing going on with a friend of mine. His wife is fooling around with a co-worker, the sad part is my friend and his wife work at the same place and everyone seems to know but him. However I am not going to be the one to tell him. I figure he is a grown man and should be able to figure it out.
Sassy

Prestonsburg, KY

#8 Jan 19, 2012
You may want to lay low and observe for a while until you have hard facts. I am good friends with this gentleman and his wife (whom I have known longer). I enjoy the guys company and he has been a very good friend to me. But that is all. It could NEVER go further. However, someone told her something was going on and she almost believed it. There was a HUGE argument, and there was never even a remote possibility of something happening.
That being said, if you get hard facts.....nail the bastard. Make sure you have proof, but she has a right to know.
tell it

Elkhorn City, KY

#9 Jan 19, 2012
put yourself in her place...what would u want? People always told me when it was too late why do they tell it then?

“I FRIGHTEN OUTLAW”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#10 Jan 19, 2012
Perhaps the best approach would be to inform her through some type of anonymous means without exposing your identity
in the process. If you were to go that route, I would include some type of proof to substantiate any claims /
accusations that you might make though. Stuff or things that she can look for herself or verify for herself.
yes of course

Pikeville, KY

#11 Jan 19, 2012
reff wrote:
here sits a woman who is faithful, taking care of his family and washing his dirty draws, cooking his meals and laying down with him in their martial bed. tell her he may not respect her, but I bet you she respects herself. and besides if he is being unfaithful she deserves to know, there are too many diseases out there to catch.
Maybe

United States

#12 Jan 19, 2012
I know a man that has created on every woman he has been with and every one he has been married to(he's been married 3 times) he is cheating on his current wife every chance he gets but if you try to tell her she gets mad and don't believe you. She has to know he cheats considering she took him from his previous wife. But you do what you think is best
snake

Virgie, KY

#13 Jan 19, 2012
Maybe wrote:
I know a man that has created on every woman he has been with and every one he has been married to(he's been married 3 times) he is cheating on his current wife every chance he gets but if you try to tell her she gets mad and don't believe you. She has to know he cheats considering she took him from his previous wife. But you do what you think is best
Sounds like Deano Hylton!
Sassy

Prestonsburg, KY

#14 Jan 19, 2012
reff wrote:
I don't mean to be disrespectful, but how certain are you that they were not just hanging out. That is what it boils down to. If I found out that my husband was cheating and everyone knew except me I would be livid.
samantha

Chambersburg, PA

#15 Jan 19, 2012
reff wrote:
if u don't want to tell her show her...
oh my

Harrodsburg, KY

#16 Jan 19, 2012
Maybe wrote:
I think I may know who your talking about. I too know someone that you just described. He got me pregnant too but it ended in miscarriage but no one knows about that except he and I and our spouses ( none of us were married at the time). Does his initial start with G?!
hmmmmmmmm

Greensburg, PA

#17 Jan 19, 2012
I like the idea of the anonymous letter...I would want to know!

Since: Jan 12

Greensburg, PA

#18 Jan 19, 2012
send anonymous letter
yes

Winchester, KY

#19 Jan 19, 2012
Go anonymous. If you knew their phone number and could email it to me, I'd gladly do it for you (and not mention ONE thing about this post)
getalife

Mount Sterling, KY

#20 Jan 19, 2012
I think that is what is wrong with the world right now. People need to learn if it doesn't directly affect you or your family you really should keep your nose in your own business. Sometimes ignorance is bliss and a lot people would rather leave it that way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Married preacher cheating?? (May '14) 4 min bluedogg1 184
whats the deal with teco? 8 min macdaddy 1
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 25 min Pinocchio Mitch 23,097
Pike County Schools 26 min Sam 16
Paul Patton Statue 30 min been around here ... 2
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 35 min Theo 23,449
a woman named terry jo 40 min snowball 2
Amy News 53 min enterprised 43
Shawna pmc. 1 hr Riiiiight 22
Mountain Water Failure 4 hr enterprised 9

Flood Warning for Pike County was issued at February 26 at 3:35PM EST

Pikeville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pikeville People Search