Comments
1 - 20 of 138 Comments Last updated Feb 24, 2012
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Keridwen

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Apr 29, 2009
 
does anyone know him??? gimme the lowdown...
Just Me

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Apr 29, 2009
 
I have known him for many years. What do you want to know???
Keridwen

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Apr 30, 2009
 
just what type of guy he is...if hes good news or bad news
Bi-Gurl-78

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Apr 30, 2009
 
if he's the 50 something from feds creek he is on the sex offender list
Keridwen

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Apr 30, 2009
 
lol no thats not him....hes in his 20somethings
ibangrh8r

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Apr 30, 2009
 
the 20 something one should be banned from having sex. he is a sorry ass check drawer with a sorry ass bunch of check drawers for a family. he should be removed from the gene pool. he is not injured but he draws a check for being unable to work. just check out this video of him jumping a van.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

HOW INJURED CAN HE BE?

feel free to report him to the ssi fraud office if you think they give a shit.
Joo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Apr 30, 2009
 

Judged:

1

Okay, I thought it was going to be a video of him actually jumping over his van with his body. The video is of him jumping the actual van. You can still draw legally draw SSI and jump your van because it takes a mental idiot to do something like that and they should be on SSI, LOL.
bizzarre

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Apr 30, 2009
 
ibangrh8r wrote:
the 20 something one should be banned from having sex. he is a sorry ass check drawer with a sorry ass bunch of check drawers for a family. he should be removed from the gene pool. he is not injured but he draws a check for being unable to work. just check out this video of him jumping a van.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
HOW INJURED CAN HE BE?
feel free to report him to the ssi fraud office if you think they give a shit.
First of all, you can not (or should not) judge his whole family...I know a lot of his family...and a lot of them work. He is an only child so I know that you are talking about his extended family. Do you know the reason that
he is drawing a check??? I am SURE that you don't or you would know that his condition has nothing to do with him driving (jumping his van)There are MANY reasons that people draw checks... I understand your frustration... I have several medical conditions, still I work HARD everyday. I am still fairly young and I have issues drawing a check at my ages. HOWEVER, I know a lot of people my age and younger that is or should be drawing a check due to health reasons.
I am sure that you have a "sorry ass bunch of check drawers for a family too." They are in EVERY family!!!
ibangrh8r

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
May 1, 2009
 
he is not retarded, just an idiot therefore he should not get a check!
UNKNOWN

Salt Lick, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
May 4, 2009
 
I do know he is after any women he can get.... when i was 14 he was in his 20's and wanted to date me .. how sick is that ... to me he is a good friend.... now but i still think he is a lil immature as far as putting a condom over his face... he still acts like a lil kid
boredom

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
May 4, 2009
 

Judged:

1

Keridwen wrote:
does anyone know him??? gimme the lowdown...
the lowdown is that him and his mother are just a bunch of lowlifes..all they do is right bad checks that they WONT pay for..he is a big ole momma's boy, when she's not at bingo, she is defending him..Stay away from him and his retard mother..best advice I can give, and this is from someone WHO REALLY KNOWS...
lol

Salt Lick, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
May 4, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

hes a lowlife dad
Something to Say

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
May 4, 2009
 
Do you really want the lowdown? Here it is....Yes he is an only child and spoiled like any other. He would have had a brother but he died shortly after birth. He has had major health problems all his life, so yes he draws a check. There are a WHOLE lot out there drawing checks with no health problems at all. He never got to know his grandfather on his dads side because he died of a heart attack when Erick was young. His dad had major heart problems for many years and even had to have open heart surgery about 10 years ago. About 2 years ago he had a major stroke and was bedfast. With all the medical bills they have had a hard time making ends meet and maybe they did bounce a few checks. Tell me who hasnt at least once or twice in their life. His mom RARELY goes to Bingo. Once his dad had the stroke she stayed home tending to him. She might get to go once or twice a month. Back in November he lost his dad to a major heart attack. But not before having him a grandson, whom he adored. He just recently separated from his wife and is getting a divorce. So of course he is acting like any young red blooded American guy would going after the girls. As far as being immature, how many guys do you know 18-50 that arent? And as far as the remark about him being a lowlife dad -- well anyone who knows him knows HE has his son, not his soon to be ex.
You people get on here judging others without knowing all the facts. Besides your judgement of him or his family does not matter because there is only one Judgement that counts and that day will come for each and every one of us.
the man

Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
May 4, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

looks like moms got a pc with her check, tell us more about ur angel
boredom

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
May 4, 2009
 
Something to Say wrote:
Do you really want the lowdown? Here it is....Yes he is an only child and spoiled like any other. He would have had a brother but he died shortly after birth. He has had major health problems all his life, so yes he draws a check. There are a WHOLE lot out there drawing checks with no health problems at all. He never got to know his grandfather on his dads side because he died of a heart attack when Erick was young. His dad had major heart problems for many years and even had to have open heart surgery about 10 years ago. About 2 years ago he had a major stroke and was bedfast. With all the medical bills they have had a hard time making ends meet and maybe they did bounce a few checks. Tell me who hasnt at least once or twice in their life. His mom RARELY goes to Bingo. Once his dad had the stroke she stayed home tending to him. She might get to go once or twice a month. Back in November he lost his dad to a major heart attack. But not before having him a grandson, whom he adored. He just recently separated from his wife and is getting a divorce. So of course he is acting like any young red blooded American guy would going after the girls. As far as being immature, how many guys do you know 18-50 that arent? And as far as the remark about him being a lowlife dad -- well anyone who knows him knows HE has his son, not his soon to be ex.
You people get on here judging others without knowing all the facts. Besides your judgement of him or his family does not matter because there is only one Judgement that counts and that day will come for each and every one of us.
U obviously don't know as much as you think..his mother did/does frequent the bingo every bloomin night..and as far as the checks they wrote, one is to the business that I OWN...I dont do charity and have tried to collect for three years..I have given them every opportunity short of having them arrested(shoulda done)..I have bills to pay as well, and I'm sorry that I don't feel as if my family should suffer for lack of remorse in paying their check, but instead spending it at bingo..I'm sorry lady, I have no sympathy for these people. They never even apologized or tried to make good on the debt they created. If it were you, maybe you would feel differently..

“Imagination Encircles All...”

Since: Mar 09

Home is where the heart is.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
May 4, 2009
 
lol wrote:
hes a lowlife dad
I was under the impression he not only has full custody of his son but also raises the little girl who calls him daddy that is not even his.

“Imagination Encircles All...”

Since: Mar 09

Home is where the heart is.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
May 4, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

I think digger is an awesome guy. He can make me laugh no matter what and he would give you the shirt off his back if you asked him for it. Maybe he bounced a few checks, if you live in a glass house, then throw that stone, but the last time I checked we all make mistakes. I dont know anyone who pays ALL their bills on time ALL the time. And since when does receiveing SSI make some one a sorry low life or whatever term the closeminded are useing these days? Some ppl are unable to work, and if you dont like the fact that the government help the less fortunate you should write a letter to your congressman...not belittle those who cant help their misfortune. Maybe he wishes he could work.....after all 600 dollars a month is not a lot of money.....a paycheck would probably be a lot nicer....Digger has a good heart and thats more than I can say about MOST of the guys around here....Also Digger does in fact raise not only his son but the baby the girl had that wasnt his...he also stuck by her side after she went and got herself pregnant by another guy too....And Digger isnt after just any woman he can get....I have seen him turn a few down....He just wants to be happy like the rest of us.
boredom

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
May 4, 2009
 

Judged:

1

beautifully bipolar wrote:
I think digger is an awesome guy. He can make me laugh no matter what and he would give you the shirt off his back if you asked him for it. Maybe he bounced a few checks, if you live in a glass house, then throw that stone, but the last time I checked we all make mistakes. I dont know anyone who pays ALL their bills on time ALL the time. And since when does receiveing SSI make some one a sorry low life or whatever term the closeminded are useing these days? Some ppl are unable to work, and if you dont like the fact that the government help the less fortunate you should write a letter to your congressman...not belittle those who cant help their misfortune. Maybe he wishes he could work.....after all 600 dollars a month is not a lot of money.....a paycheck would probably be a lot nicer....Digger has a good heart and thats more than I can say about MOST of the guys around here....Also Digger does in fact raise not only his son but the baby the girl had that wasnt his...he also stuck by her side after she went and got herself pregnant by another guy too....And Digger isnt after just any woman he can get....I have seen him turn a few down....He just wants to be happy like the rest of us.
if u make a mistake(bad checks), u make an effort to correct it, which him nor his mother have even attempted. As I said before I have bills to pay and a family to support..so, I guess because he's an SSI recipient(PUHLEZZEE) I'm suppose to give him special treatment..thats bullshit..I have lots of customers who receive benefits and don't try to cheat me out of my hard earned tax dollars that support them..

“Imagination Encircles All...”

Since: Mar 09

Home is where the heart is.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
May 5, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

boredom wrote:
<quoted text>
if u make a mistake(bad checks), u make an effort to correct it, which him nor his mother have even attempted. As I said before I have bills to pay and a family to support..so, I guess because he's an SSI recipient(PUHLEZZEE) I'm suppose to give him special treatment..thats bullshit..I have lots of customers who receive benefits and don't try to cheat me out of my hard earned tax dollars that support them..
trying to collect a debt and slandering someone on the internet are two completely different things....it simply says a lot about your character and i personally wopuld like to know what business you own so me and all of my friends can know tho stay away from the close minded, uncompassionate ppl and patron the stores whos owners arent so mean.....
boredom

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
May 5, 2009
 
beautifully bipolar wrote:
<quoted text>
trying to collect a debt and slandering someone on the internet are two completely different things....it simply says a lot about your character and i personally wopuld like to know what business you own so me and all of my friends can know tho stay away from the close minded, uncompassionate ppl and patron the stores whos owners arent so mean.....
I can tell you now, I wouldn't want your business anyway..and we are far from uncompassionate, anyone that has ever needed our help has received it, but u just don't ignore a debt to someone and then turn around and gamble it away at frreakin bingo...if he was the upstanding person you claim him to be, he would make a reasonable effort to pay the debt, as he has been given more than a fair opportunity(3 years). Furthermore, slander is lying or creating fictious info..mine is neither. Furthermore, it is not fair to my family when ppl like him take advantage of a situation like that. You have real issues if you think stealing is acceptable, and basically that is what he has done.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

84 Users are viewing the Pikeville Forum right now

Search the Pikeville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
What is Anna Pinson hiding? 8 min illegal foreclosure 18
july 23 2014 grand jury indictments 10 min illegal foreclosure 14
pmc is dirty!! 19 min Past PMC VP 6
World War 3 28 min Candy 17
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 31 min Jack 146,425
does Upike offer pharmacy school? 51 min Umm 2
Benghazi, Boston, & Bureaucracy Blow Up Even More! (Apr '13) 1 hr The Americancer 1,148
TJ Litafik 1 hr shaking head 14
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 2 hr truth 90
paris cowboy = music 16 hr MUSICK-NESS 75
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pikeville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Pikeville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pikeville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••