Just wondering

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2010

I don't live around Pikeville anymore, and I was wondering if anybody knows how Jondra is doing? I am not trying to start anything, I really am just wondering how she is.
molly

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2010

Judged:

still on crack!!!! and still dumb as hell!
concerned

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2010

Is she really on crack? If she is I hate to hear that. Where can she be found if I wanted to look her up next time I come through?
What

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2010

I knew her when she was still raising her kids and married to that Coleman guy, living in Justiceville. What happened?
I know37

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Jondra ford is eat up with hip c now it for a fact we use to be friends and when she found out she showed me the papers she will suck a dick for pills at anytime u want her to she also is on crack and meth her teeth are gone and she stays high and also pimps her lil girl out its sad but I've seen it and that's why we're not friends no more she is a skankie whore she needs to get help and someone needs to take that child her house is a roach motel she lives beside velocity go see yourself I'm telling the truth go look yourself she is nasty don't bath and walks the streets for someone to pick her up...sad girl waste of air
I know37

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

I know where to find her go look on the streets and have a pocket full of pills to cause I won't get hooked up with her and if u want hip c u will get it go try it lol she will screw anything and if u don't give her pills she will nark on you I know for sure she has done this to and put this guy in prison for 2 yrs she is a NARK watch out for her she is a piece of shit I would never be around her watch out for her
lebooarnie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Johndra is a very nutty woman, shes a good hearted person though. She lies terribly. I have no idea if she has a disease. I thought she lived in the elderly section of the Bypass? Also, I dont think she pimps her daughter out. Her daughter is like 18 and I dont even think the girl is that close to her mom.

“Help me, Jeeebussss!!!”

Since: Mar 09

BumFuck-Egypt KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Knew her YEARS ago. . . She was very pretty then and was fun to party with. Last time I saw her, she didn't even recognize me at all and she acted totally out-of-it. Shame.
well now

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Smokezilla wrote:
Knew her YEARS ago... She was very pretty then and was fun to party with. Last time I saw her, she didn't even recognize me at all and she acted totally out-of-it. Shame.
totally unrelated to this subject? but i really enjoy squeezing the grub worm to the jcpenney catalog..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

79 Users are viewing the Pikeville Forum right now

Search the Pikeville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 14 min ___Jenny___ 167
shooting at the bike club??? 55 min Olive Oil 40
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Dale 146,844
Why do we Trade with Communist China (Aug '11) 1 hr Billy 30
Smelly vajajay 2 hr Heavy duty 6
old men with young wwomen 2 hr money 29
Dr Thad Manning (Feb '12) 2 hr more to it 50
what does everybody think of daniel ward a.k.a.... (Jul '09) 15 hr why 58
TJ Litafik Sun My 2 cents 35