Elijah Blair without a doubt!
LOOKING OUT FOR ME

Macon, GA

#3 Jul 22, 2009
ADAM COLEMAN
Angela Harris

Logan, WV

#4 Jul 22, 2009
Most definitely my bebe...Derek Harris:)
wife of a miner

Georgetown, KY

#5 Jul 22, 2009
I honestly think my hubby is the best looking man over there!!! I am curious why someone would start this unless they just wanted to get something started ... You know how Topix starts trouble at times... I hope this one is different but I also hope those in Tulsa do not hear of something like this ... I don't want my hubby or any of his friends/coworkers to be penalized for someone's stupidity ...
Lover

Ransom, KY

#7 May 28, 2011
K-E-N-N-Y
mygaylover

Huntington, WV

#8 May 28, 2011
Jamie Boyd he gives up the best butt hole in the mines, I'm just glad he's the catcher and not the pitcher.
elvis lives

Elkhorn City, KY

#9 May 28, 2011
hahahaha, maybe some of the men who work there started it to settle a bet
Curious

Pikeville, KY

#10 Jun 7, 2011
Lover wrote:
K-E-N-N-Y
Is this the Kenny Murrey who used to work for MSHA or is he still there? I've heard he still calls the shots there.
WonderingToo

Ransom, KY

#11 Aug 15, 2011
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this the Kenny Murrey who used to work for MSHA or is he still there? I've heard he still calls the shots there.
I would like to know the answer to this question. Wasn't he a manager of MSHA or maybe still is now? I think he had a nickname... something like Ken Baby! Maybe not the same man. The one I remember was quite handsome and soooooo nice.
excel #9

Paintsville, KY

#12 Aug 15, 2011
Eddie howard
excel#9

Paintsville, KY

#13 Aug 15, 2011
Eddie lee howard
Know for a fact

Logan, WV

#14 Sep 21, 2011
wife of a miner wrote:
I honestly think my hubby is the best looking man over there!!! I am curious why someone would start this unless they just wanted to get something started ... You know how Topix starts trouble at times... I hope this one is different but I also hope those in Tulsa do not hear of something like this ... I don't want my hubby or any of his friends/coworkers to be penalized for someone's stupidity ...
I agree with you, my husband works there and you know someone asked this stupid question just to start trouble.
need a job

West Van Lear, KY

#16 Sep 22, 2011
all I want to know is the men that are mention on here if they know if the mines is hiring I can do any thing except electrician work an will work everyday HOLLA BACK

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Matt Reynolds 1 hr Not Turnip 63
Lonley anyone ? 1 hr big daddy 2
City Takeover of the County 6 hr Loki 3
Easy women? 6 hr Not Turnip 15
I hope, food stamps , free housing, SSi all of ... 7 hr Hillarytards Are ... 158
JK Coleman Is Stupid (Nov '14) 7 hr Loki 131
still trying to steal the election 7 hr Hillarytards Are ... 105

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages