explain this obama lovers

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
obama hater

Waco, KY

#1 Nov 19, 2013
http://www.lifenews.com/2013/11/19/obama-leav...

OUR president leaves out "under GOD" in the Gettysburg address. Which is a historic speech every prez before him recited. He's the only one to leave GOD out...

How's do all you libtards feel about this?

explain your reason please in detail with concise points of facts please..

Since: Sep 09

o------------><-----------o

#2 Nov 19, 2013
"We establish no religion in this country, we command no worship, we mandate no belief, nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate."
-- Ronald Reagan

You guys loved Reagan. Now listen to him.

The position as President of the United States represents 'all' people of 'all' religions and beliefs. Some of you don't seem to understand that.
obama hater

Waco, KY

#3 Nov 19, 2013
Im sorry Jenny but can you answer one question for me please...???

What was the religion this country was founded on?

#4 Nov 19, 2013
obama hater wrote:
Christians are the majority. That doesn't mean the nation was founded upon it. One of the most primary things our nation was founded on was to escape the government sponsored religion which existed in England and Europe.

Thanks to people like Thomas Jefferson and others we have a separation of government and religion, and the right to go against the religious beliefs of others and each of us to have our own beliefs. Our forefathers ensured that when they founded our nation. James Madison even stated .....

“In no instance have the churches been guardians of the liberties of the people.”

Thomas Jefferson said among many other things .....

"In every country and every age, the priest has been hostile to liberty."

Our very first President, George Washington, when we became a nation came right out and said it .....

"The United States is in no sense founded upon the Christian doctrine."
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#8 Nov 19, 2013
What's all the fuss about? allah knows one of his is president of the USSA. Why talk about Washington and Jefferson. Breaking news: George and Thomas are dead, been dead for over a century.
Your Grand Mufti is president of 2013 USSA.
You have a muzlim president and griping bout Christians. What are Christians doing to you, blowing up your buildings, what?
Name one community where people are forced to go to church or do anything for that matter.
In which state are the churches the guardians fo the liberties of the people? You keep telling us how the church is suppressing the people. where and how? Examples, please, Put up or shut up. what priest, pastor, deacon, song leader, evangelist, church board member, church attendee has been or is hostile to liberty.
all this rhetoric and NARY an example.
The woman beaten into unconsciousness was a Christian in Ha Noi beaten by a Buddhist crowd.
Where in America is the Church suppressing anyone?
I'm waiting for some answers. I spect i'll be waiting a long time.
Alright Jenny, you have the floor. examples please and anyone else feel free, examples please of Christians, the Church, hostility towards anyone.
MSF

Ransom, KY

#9 Nov 19, 2013
dunadd wrote:
What's all the fuss about? allah knows one of his is president of the USSA. Why talk about Washington and Jefferson. Breaking news: George and Thomas are dead, been dead for over a century.
You have a muzlim president and griping bout Christians. What are Christians doing to you, blowing up your buildings, what?
Name one community where people are forced to go to church or do anything for that matter.
In which state are the churches the guardians fo the liberties of the people? You keep telling us how the church is suppressing the people. where and how? Examples, please, Put up or shut up. what priest, pastor, deacon, song leader, evangelist, church board member, church attendee has been or is hostile to liberty.
The woman beaten into unconsciousness was a Christian in Ha Noi beaten by a Buddhist crowd.
Alright Jenny, you have the floor. examples please and anyone else feel free, examples please of Christians, the Church, hostility towards anyone.
Funny how Jenny stated a few facts and you the so called Christian are the one who lost it! There are many examples of so called Christians taking advantage of people. David Koresh for one. I guess little timmy and his friends who brought down the Oklahoma federal building were so call Christians. What about the recent history of catholic priest molesting little boys. You see the Christians have a history no better than the other lie bag religions. The crusades, salem witch hunts, killing of the American Indians. You see the religion you claim as the one and only is guilty of many things that your God would find you in hell for.
obama hater

Waco, KY

#11 Nov 20, 2013

if you pay attention an watch close your prez isn't covering his heart during the national anthem...its towards the end and its a close up of obummer and his hand is down at his side....

how does that make you feel jenny?
JOE NASTY

Bloomington, IN

#12 Nov 20, 2013
Little Timmy was a Leftist!

#15 Nov 20, 2013
dunadd wrote:
dunadd wrote:
There's many examples. Two I often see in the news right here in our area. What do you think repeated attempts to force the bible onto other people's children in public schools is? That isn't forcing everyone to go to a church ..... it turns public schools into churches. What do you think putting religious doctrines in government buildings is? They want a government sponsored religion just like the system our founders came to America to escape.

There's many more ranging from banning abortion, restricting divorce, going all the way to allowing only abstinence-only sex ed. It's not just movements seeking things like that, there's legislative bills across the nation attempting to force it on everyone.
Realy

Ransom, KY

#18 Nov 20, 2013
JOE NASTY wrote:
Little Timmy was a Leftist!
Right! I say that laughing. He was against, mad and hated government so he bombed a government building. Loved guns, was in a militia that's a right wing nut and that's what he was
Realy

Ransom, KY

#19 Nov 20, 2013
obama hater wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Mu2ggELT-8UXX
if you pay attention an watch close your prez isn't covering his heart during the national anthem...its towards the end and its a close up of obummer and his hand is down at his side....
What is it about freedom of religion do you not get? I don't care what religion Obama you or anyone else is. It is not a factor of being a good person. I know molesting kids like the catholic church has done is bad! So give it a rest terd blossom.
joke

Chesterfield, MO

#20 Nov 20, 2013
What is there to explain or defend? Our President is an atheist, and sadly in this backwards country he can't admit it. Good on him.
Realy

Ransom, KY

#21 Nov 21, 2013
joke wrote:
What is there to explain or defend? Our President is an atheist, and sadly in this backwards country he can't admit it. Good on him.
One minute you guys say he is Muslim now its atheist. Make up your minds! Truth is all your doing is trying to just find a way to bad mouth Obama. You have no clue how he believes. What I see is a president following the constitution. He advocates no religion while going to a Christian church. While I believe him to be a Christian he respects all religion.
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#24 Nov 21, 2013
obama hater wrote:
Proud!
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#25 Nov 21, 2013
obama hater wrote:
None!
joke

Chesterfield, MO

#26 Nov 21, 2013
I think some people misunderstand me...I say he is an Atheist because I believe he is an Atheist, and I don't believe it is a bad thing. He is a man from the left, with liberal values and believes strongly in science. This is not a bad thing.
EBS A L1

Ransom, KY

#27 Nov 22, 2013
obama hater wrote:
If you watched why did you not point out it also looked as if Biden and the others were not either. When the camera pans back you see Biden does but you couldn't see it on the closer parts of the video. I suspect Obama does also but you cant see it because of it being to close up on him. Just so you know youtube is not a respected way to prove any point.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#29 Nov 22, 2013
David Koresh. Religious, YES! Christian NO!
Tim McVeigh. Christian, NO!
Catholic priests molesting anyone. Religious, YES! Christian, NO!
Crusades, Salem witch hunts, Killing of Native Americans. Religious, YES! Christians, NO!
The word Christian comes from a Greek word meaning CHRISTLIKE.
Mankind taking Christianity, Christlikeness, and turning something God made in the BODY of CHRST, turning that something into a manmade doctrine is not CHRISTIANITY that was set up by JESUS CHRIST!
Naturally satan had to work through man to change this CHRISTIANITY into something satan can use diabolically and GOD and JESUS CHRIST get the blame in the name of Christianity that the satanics do.
The socalled christianity of Koresh, Loughner, McVeigh, Torquemada and all the other pieces of satan you choose to call christianity is not the Christianity of Jesus Christ and Father.
You can call all this trashiness in America and around the world christianity all you want but everytime you do I will refute it with the truth, this trashiness is no more Christianity than muzzerds flying airplanes into buildings and fields.
Koresh same same as mohammed, Hitler, stalin and any other satanic beings who choose to mention.
Christians and I am meaning REAL Christians, the type of people JESUS and FATHER ordain do not do the things your list of socalled Christians do.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#31 Nov 22, 2013
Hey, Jen, you and I both know there is a whole lot more teaching about religiions such as izlam, Hinduism, Buddhism and all the other religions of the world than there is BIBLE reading in these John Dewey federal government indoctrination centers called public schools.
You and I both know, Jen, there are more condoms in schools than there are BIBLES but you be sure and spread your AntiAmerican Constitutionalism around by telling outright lies about how Christianity is taught in public schools.
Public schools being turned into churches. I would laugh if that wasn't such a bare faced LIE. There is more of that garbage your muzlim president believes in than Christianity being taught in the public indoctrination centers.
What is the proper way for a boy or girl to use a condom is preached and practiced in these trash public schools but not what Timothy, Titus, Paul, John, Peter, Mark, Luke wrote.
Let's all do like the president does, let's observe Ramadan, Eid and the other nonChristian wonderful muzlim holidays.
Anyone who says the BIBLE is forcibly read in trash American schools is a LIAR. Do you know what that makes you, Jen not that you care. All you hae to do is spread you anti-American antiChristian message.
Come on, body of truth Jen, tell us about the legislative bills around the country forcing Christianity on people. Let's have the state capital and bill number.
What you people don't realize, Christianity, REAL Christianity cannot be legislated. It comes from the heart, from within but I realize I am writing about something far beyond your thoughts or imagination because your master lost any idea of what being born again, born from above, means. All he knows is attack GOD in any way he can which includes His people on earth but you lost.
In the END which you don't believe in, you will be with your father, your spiritual father. So have at it, Jen. Give your best shot because this is as good as it gets for you.
Abortions are NOT banned, divorces are NOT restricted, abstinence is NOT practiced. Public schools are NOT churches, far from it. If there ever is a state sponsored religion it will NOT be Christianity.
AMJ

Pikeville, KY

#32 Nov 22, 2013
now here we have some people.speaking of Christianity.an sitting behind a computer.judgeing every other Religion.when plainly the Bible.speaks against this that's why this Redric.doesen,t hold water.the im good your bad.my Religion is better than your Religion.we must remember we are the new country.but somehow we must be right.as we see on the news.anyone can stand behind any Religion.an still be a Horrible.Human being.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 14 min Kyboy 3,610
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 22 min Hoe Down 35,617
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 45 min ChromiuMan 158,073
Trump Health Care 3 hr Traveler 11
white sissy boy needs c#ock 5 hr Gator 4
~*~ Last Post Wins ~*~ (Aug '11) 6 hr Princess Hey 9,201
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 6 hr Princess Hey 26,679
Pea and Wee PLLC 6 hr Amy 22

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages