Stupid Housewives of Pike County/Cheating Husbands

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

Ha ha

Stanton, KY

#1 Feb 13, 2011
Anyone know any housewives that are victims of habitual cheaters???
curious

Harrodsburg, KY

#2 Feb 13, 2011
wives and husband both can be victims of habitual cheaters! i can name an area were cheaters are, that reno's of pikeville,every person that works there are sleeping with each other behind their spouses backs im just curious if any of them are aware of it! but cheaters are everywhere u cant get away from them! But noone is perfect
Ryan

London, KY

#3 Mar 8, 2011
Some people have an open relationship and don't consider getting some strange on the side as cheating so don't be so quick to jump to conclusions when you see a man or woman out with somebody who isn't their spouse.
Ughhhhh

Pikeville, KY

#5 Oct 24, 2011
Ha ha wrote:
Anyone know any housewives that are victims of habitual cheaters???
Denise Hylton...her husband Dean acts like he hates her and he cheats every chance he can get.
the redeemer

Pikeville, KY

#6 Nov 7, 2012
Ughhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
Denise Hylton...her husband Dean acts like he hates her and he cheats every chance he can get.
Yeah and look what that got the douchebag!!! Pushing up daisies!!! Worthless loser lol!!!
Dean Family member

Pikeville, KY

#7 Nov 27, 2012
the redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah and look what that got the douchebag!!! Pushing up daisies!!! Worthless loser lol!!!
redeemer u have no idea then whom u r talking about..Deano was a VERY good man, and if he cheated id say he had good reasn, until u live in hell dont comment on someone that has.. he is missed and loved everyday and theres not many people in the world like him...and the only ones that didnt like him where the ones that wish they were him....dnt blame u he had personality plus, so if u dnt mind, keep ur mouth shut, he has passed away from us too early and let him rest in peace and his loved one grieve...
2 cold in here

Pikeville, KY

#8 Nov 27, 2012
The whole truth ,all those women forced them selves on me . Now that clears me !..
winter blonde

Clovis, NM

#9 Nov 27, 2012
just enjoy them while you can
a little strange on the side isnt going to kill anyone,,,just be safe, use condoms and dont just do anyone make sure they are clean and not looking for a relationship just some lovin touchin squeezin
as long as no one knows then nobody can care
shew

Pikeville, KY

#11 Nov 28, 2012
These posts are old and boring

Every man cheats. Every man has their woman at work, home and sometimes a third one on the side.

The wifes are just blind and even when tgey get proof still rationalize it in their heads so they think its not happening to them but it is. And its sad because they are a laughing stock at there husbands jobs and with their friends.

Wisen up ladies. U are embarising urselfs.

And men just pick one already. U can't have it all
chevy

Mount Sterling, KY

#12 Nov 28, 2012
Bleeding blue is one.
housewife who gets it

Clovis, NM

#13 Nov 29, 2012
we are all just humans
life and sex wasnt meant to be spent miserable doing the same thing over and over
the definition of insanity-- doing the same thing over and over and expecting to get different results
albert einstein
it is marriage and the religous freaks who ruined sex for the rest of us
just live life and be good to the one you are with and enjoy the rest
Conserned

Stanton, KY

#14 Nov 29, 2012
I just dont understand, why would you take a vow that clearly states o be faithful. Just don't get married if that person isn't who u want to be with the rest of your life. Maybe even discuss open marriage, I just don't understand.
Confused

Paintsville, KY

#15 Dec 11, 2012
Why does the people that are being cheated on the ones that's always laughed at? It's something that baffles me! A loving, caring, faithful spouse getting laughed at because their spouse cheats on them. This world is screwed up! Laugh at the ones that deserve to be laughed at, and that's the cheating spouse and the one their cheating with. Think about it, we only think they know their being cheated on.
mrbean

Winchester, KY

#16 Dec 18, 2012
Ive never laughed at a good wife for getting cheated on. I just wait for the divorce so I can scoop her up!
handle with care

Elkhorn City, KY

#17 Dec 18, 2012
take my word people
it isnt worth it, no matter what the reason
dont think for one minute you can go into an affair, or a fling or even a booty call, no matter what you call it, and come out of it without some hard or hurt feelings or some pain or some anger or someone finding out and causing even more pain and anger, dont think for one minute its as easy as its made to sound...
just remember these words when your time comes to find out
think long and hard if you can handle it and no matter what excuse you have, no matter what answer you come up with
you will discover the truth
its not worth it.
bleeding blue

Betsy Layne, KY

#18 Dec 18, 2012
chevy wrote:
Bleeding blue is one.
It's easier said to get out of it than done. It's been 2 years now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association (Aug '11) 6 min texas pete 5,591
A to Z of Song Titles Posted (Dec '13) 6 min Musikologist 945
Next Governor 10 min Amy 33
Horses Die 11 min Toxic 21
Have any coal miner's heard from Mitch McConnell? 42 min muletrain 159
Att, App.Wireless, or Verizon (May '14) 44 min living dead girl 20
Kentucky vs Louisville 2014 58 min harrypotter 10
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 1 hr Ex-Democrat for M... 20,602
now the real fun begins. 4 hr hot dog cart shre... 25
Pikeville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pikeville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pikeville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:18 pm PST