Man alleges lack of medical treatment at Pike jail

Jun 22, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Floyd County Times

A former inmate at the Pike County Detention Center has filed a lawsuit against the county, Jailer Rodney Scott, Southern Health Partners Inc., Dr.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of42
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
well

Mount Sterling, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2011

you gotta be tough when you're dumb.....
infact

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2011

Judged:

WTF wrote:
So that is suppose to make it ok if he is a piece of crap?? NO it don't. He deserves medical treatment just the same as a damn stray on the street would receive. But seeing as this happened in the great hills of pukville it dont surpise me.
no a stray on the streets is much better than ray david hamilton, i am from red creek. so keep your mouth shut about what ray does or does not deserve. it isnt your neighborhood he shoots up

“Legend Fan”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2011

Judged:

Well I dont know the whole story here. So I do not have much to comment on. My Grandmother always told me to never talk about politics and religion in public. But, Ive heard rumors about the jail before. I just hope these men get saved by the Lord if they are treating the inmates like this. Is it true these poor prisoners only get five french fries on their plates? If that is true well good lord. Im a big Christian woman myself. Five french fries wouldnt get me started.
WTF

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2011

Judged:

infact wrote:
<quoted text>
no a stray on the streets is much better than ray david hamilton, i am from red creek. so keep your mouth shut about what ray does or does not deserve. it isnt your neighborhood he shoots up
Listen here bitch, I will not shut my mouth. Ray deserves as much dignity as a fckn dog does, whether you like it or not. If he was shooting up "your" neighborhood maybe he is a bad shot cuz he should have shot you between your stinking eyeballs. One strike for ray. I hope to god he gets that jail house and gets em hard. Too damn funne
LOL Enforcement

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2011

sarah44 wrote:
Once again, everyone complains about law enforcement? My thoughts on this is, I am a law abiding citizen and so are all the people I associate with. They are doing their jobs, if you are doing nothing w-r-o-n-g then whats the deal. I can't even imagine how many times or the stories that they make up to get out of their lock up. Sorry about your friend but he made poor decisions or wouldn't have been in this position to start with.
I realize you think because you follow the so called "law" but the reality is, the judicial system of modern day time is nothing more than another revenue stream for the state. I myself try to abide by these laws, but I was accused of a crime once in which I was not even around the place where the crime was commited, but because I was not there I could not tell my side of the story to the person who was wronged, so they swore out a warrant and I was arrested, had to spend a night in jail, had to pay a bond and had to go through the humility of going through court. Long story short, there is no "innocent until proven guilty" I had to prove myself innocent. Eventually everything turned out ok but it cost me money which is the only thing they really wanted. And believe me, if there were no chance of the state or county to get any money, the whole ordeal would have never been dragged out like it was. Moral of the story, "To protect and serve" really means "Arrest and generate revenue"
WTF

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2011

I think I'm going to go into the ammo buz and find ray a new toy just for infact. Hell i will even get him some target practice training. tehehe
WTF

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2011

Judged:

LOL Enforcement wrote:
<quoted text>
I realize you think because you follow the so called "law" but the reality is, the judicial system of modern day time is nothing more than another revenue stream for the state. I myself try to abide by these laws, but I was accused of a crime once in which I was not even around the place where the crime was commited, but because I was not there I could not tell my side of the story to the person who was wronged, so they swore out a warrant and I was arrested, had to spend a night in jail, had to pay a bond and had to go through the humility of going through court. Long story short, there is no "innocent until proven guilty" I had to prove myself innocent. Eventually everything turned out ok but it cost me money which is the only thing they really wanted. And believe me, if there were no chance of the state or county to get any money, the whole ordeal would have never been dragged out like it was. Moral of the story, "To protect and serve" really means "Arrest and generate revenue"
waa waaaa waaaa your all dirty. There is no such thng as a law abiding cop or po po or piggie. Only thng your good for is pointing out the nearest donut shop. Now thats so fact popo
infact

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2011

WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
waa waaaa waaaa your all dirty. There is no such thng as a law abiding cop or po po or piggie. Only thng your good for is pointing out the nearest donut shop. Now thats so fact popo
well the po po is good at busting ray and kicking his woman beating ass. too bad he didnt get killed in that wreck on his dope run to ohio. the donut shop? really? how original
WTF

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2011

infact wrote:
<quoted text>
well the po po is good at busting ray and kicking his woman beating ass. too bad he didnt get killed in that wreck on his dope run to ohio. the donut shop? really? how original
Yea donut shop understand english?? Is it original oh fckn well its my belief that the only thing a pig is good for is test driving the donut shop. Other than that they aren't worth the powder in a bullet. Awwe did ray beat a women? You know this how? Was it you he beat? If it was i'd like to shake his hand and tell him how much of a hero he is to me. The popo dont only take their violence out on poor guys like ray. Those fat piglets do this shit to anyone who comes into a cell that are tipsy. So go suck a dick bitch.
awwww

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2011

WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea donut shop understand english?? Is it original oh fckn well its my belief that the only thing a pig is good for is test driving the donut shop. Other than that they aren't worth the powder in a bullet. Awwe did ray beat a women? You know this how? Was it you he beat? If it was i'd like to shake his hand and tell him how much of a hero he is to me. The popo dont only take their violence out on poor guys like ray. Those fat piglets do this shit to anyone who comes into a cell that are tipsy. So go suck a dick bitch.
too bad ray isnt going to live to see any of his money. he will be in hell. they will drag the lawsuit out and he will be dead long before a settlement is reaced
WTF

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2011

awwww wrote:
<quoted text>
too bad ray isnt going to live to see any of his money. he will be in hell. they will drag the lawsuit out and he will be dead long before a settlement is reaced
You mean you will be in hell after they settle it cuz ray will be partying his ass off living the good life. your jealous old ass will croak from the envy of all the dough ray is getting from the lawsuit. and the popo shop will be put on national tv for the violent behavior a inmate received and CASHED OUT ON. woot woot I love it bitch.
WTF

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2011

oh and its reached not reaced you illilerate dumb ass redneck hick.
Dont Bother Obama

Opelousas, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2011

Judged:

If this man has a disease he needs special meds for, he should keep his person out of jail and live like a responsible adult. You cannot live like a criminal and expect everyone to cater to your week spots. This is what America now breeds, spineless airheads who believe that everyone else owes them everything.
WTF

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2011

Dont Bother Obama wrote:
If this man has a disease he needs special meds for, he should keep his person out of jail and live like a responsible adult. You cannot live like a criminal and expect everyone to cater to your week spots. This is what America now breeds, spineless airheads who believe that everyone else owes them everything.
Blah blah blah. Thats what your ramble sounds like. Special needs?? You idiot, his kidneys started shutting down. Its called health breakdown, ever heard of it. He committed a crime and was paying his due in the system. Or do you not know to comprehend? Regardless he is a human being and needed medical attention and I as a tax paying citizen am outraged that the spinless donut eating assholes supposedly there to oversee things neglected to act responsbily. Spin this anyway you like the facts are the facts. Oh and breeding, hmmmm cousin fucking cousin is what your region breeds. Who's gonna owe you idiots something when your incestious ways creates health problems for your little spawns your bringing on this earth daily??
obviously

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2011

WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah blah blah. Thats what your ramble sounds like. Special needs?? You idiot, his kidneys started shutting down. Its called health breakdown, ever heard of it. He committed a crime and was paying his due in the system. Or do you not know to comprehend? Regardless he is a human being and needed medical attention and I as a tax paying citizen am outraged that the spinless donut eating assholes supposedly there to oversee things neglected to act responsbily. Spin this anyway you like the facts are the facts. Oh and breeding, hmmmm cousin fucking cousin is what your region breeds. Who's gonna owe you idiots something when your incestious ways creates health problems for your little spawns your bringing on this earth daily??
you say ray is going to be partying with all his dough? you are obviously not from around here. so why comment then? if his kidneys are shutting down that is already climbing into the grave. if you are in fact from richmond you are just the ghetto of lexington. all the blacks from lexington end up there. so why do you even care to comment on this story?
WTF

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2011

obviously wrote:
<quoted text>
you say ray is going to be partying with all his dough? you are obviously not from around here. so why comment then? if his kidneys are shutting down that is already climbing into the grave. if you are in fact from richmond you are just the ghetto of lexington. all the blacks from lexington end up there. so why do you even care to comment on this story?
ooo ooo touchy huh? Who are you to say what I can and can't comment on? If I am from around here or not is not the issue. The issue is someone was treated neglectfully by a law enforcement officer and I as a concerned taxpaying citizen am outraged. As well as many others. You don't like it, tuff titty!! Freedom of speech and internet gives me that right! BTW I am not black, but just that comment alone shows how illilerate and predijudical your lowlife ass is. I'd love to gather a group of "blacks" and come to your trailer park and see how big mouthed you are then bitch.
goahead

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2011

WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
ooo ooo touchy huh? Who are you to say what I can and can't comment on? If I am from around here or not is not the issue. The issue is someone was treated neglectfully by a law enforcement officer and I as a concerned taxpaying citizen am outraged. As well as many others. You don't like it, tuff titty!! Freedom of speech and internet gives me that right! BTW I am not black, but just that comment alone shows how illilerate and predijudical your lowlife ass is. I'd love to gather a group of "blacks" and come to your trailer park and see how big mouthed you are then bitch.
i doubt that. the last blacks on red creek were burnt out of their house by bobby gibson
Law enforcement love post

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2011

goahead wrote:
<quoted text>
i doubt that. the last blacks on red creek were burnt out of their house by bobby gibson
I love that the footprints on internet forum can't be erased. You may have your post erased but your internet footprint can't be. But besides that fact, your a ignorant jackass and I pray to God a group of blacks catch your "white" ass out and beat the fuck out of you. Eventually you'll get yours.
nope

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2011

you o bviously are not from this area. this really happened

PIKEVILLE, Ky.(AP)- Jurors acquitted an eastern Kentucky man charged with setting fire to the apartment of three black men.

Prosecutors say 33-year-old Bobby Gibson Junior of Shelbiana was trying to frighten them into moving out of his all-white neighborhood.

Gibson showed no emotion as the verdict of not guilty was read this afternoon in US District Court in Pikeville. He has been held without bond since his arrest in March.

The all-white jury deliberated just more than an hour before returning the verdict. Gibson left the courthouse without speaking to reporters. Defense attorney Clyde Johnson said his client was pleased with the verdict.

Prosecutors said three football players from a small college in the mountains of eastern Kentucky encountered strong racial bias when they moved into the community of Red Creek, about eight miles south of Pikeville.
Law enforcement love post

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2011

nope wrote:
you o bviously are not from this area. this really happened
PIKEVILLE, Ky.(AP)- Jurors acquitted an eastern Kentucky man charged with setting fire to the apartment of three black men.
Prosecutors say 33-year-old Bobby Gibson Junior of Shelbiana was trying to frighten them into moving out of his all-white neighborhood.
Gibson showed no emotion as the verdict of not guilty was read this afternoon in US District Court in Pikeville. He has been held without bond since his arrest in March.
The all-white jury deliberated just more than an hour before returning the verdict. Gibson left the courthouse without speaking to reporters. Defense attorney Clyde Johnson said his client was pleased with the verdict.
Prosecutors said three football players from a small college in the mountains of eastern Kentucky encountered strong racial bias when they moved into the community of Red Creek, about eight miles south of Pikeville.
How the does my post obviously mean I'm not from around here?!?!? Obviously your assuming things you shouldn't be. I know all too well of the story. I also know all too well the racial predijuiced pieces of shit that live in this area. As I stated earlier idiot, because you have the post removed doesn't remove it from the blueprint so to speak of the net. So have at it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of42
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

107 Users are viewing the Pikeville Forum right now

Search the Pikeville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min Jay 138,706
Guardianship vs Custody 20 min TaterIII 1
Sick of hannity and Fox News 28 min Fed Up 39
Stuff that grind my gears.... 46 min hmmm 23
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 48 min Mike D 122,785
The Galactic Seven promotes the New World Order (Feb '13) 49 min Walter 90
song title game, anyone? (Oct '08) 1 hr MUSICK-NESS 22,287
Judge 17 hr Amy 34
•••