does anyone know robin gilliam from brushy
greg

United States

#2 Dec 6, 2011
ant she married to billy gilliam
tex

United States

#3 Dec 6, 2011
i heard that she had him put in jail for nothing.and packed her stuff and left him and moved in with a nother guy that she had been seeing for sometime behind billys back if so that sucks i know him really good and he loves her with everthing in his body
sue

United States

#4 Dec 6, 2011
i know robin & feel sorry for her husban because she is a whore it is a wonder she has not got her butt kicked by now from some women at kelloggs because she will put out thats just how she is she has cheated on everyone she has ever been with her husban is a really good guy he would never cheat on her he really loves that slut he would hurt someone over her really fast never in my 43 years have i seen a man love awomen like he does her its a shame she done him that way (she is a nasty slut) girls watch your men at kelloggs thats were she works
amy

United States

#6 Dec 6, 2011
you all know that robin didnot do billy that way i thought they would be together forever really they were great together
amy

United States

#7 Dec 6, 2011
you all that robin did not do billy that way i thought they would be together forever really they were great together
tracyyyy

United States

#8 Dec 6, 2011
If she is cheating this is probably a personal matter but anyways... How do any of you people know billy?
amy

United States

#9 Dec 6, 2011
well iam friends with billy&robin i love them both to death i just cant belive this stuff i want them to get back together i know for a fact robin loves him as much as he loves her she is just confused about how she feels she knows billy is the only man for her and has always been. she has allways went back to billy in the past she has never cheated before now so i hope they can work throw this she is more than likeley sitting their wher ever she is with that other guy thinking of billy i know her and know she will never love anyone like she does billy i dont care what she sayes i know her guys if you all read this i love you all and its time to get back together its been a month robin you need to go home so call billy and work this stuff out billy is doing what you ask him to do so its time for you to do your part robin CALL HIM
Omg

Detroit, MI

#10 Dec 7, 2011
Dear god people. I'm sure you wouldn't want your business around to like everyone pike county. Just call her instead of getting on here and typing a huge paragraph letting everyone know they're business.
billy

United States

#11 Dec 8, 2011
let me tell all of you all something right now stay out of our business and quit calling robin names i mean it guys i will not stand by and let anyone talk about her i love her with all my heart and am trying my best to fix things i dont need you all making things worse and for any man i do not care who or what you are all MEN BETTER STAY JUST AS FAR AWAY FROM HER AS YOU CAN OR YOU WILL HAVE TO DEAL WITH ME AND I AM NOT NICE WHEN IT COMES TO SOMEONE TRYING OR HAS HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH HER SEXUAL I WILL MAKE YOU WISH YOU HAD NEVER MET HER BECAUSE SHE IS MY EVERTHING MY ROCK AND LIFE SO STAY AWAY AND QUIT CALLING HER NAMES
Anamhe

Richmond, KY

#12 Dec 8, 2011
billy wrote:
let me tell all of you all something right now stay out of our business and quit calling robin names i mean it guys i will not stand by and let anyone talk about her i love her with all my heart and am trying my best to fix things i dont need you all making things worse and for any man i do not care who or what you are all MEN BETTER STAY JUST AS FAR AWAY FROM HER AS YOU CAN OR YOU WILL HAVE TO DEAL WITH ME AND I AM NOT NICE WHEN IT COMES TO SOMEONE TRYING OR HAS HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH HER SEXUAL I WILL MAKE YOU WISH YOU HAD NEVER MET HER BECAUSE SHE IS MY EVERTHING MY ROCK AND LIFE SO STAY AWAY AND QUIT CALLING HER NAMES
And right there is your problem. I don't know either, but know if you think for a second you can control what someone else does then you are the one headed for disappointment. If a woman is going to cheat there isn't one thing you can do to stop it. Worse thing to do is act like you care. If one is going to sleep around and you can't deal with it, help her pack her bags and send her down the road.
billy

United States

#13 Dec 8, 2011
well Anamhe frist of all her bags have all ready been packed she left nov 6 and has not been back have not talked to her but once in the last 2 weeks and your right i cant control her and no i cant deal with her cheating could you deal with your spouse doing that to you to me that is worse than anything makes me want to throw up even thow i love her i dont think i could ever be with her again cant trust her like they say what goes around comes around she will do him the same way i was not the first one she done this way ever one she has been with she does this way after a little while she has a track record then the man allways done something wrong thats what she tells every body
no one

United States

#14 Dec 8, 2011
i heard she was seeing a state police officer that really dont look good on her or him what they dont know is if it is so she can go to jail and he can lose his job trust me i know it to be a fact i seen it done before my best friend got six month and her ex lost his job and will never get it back all it takes is to get seen at each others place or just going out together so if i was them i wood not even talk little lone see each other and have sex
bull crap

United States

#15 Dec 8, 2011
i dont see how that can happen no one
no one

United States

#16 Dec 8, 2011
easy!! it is a little thing they call conflict of interest where she had him put in jail so if they dont cut everything out before he goes to court over his case they will end up in trouble instead of him. he was most likely charged with 4th degree assault and my self i dont think a pice of a$$ is worth loseing my job over i know going to jail ant worth it and you wait and see if that ant what happens to both of them and her husban wont get nothing done to him he can set back and laught at them
bull crap

United States

#17 Dec 8, 2011
i did not think about that your wright they better not even talk to each other little lone get together not even go out to eat if they knom whats best they better call every off till he goes to court you would think since he is a cop he would know this
no one

United States

#18 Dec 8, 2011
well he more than likely does he is probabilty just useing her for what he can get off her for as long as he can before geting in trouble but all her husban has to do is call his lawer and it will blow up in her face then she will be in jail and for what so she could cheat i just dont under stand women to day because from what i have read her husban loves her very much. man i hate to see anyone man or womam get cheated on it just ant wright no matter what has happend between a husban and wife
bull crap

United States

#19 Dec 8, 2011
i agree with you they better split up till he goes to court but i got to go been nice chatting with you i do know one thing i am going to keep up with this and see what happens i would like to know them i would help her husband i would take pictures of his wife and that guy for him so he could get a little pay back
no one

United States

#20 Dec 8, 2011
hey that would be so cool you know payback from a strainger you know i dont live far from brushy wonder if he would want someone to do that for him and not have to pay anyone to do it i would do it for him just so his wife and her boytoy would get in trouble!!!!!!!!!! see you man you know we men have to stick together
bull crap

United States

#21 Dec 8, 2011
thats it man well said have a good one

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The sorry Fords 24 min Checker 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 44 min Cornfused 163,326
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 46 min NINEsion 36,377
No dogs at hillbilly days 3 hr wwww 8
News UPike Scholar House project moving forward (Mar '12) 3 hr watching 16
Clerk fired 5 hr Branham 2
My wife has huge jugs 5 hr Pikeville panthers 8
FBI Transportation Cabinet Version 2017 18 hr Outsider 145

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages