sex in public places why it such a th...

sex in public places why it such a thrill ?

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anonymous

United States

#1 Jun 21, 2011
Where and how ?
Anonymous

United States

#2 Jun 21, 2011
Anyone ?
hello

United States

#3 Jun 21, 2011
Well its the thrill that someone maybe watching....I am 34 years old and woth my first husband sex was blah....my husband now is 27 and I can tell you younger guys is definitely were its at...when he first mentioned it I was shy and after I gave in it was a really awesome experience I loved it!!!!!!!!!
doo me

Ashburn, VA

#4 Jun 21, 2011
would you like to give me a hand job in the city park?
Anonymous

United States

#5 Jun 21, 2011
come on girls i know more of you all have done it tell us where and how
luv it

Virgie, KY

#6 Jun 21, 2011
It is a thrill most definate. Bob Amos was one for me, restaurants, just anywhere outdoors (not in a car just outdoors). So much fun and exciting. JUST TRY IT!!!!!!
josey wells

Chesterfield, MO

#7 Jun 21, 2011
silver dollar wrote:
come on girls i know more of you all have done it tell us where and how
Da mn son...go out and hire a hooker...you're obviously not getting any!
ranger bass boat

United States

#8 Jun 21, 2011
back on top
few times

Whitesburg, KY

#9 Jun 21, 2011
Bob Amos Park, Wal Mart Parking Lot, Wal Mart Craft Dept when it was back in the corner, About ever Double Kwik Parking Lot, Double Kwik Kitchen (lol that was funny) Up Red Creek, Inside car washes (also funny), beside 4 lane (119 around Caney), At work on the desk, Dorton Park, Many strip jobs lol, Boat dock over at Norton, on train tracks, but my fav has to be Perfect Fit that was over at Jenkins the guy bent me over the front counter and omg it was so much fun went back for round 2 and about the time we started getting into it his wife and kids pulled in that was a deal breaker so never went back
Mustang

Pikeville, KY

#10 Jun 21, 2011
I ruined the hood of my old Mustang with a beautiful young gal. We were all over it at about every place around here you can think of to park.
Anonymous

United States

#11 Jun 22, 2011
Id say its hard to do it in a restaurant ?
not at all

Virgie, KY

#12 Jun 22, 2011
Actually it wasn't, I got up first and went to ladies room then he followed. So no not hard. It was actually so exciting and fun. A lady came into the stall next door and we were on our toes to keep her from hearing or seeing us. It was just a thrill. I will never forget it.
Anonymous

United States

#13 Jun 23, 2011
I sure thought this topic would get more comets than this !
throbbin robbin

Chesterfield, MO

#14 Jun 23, 2011
few times wrote:
Bob Amos Park, Wal Mart Parking Lot, Wal Mart Craft Dept when it was back in the corner, About ever Double Kwik Parking Lot, Double Kwik Kitchen (lol that was funny) Up Red Creek, Inside car washes (also funny), beside 4 lane (119 around Caney), At work on the desk, Dorton Park, Many strip jobs lol, Boat dock over at Norton, on train tracks, but my fav has to be Perfect Fit that was over at Jenkins the guy bent me over the front counter and omg it was so much fun went back for round 2 and about the time we started getting into it his wife and kids pulled in that was a deal breaker so never went back
I bet your mommy would be proud to know she raised a s lut!
Anonymous

United States

#15 Jun 23, 2011
oh come on robbin we all know you gota story to tell
throbbin robbin

Chesterfield, MO

#16 Jun 23, 2011
silver dollar wrote:
oh come on robbin we all know you gota story to tell
Yes I do as a matter of fact.

One time...on topix...there was some pervert that got his rocks off by reading about the sex lives of strangers behind a keyboard. He jacked his little pud on a nightly basis, hoping he would soon get to touch a real female, but atlas, he jacked it so long...and so hard...that its nothing but a little husk of a callus now.

The End
c00lb0y

Chavies, KY

#17 Jun 24, 2011
Me and this chick went behind an air conditioning unit at work one time.. It was pretty cool because if someone would have came in and caught us there would have been nowhere to go - There is a real thrill in it, it;s just hard to explain. Good times for sure.
Anonymous

United States

#18 Jul 1, 2011
I guess everyone has there own kinda thing that there into ,..,..this topic might not be for everyone,.,.,.,.,.
Swinging

Pikeville, KY

#19 Jul 1, 2011
Public sex is fun :), but i'm kinky swinging is fun as hell too if your partner isnt the jealous type and you arent either
shain

Elkhorn City, KY

#20 Jul 1, 2011
Ill take it where and where ever I can get it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
grassy br.coon ck. break ins (Oct '09) 26 min Above that 30
~*~ Last Post Wins ~*~ (Aug '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 8,839
Election Recall 1 hr Uniontards Are St... 129
MMA in 2011 1 hr curious 1
holly reynolds sex tape? (Jun '11) 1 hr Time goes on 7
Ratt Meynolds 2 hr Pinrut 13
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Moe Larry Curly 156,579
Cowardly Fiscal Court 3 hr Why 9
Brian Morris Said 3 hr The Cities Boy 27
Pikeville Airport Shut Down 4 hr Loki 9

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages