horrible accident yesterday

horrible accident yesterday

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

wondered

Versailles, KY

#1 Dec 25, 2012
Does anyone know about the accident yesterday that the car and truck caught on fire
GodLovesYou

Mesquite, NV

#2 Dec 25, 2012
OMG!

IT WAS HORRIBLE!

A CAR ACCIDENT!

AS IF THESE THINGS AREN'T COMMON IN PIKEVILLE!

Rest assured, someone will sue the pants off someone else, because that's what Pikevillers do.
I reckon

Winchester, KY

#3 Dec 25, 2012
will obama call for regualations toban assalt cars that take so many lives on purpose
wondered

Versailles, KY

#4 Dec 25, 2012
GodLovesYou wrote:
OMG!
IT WAS HORRIBLE!
A CAR ACCIDENT!
Rest assured, someone will sue the pants off someone else, because that's what Pikevillers do.
This isn't funny, a man was burned alive, you have a bad attitude problem and no heart!!!!!!!!
obama hater

Nerinx, KY

#5 Dec 26, 2012
GodLovesYou wrote:
OMG!
IT WAS HORRIBLE!
A CAR ACCIDENT!
HOw does a god fearing man like you make such comments???
WHatever

Jackson, KY

#6 Dec 26, 2012
anyone that calls themself "God Loves You" is an idiot and a hypocrite !!! Because it's very Christian like to be on Topix...lol...
johns

Pikeville, KY

#7 Dec 26, 2012
Was it the idiot young punk in the mustang that hit a Toyota truck at Walters red light Christmas Eve
you r sad

Harold, KY

#8 Dec 26, 2012
GodLovesYou wrote:
OMG!
IT WAS HORRIBLE!
A CAR ACCIDENT!
Honey I am praying for you...if you need help or so attention please let some one know...sounds like you are crying out for help...Get help
rock me baby

Pikeville, KY

#9 Dec 26, 2012
as bad as the comments are that gly makes, all of you who repsond to him are worse!!!
why do all of you contine to give him fodder???
if you move on past his ridiculous comments, and continue discussing the topic at hand, he will grow tired of attention seeking, and move on.
just ignore
GodLovesYou

Mesquite, NV

#10 Dec 27, 2012
rock me baby wrote:
as bad as the comments are that gly makes, all of you who repsond to him are worse!!!
why do all of you contine to give him fodder???
if you move on past his ridiculous comments, and continue discussing the topic at hand, he will grow tired of attention seeking, and move on.
just ignore
Yes, let's continue with the topic at hand:

OMG!

A CAR ACCIDENT!!!

IT'S TERRIBLE!
wtf

Richmond, KY

#11 Dec 27, 2012
I reckon wrote:
will obama call for regualations toban assalt cars that take so many lives on purpose
I hope he calls for a ban on your Spelling Stupid.
me too

Lebanon, KY

#12 Dec 28, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>I hope he calls for a ban on your Spelling Stupid.
Me too. Spelling wonder how he finds the button to turn on the Computer ? If he ever went to School, Should have learnt to Spell Instead of a FOUL MOUTH or maybe learned it at HOME ? He surely has never had a caring parent to allow this dirty mind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
$1000 for 2 bed apartment at the Pikeville Comm... 17 min High as cat behind 32
Edna Hatfield 1885-1904 30 min Reg2 3
~*~ Last Post Wins ~*~ (Aug '11) 33 min -Prince- 7,141
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 36 min One Eyed Willy 1,818
Is Toyota really building factory in Pikeville? 38 min Hank 25
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 40 min paul 148,160
Is Pikeville Really Growing? Honestly? 52 min Ex democrat 292
Ray Jones Senior 1 hr Sandals 26
Ray Jones for Hillary Clinton 2 hr Obama 139
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages