couple found behind hardees

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
sickened

Pikeville, KY

#1 Dec 6, 2011
so sad the bitch needs hung.. another drug addicted baby.
fodders

Winchester, KY

#2 Dec 6, 2011
Wait, what the hell are you talking about? A couple was caught having sex behind our Hardees? Wow, there isn't much privacy back there, were they just laid out in the parking lot? in a car?

What does a baby have to do with it? How do you know anyone is pregnant? I am very confused. Please elaborate!
well

Wheelwright, KY

#3 Dec 6, 2011
fodders wrote:
Wait, what the hell are you talking about? A couple was caught having sex behind our Hardees? Wow, there isn't much privacy back there, were they just laid out in the parking lot? in a car?

What does a baby have to do with it? How do you know anyone is pregnant? I am very confused. Please elaborate!
A couple was caught doing drugs i think? She was 8 months pregnant. Its on wymt.com if i'm not mistaken. Saw it on the news this morning.
Just me

Pikeville, KY

#4 Dec 6, 2011
sickened wrote:
so sad the bitch needs hung.. another drug addicted baby.
The mother needs to be in rehab and forced to give up all rights to the baby. The guy that was with her needs to be hung or worse. She is 8 months pregnant..anyone could see that..and let her shoot up..he is an idiot or in worse shape than her.
sickened

Pikeville, KY

#5 Dec 6, 2011
it is on wymt. the couple was caught shooting up behind hardees and she is eight mts pregnant. judge mullims put her on house arrest with drug tests.. lock her ass up and throw away the key and give the baby to someone who wants it and give it a better life. i hope u read this u lowlife bitch i hope u rot in hell because that innocent baby will b addicted and the one to have to suffer.
so sad

Lebanon, KY

#6 Dec 6, 2011
How sad that the babies of drug abusers have to suffer because of the mother's drug use. If these mothers don't care enough about themselves to get help and get off drugs, you would think they would surely care enough about their little babies and the pain they have to endure when they're born addicted. How could anyone do that to a baby?
Maybe

Van Wert, OH

#7 Dec 6, 2011
hey

Peach Creek, WV

#8 Dec 6, 2011
Eastern ky is just as bad as some inner city. So much for good old southern ways. Where are these kids parents??
Jennifer

London, KY

#9 Dec 6, 2011
Horrible! This makes me sick! I can't even have a baby of my own, yet disgusting b!tches like her can. I hope that neither of them ever gets to lay eyes on that baby after it's born. I pray that a wonderful couple who can't have kids will adopt it and give it a great life.
Anamhe

United States

#10 Dec 6, 2011
Sad part is some of you are the very people who oppose abortion. This woman should have had one long ago. Another handicapped child born with addicted parents. Yea, you can holler I would take it all day long. Well by god, get to it. There are thoudands of them out there right now waiting for a home. Going to bed tonight hungry and not a soul that gives a crap.
hmmm

Ransom, KY

#11 Dec 6, 2011
Anamhe wrote:
Sad part is some of you are the very people who oppose abortion. This woman should have had one long ago. Another handicapped child born with addicted parents. Yea, you can holler I would take it all day long. Well by god, get to it. There are thoudands of them out there right now waiting for a home. Going to bed tonight hungry and not a soul that gives a crap.
Have you ever heard the expression "an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure"?

Abortion isn't the answer responsibility is if you don't want to have a child, then be responsible and take measures to not get pregnant.
shelly

Ransom, KY

#12 Dec 7, 2011
does anyone know the couple. she is from elkhorn.
news article

Thelma, KY

#13 Dec 7, 2011
shelly wrote:
does anyone know the couple. she is from elkhorn.
The news article said Erica Coleman and Kyle Thacker.
Anamhe

United States

#14 Dec 7, 2011
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever heard the expression "an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure"?
Abortion isn't the answer responsibility is if you don't want to have a child, then be responsible and take measures to not get pregnant.
I'm guessing you do realize those measures are not 100% effective. Things happen that are not divine intervention, just a mistake.
the burning question

Brooksville, FL

#15 Dec 7, 2011
news article wrote:
<quoted text>
The news article said Erica Coleman and Kyle Thacker.
Did Kyle use a rubber ?
nothing new

Thelma, KY

#16 Dec 7, 2011
That church parking lot needs to be patrolled more often. Then maybe we would have less "suspicious" activity going on there. Cameras in the lot might be a good idea.
my opinion

Mount Sterling, KY

#17 Dec 7, 2011
Shame on Judge Mullins. One night in jail is all, she should have stayed untill she delivered. She is probably already shootin up again.
hope and grace

Thelma, KY

#18 Dec 7, 2011
my opinion wrote:
Shame on Judge Mullins. One night in jail is all, she should have stayed untill she delivered. She is probably already shootin up again.
I understand why Judge Mullins did this. Going through withdrawal is very dangerous for the baby. Hopefully this young lady is under a doctor's medical care now. The whole situation if tragic. If she couldn't even stop using drugs while pregnant she has a serious problem.
Anamhe

United States

#19 Dec 7, 2011
I would wager the man is still in jail. The woman should be too. The baby will certainly be born with ether physical or emotional handicaps, if not both. It might have been dangerous for the mother to go in to WD's, dangerous for her to be shooting dope too. People like this should be horse whipped.
my opinion

Mount Sterling, KY

#20 Dec 7, 2011
hope and grace wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand why Judge Mullins did this. Going through withdrawal is very dangerous for the baby. Hopefully this young lady is under a doctor's medical care now. The whole situation if tragic. If she couldn't even stop using drugs while pregnant she has a serious problem.
So you think One Night in jail is good enough for a woman due to deliver a baby any time that was caught shooting up. She should have stayed in Jail. She could have got medical care there. Anyone who thinks she will get medical care on her own is crazy. One night in jail is not enough time for anyone caught using drugs, espically a pregnant woman! Unbelievable! Especially for the Newborn.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
judge in conn case pleads guilty! 11 min Clean the mess 9
2nd AMENDMENT Prevails 4 Island Creek Shooter !... 26 min legal eagle 2
Man found in pikeville 32 min legal eagle 4
Island Creek shooting 46 min legal eagle 122
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 1 hr Noway Killery 2,227
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Mickey402 148,905
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 2 hr Darktainium 25,487
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 2 hr Uncle Tom 32,373
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages