Do You Think It's Good To Breastfeed ...

“PROUDLY PUNKING MODS & TROLLS ”

Since: May 13

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#22 Jun 21, 2013
Most places have baby-changing stations in their rest
rooms so couldn't a nursing Mother just step into the
rest room out of most the general public's sight to feed her infant? It seems simple enough to me and is
an easy fix to a somewhat controversial issue that finds most people divided on.
tigger

United States

#23 Jun 21, 2013
I agree.

“lmao I'm a flamer”

Since: Nov 10

Point Pleasant, WV

#24 Jun 21, 2013
Do you realize how many germs are just on the door handle of a restroom??? You all have clearly never been in a female restroom. The changing station consists of a drop-down table anchored to the wall. Depending on the store, it is either in the largest stall or across from the sinks. Why should a breastfeeding mother risk her baby's health from picking up only God knows from a public restroom just to make YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE???? When you breastfeed, you feed your baby for 15 minutes on each side. That's 30 minutes they must smell raunchy farts and urine just so our f*cked up society won't get offended by what mother nature had intended.

Would you want to eat where you smell farts/poop/urine???? Then don't expect a baby to want to either.
Funny how closed minded you dumbasses can be. You must really be gay if seeing a boob offends you.

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#25 Jun 21, 2013
I stated several times that I have no problem with breastfeeding one way or the other, I am neither pro nor con but will agree with there being some places/times that it may not be opportune. If someone's whole argument is based on germs then have I got some news for you: Germs are EVERYWHERE. As for seeing boobs, it damn sure doesn't bother me one bit because I see a ton of them/you all on here daily.

“lmao I'm a flamer”

Point Pleasant, WV

#26 Jun 21, 2013
That wasn't the type of boob that I was referring to. You may say that you have no problem with it, yet you insist on trying to find ways to make the situation more private....just like all those who find it offensive.
If the mother isn't ashamed, then why should she hide away like she's doing something disgraceful? This is not some dirty secret, and it should not be treated as such. Breastfed babies have higher IQs, they are less likely to get sick, even in later years, less likely to develop colic, and the milk is already warm, and 0% chance of the baby getting burned by milk that became too hot by warming a bottle up.
But yet, no one sees all of the good it does...they see what they want to...they are closed minded!!!
Do you really think that all of this controversy will convince a new mother to do what's best for her baby? No..she will turn away from it because of all the negative feedback. She will be afraid to..afraid of what people will think...so she'll hide away in the stinky public restroom like some dirty secret...until she finds a more suitable standard...bottle feeding...I mean, no one can get offended then, right??

OH, and germs weren't my only argument..but I won't take more risks than I have to.
who

Melvin, KY

#27 Jun 21, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
Most places have baby-changing stations in their rest
rooms so couldn't a nursing Mother just step into the
rest room out of most the general public's sight to feed her infant? It seems simple enough to me and is
an easy fix to a somewhat controversial issue that finds most people divided on.
If you wouldn't get your food to go, then go into the restrooms where most baby changing stations are, then you shouldn't expect a woman to do the same to feed her baby. Even though most on here know that you do most of your eating in the mens room, doesn't mean everyone does.

“Pink is your new obsession!!”

Since: Mar 13

Ojai, CA

#28 Jun 21, 2013
who wrote:
<quoted text>If you wouldn't get your food to go, then go into the restrooms where most baby changing stations are, then you shouldn't expect a woman to do the same to feed her baby. Even though most on here know that you do most of your eating in the mens room, doesn't mean everyone does.
ewwwwww, lol. well i shouldnt even comment, i did not breast feed my baby. but, it goes back to my belief that SOME men dont want to see a woman breast feed a baby, because it UN sexualizes the woman for them.
they dont want to believe them boobies arent just for them and them alone.
it doesnt bother me to see a woman breastfeeding her BABY, but, it kinda disturbs me to see her feeding a child.
i have seen some on the breast that were old enough to learn the art of eating with chopsticks.
but pat riot, i gotta lean with the rest of the crowd on this one, bathrooms are disqusting, most adults find them difficult to even stand for the few mins it takes to use one and some are just down right unfit for the lowest nastiest createns.
the thoughts of feeding a baby in one is sickening.
i say to the breast feeding moms, whip them out, who cares, everyone will get over and move on.
a mans point of view

Richmond, KY

#29 Jun 21, 2013
I got no problem with seeing a womans breast..whether it has a kid attached to it or whatever...I will take the free boob shots as I can get them...because I am a man...and we like boobs!
mother

Lebanon, KY

#30 Jun 22, 2013
I whip out my big hooters all the time to feed my 2 babies.......my son and husband *wink wink
yikes

Richmond, KY

#31 Jun 22, 2013
mother wrote:
I whip out my big hooters all the time to feed my 2 babies.......my son and husband *wink wink
at the same time????

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#32 Jun 22, 2013
This is all just another example of the level of ultra-offense people take at the most miniscule, minor things that used to not bother anyone ever. It's all part of this mindless war on things that are traditional or indicative of the normal Family Unit. A breast-feeding infant is usually associated with a family, a very common, normal thing at one time but with the extreme Political Correctness of The Gay Mafia and The Liberal Agenda at work like
it is these days, such a natural, normal thing is now viewed as disgusting or obscene while they suggest that 2 men sodomizing one another is a wonderful thing and deserves to be recognized with the allowance of sanctioned matrimony. Just more signs of the times that the world is truly doomed and people have lost their freaking minds.
Hmmm

United States

#33 Jun 22, 2013
I think you would discover that women who vote on the liberal side are just as apt to breastfeed, if not MORE likely.

It's what those things were intended for in all mammals. Go figure. Breastfeeding in public? Most times, you wouldn't even notice because it's easy to do it discreetly. I've had friends who regularly breastfed their babies in church.

Criminy. It's a nipple, and the baby's head covers it. You'd get more exposure at the beach. Get over it.
Luvs black dogs

Dana, KY

#35 Jun 22, 2013
The fact of the matter is that is does NOT matter what you think about a woman breastfeeding in public. It is her right. It's the law in Kentucky (and many other states)....a woman has a right to breastfeed her baby in any place that she otherwise has the right to be in.....park, restaurant, library, airport. Look it up.
what

Elkhorn City, KY

#36 Jun 22, 2013
i apologize for all the men here that say it is a bad thing for u ladies to breast feed your child in public. there is no reason that it should not be allowed at all. i find nothing sexual at all in seein a baby being fed by a woman the natural way, if anything i see a mother that really loves her child. but on the other hand now, if u ladies just wanna whip them out just for my viewin pleasure i also have no problem at all with that either. a womans body is beautiful unlike a mans, and for me, i just cant seem to get enuf views of beauty in my life.
PDX Dave

Portland, OR

#37 Jun 22, 2013
I saw a woman breast-feeding her son in public once on a park bench, it was just disgusting. But then, the kid was like 14!
cupcake

Georgetown, KY

#38 Jun 22, 2013
Breast feeding is not nasty and is NOT something to take to a bathroom. A restroom is where you relieve body waste. What if someone told YOU to eat in a piblic bathroom??? There are germs that could kill you there. Did you know that human breastmilk can kill cancer??? When you're dying of cancer tigger, I hope no one would spray breastmilk on you. You're highly uneducated. Do your research before you start your verbal defecation.

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#39 Jun 22, 2013
People crying their asses off over a baby feeding from a woman's breast and getting all riled up yet if if were two gay men publicly sucking on each other most people would applaud and cheer it. Sick bastards.
JOHN JOHN

Pikeville, KY

#40 Jun 22, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
People crying their asses off over a baby feeding from a woman's breast and getting all riled up yet if if were two gay men publicly sucking on each other most people would applaud and cheer it. Sick bastards.
You haven't even seen a ladies tit looser.

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#41 Jun 23, 2013
JOHN JOHN wrote:
<quoted text> You haven't even seen a ladies tit looser.
Tell me about it. We both know your Momma is NO lady, LOL!

“lmao I'm a flamer”

Point Pleasant, WV

#42 Jun 23, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
This whole thread, you've insisted on bringing up something about gays? No one cares obviously but you!! It's about boobs/milk, yet you want to talk about two men.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 40 min ChromiuMan 163,767
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 49 min destroy the swamp 4,718
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 1 hr FIFTH Generation 36,726
The Gospel Redemmers 1 hr Lets hear it 36
Thanks Judy 1 hr Guess who 1
Real News is DEAD, Politics News Channel Only, ... 2 hr destroy the swamp 9
Pikeville demise 3 hr Orangeman 3
Pam May 5 hr truth teller 30
Russians paid Clintons 500k 15 hr Trumpangatun 42

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages