Bushmaster 5.56/.223 for sale or trade

Bushmaster 5.56/.223 for sale or trade

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

scaling down

United States

#1 Feb 2, 2013
I have a LNIB Bushmaster for sale or trade to a .45 caliber 1911 style pistol of equal/similar value. Cash price $800.00, several Hi-Cap mags, or quality 1911 style pistol....if interested, leave me a contact e-mail/phone #.....
Good Samaritan

Richmond, KY

#4 Feb 2, 2013
scaling down wrote:
I have a LNIB Bushmaster for sale or trade to a .45 caliber 1911 style pistol of equal/similar value. Cash price $800.00, several Hi-Cap mags, or quality 1911 style pistol....if interested, leave me a contact e-mail/phone #.....
Way too cheap if you're selling an AR-15. Just the 30 round mags are going for $100 + and I've seen several used models for sale at $1700 and they were rough. New models are priced online near $3000. Just don't want you to be taken advantage of.
scaling down

United States

#6 Feb 6, 2013
Good Samaritan wrote:
<quoted text>
Way too cheap if you're selling an AR-15. Just the 30 round mags are going for $100 + and I've seen several used models for sale at $1700 and they were rough. New models are priced online near $3000. Just don't want you to be taken advantage of.
WOW. Thanks for the heads-up. I bought this one about eight years ago it's been in the closet for 7 1/2 of them, mags I got for around 25.00. Guess I had better start staying informed, G.S. Thanks again.
rite

United States

#7 Feb 7, 2013
scaling down wrote:
<quoted text>WOW. Thanks for the heads-up. I bought this one about eight years ago it's been in the closet for 7 1/2 of them, mags I got for around 25.00. Guess I had better start staying informed, G.S. Thanks again.
He full of it. Some ppl are price gouging the mags but I've seen many places for 30.00-40.00$ is about the highest.
Nathan

United States

#8 Feb 7, 2013
rite wrote:
<quoted text>
He full of it. Some ppl are price gouging the mags but I've seen many places for 30.00-40.00$ is about the highest.
you are right. I've seen gun and archery businesses jack prices up. Went to see about buying a whisker biscuit for a compound bow. Guy wanted.46.00. WAL-MART had it for 12.00.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tj (Oct '14) 53 min Wow 76
What's being built across from Burger King? 1 hr lookin 14
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr CCzar 166,491
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 1 hr okkk 37,558
Happy B-Day Tucker Stevens 3 hr Billysint 3
monk sanders (Mar '16) 3 hr Billysint 4
Pikeville Medical Center- Nursing Pay (Sep '09) 3 hr StaffRN 98
Ashley Brown lied to voters 4 hr oscargrouch123 58
ANE Mum on Senator Ray Jones 9 hr You M Ge 63

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages