a little country

Paris, KY

#1 Aug 19, 2010
Looking for David Hess...he has done some work for us and his bulldozer is still here..he needs to come and finish up and move the dozer.We cannot reach him by phone ..it will say "not taking any calls at this time" If you know him.... please tell him about this message...Thank you....
a little country

Cynthiana, KY

#2 Aug 20, 2010
Come on people I need some info on David Hess Thanks.....
NCIS

Poca, WV

#3 Aug 20, 2010
Applebees at happy hour
a little country

Winchester, KY

#4 Aug 20, 2010
ooooook thanks :))
info

Danville, KY

#5 Aug 21, 2010
If this is the David Hess from Coon Creek..His House was flooded During the flood Back in July...And They are tearin his house down! That is all I know...Don't know of his reloaction!!!!
a little country wrote:
ooooook thanks :))
MEME

Richmond, KY

#7 Aug 22, 2010
I think his brother Jeff works at the Expo Center. You may want to try there.
mofo crap

Danville, KY

#9 Aug 22, 2010
David Hess Mr/Ms Mofo crap Is far from Being a Pedophile! Was Married to a good friend of mine! And Yet again I see your up to ur usual trashing...immature name calling! Seein you have nothing better to do with your lonely boring life! In a way I pity you...But in others...I truly don't! If any head bashing should be done...It would be to get the bad trashy ways out of your head...until you could one day...SEE GOOD IN PEOPLE!!!! And not sit there and make up complete total lies on innocent people you have no idea who your starting rumors on! Your so paranoid about your own life...in my opinion...thats why you contiously live on TOPIX...under a fake name...prowling thru every topic...to make sure your not number one topic!!! So...The question to all of us on TOPIX would be..is this MOFO a Pedophile him/herself..u can never tell which cause u pretend to b both sexes? Someone we should b alarmed of...or some lonely, poor pathetic person...starving for attention..in which you can get no other way!
MOFOFIASCOO wrote:
David Hess is a pedophile. We should bash his head in.
SUPER DAVE

Elkhorn City, KY

#10 Aug 22, 2010
I once seen him molest a 12 pack with a half pint... luv ya super dave
hilliarious

Danville, KY

#11 Aug 22, 2010
Now I guess you couldn't hold him guilty for that...and not get arrested...seein how it is legal and not under age..LMBO!!!!
SUPER DAVE wrote:
I once seen him molest a 12 pack with a half pint... luv ya super dave
MEME

Richmond, KY

#12 Aug 22, 2010
You have no idea what you're talking about. He is a good guy
MOFOFIASCOO wrote:
David Hess is a pedophile. We should bash his head in.
a little country

United States

#13 Aug 22, 2010
Now lets stop this crap on David..He has always been very nice to us when he is here working....we have had no problem only would like for him to come and finish up and move his dozer..So people out ther quit this CRAP......
SUPER DAVE

Elkhorn City, KY

#14 Aug 22, 2010
a man can whip up 1 batch of bull butter by hand and look what happens... SUPER DAVE FOR MAYOR...
mofo crap

Danville, KY

#15 Aug 23, 2010
I think we can say MOFO crap man has left this thread alone, Hopefully he has found him a new life! Something better to do with his time! Yeah David is a good guy~:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 38 min IND 25,946
upike prez leaves abruptly 1 hr Sam 7
Blacks looting again 3 hr Moral leader 1
Cover songs (Jul '11) 4 hr Musikologist 963
any trailers or apartment s for rent in pike co. 4 hr need place to rent 1
People who act big by going to pikeville. 4 hr jenny 26
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 4 hr Musikologist 24,067
PC Board Battle Royale 7 hr Insanity 93
Glenn Martin Hammond ran over woman 14 hr Dont Doubt That 5
More from around the web