wondering

United States

#1 Apr 23, 2013
Anyone know a young petite blonde nurse that drives a black Cadillac ... Brittany? Maybe?
no way

Virgie, KY

#2 Apr 23, 2013
Why do you want to know?
LOL

United States

#3 Apr 24, 2013
i want to spread her out in the back seat and see if it is as good as it looks
no way

Virgie, KY

#4 Apr 24, 2013
Isnt it funny how people get on here, they know someone's name, where they they work, what they drive, but yet don't have the courage to talk to them. If you are that scared of members of the opposite sex, maybe you should just be gay. Most of the time when people start a thread like this, it is to down someone. To get people who don't even know them to jump on the bandwagon to talk bad about someone they don't even know. Here is a girl what has a job, a car, and works, yet someone hiding behind a user name wants to down them on topix of all places. Grow up, get a job, and maybe, just maybe you could have the things she has.
horny

Phelps, KY

#5 Apr 25, 2013
If she is as described I would like to lay the wood to her too!
wondering

Williamson, WV

#6 Jun 7, 2013
What's her name
yo man check it

Georgetown, KY

#7 Jun 8, 2013
just like most guys...I dig hot nurses..well let me tell you..watch out fellas!i went out with one last night..super hot! very intelligent! and we got along great! I thought..could this be my soulmate? is my days of aimlessly sticking my bird in random women over? then...reality came crashing down...she came from her bathroom in a silk robe with a bulge that would make liberache jealous! I ran to her front door only to find a padlock on it..so with no outher alterantive? I jumped thru her window...ironic isn't it? im right back where I started..in the hospital with a nurse next to me. btw? on a final note? glass isn't easily removed from the scrotom.
hmmmmmm

Pikeville, KY

#8 Jun 8, 2013
hey yo man....let me know how to get up with her, him, it....whatever

“Pink is your new obsession!!”

Since: Mar 13

Ojai, CA

#9 Jun 8, 2013
yo man check it wrote:
just like most guys...I dig hot nurses..well let me tell you..watch out fellas!i went out with one last night..super hot! very intelligent! and we got along great! I thought..could this be my soulmate? is my days of aimlessly sticking my bird in random women over? then...reality came crashing down...she came from her bathroom in a silk robe with a bulge that would make liberache jealous! I ran to her front door only to find a padlock on it..so with no outher alterantive? I jumped thru her window...ironic isn't it? im right back where I started..in the hospital with a nurse next to me. btw? on a final note? glass isn't easily removed from the scrotom.
even if she had been your soulmate, most men dont stop sticking their birds in random women, or even tree stumps, peoples ears, tailpipes, hot coffee mugs, an old shoe....just because they are in love....their bird has a mind of its own.
wondering

Williamson, WV

#10 Jun 8, 2013
Does she drive a black car

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 3 min Another Vet 13,151
Word Association (Aug '11) 6 min Jennifer Renee 5,242
Freeloading Mitch McConnell 21 min Stupid Democrats 16
song title game, anyone? (Oct '08) 25 min MUSICK-NESS 22,727
Will Gene Davis' votes be counted? 26 min hopalong 11
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 38 min The_Box 131,435
Walter and Pam May Supporting Jimmy Carter for ... 44 min Walter May Not 32
What is the reason that the BOE elections are s... 1 hr Facts 42
Hobby Lobby will not be here long. 18 hr doubt it 67
Arrogance Bulling of Pikeville HS 18 hr truth out 13