Why do ex wives hate new wives

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Mariah--- the second wife

Pikeville, KY

#1 Nov 2, 2011
My husbands ex despises me for unknown reasons, they were divorced 6yrs. before I met him & she had already moved on with her life & remarried a good man, they had been married 3yrs. when we met, my husband & her have 3 adorable kids, we get along fine, we dated for 1yr. when we got married & everything was fine until then---she wouldn't let him see or even talk to the kids, she said they could visit him, but only at his Mom's without me, she literally has absolutely no reason to hate me, she didn't even know me, it's been almost a yr. since he's saw his kids. She is the one who broke up thier marriage by cheating on him & she's the one who filed for divorce, the only explanation she ever gave him for cutting him out of the kids life was, "I wasn't ready for you to be with someone else, you should have asked me first"
Has anyone else experienced this?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Zoey

Nerinx, KY

#2 Nov 2, 2011
It isn't up to the ex wife whether your husband sees his children. He has every right to see them on a regular basis--and at his own house, not his mom's house.
I wouldn't worry whether she liked me or not if I were you. She sounds like someone who wants to have her cake and eat it too.
MEN READ THIS

Chesterfield, MO

#3 Nov 2, 2011
It's simple, because they are the ex, old news. And a word of advice for all men women DO NOT make the rules on child visitation a judge does. Men don 't have to have contact with their ex you can pay child support through state and have a pick up drop off point in public, just have the child get out of one vehicle and in to the other. Any communication that needs to be done can be done in writing which will cut down on threats and stupidity because its in writing therefore its evidence. If a woman doesn't show up for visitation take her ass back to court its called contempt of court. If she misses enough and is held in contempt of court too many times eventually the man will get custody. Wise up men.
Jealous

Cincinnati, OH

#4 Nov 3, 2011
Ex wives are jealous. In their pitiful mind, they believe they can't be replaced and when the ex husband moves on and finds happiness it makes them jealous. There is nothing more pitiful to watch than a jealous women. Its a shame to see beautiful woman be so ugly from the inside out. The saddest part in this whole thing is the poor children suffering because mom is jealous. Woman grow up. For once in your selfish life put your children first. Bitterness in a woman makes you ugly and causes premature aging. Men remember ex's are ex's for a reason. Keep them at arms length.
Sweet Pam

Isom, KY

#5 Nov 3, 2011
If you have to conversate with your ex make sure to keep it five mins. or less .Make sure anything you do is in writing.People are jealous because they see what good they are doing now for someone else and they were good to their x's too and just cant understand why they would do good for them and not them and their own kids together when knowing the first wife wasnt so bad after all.
Jealous

Cincinnati, OH

#6 Nov 3, 2011
I just want to make my comment clear. I met that for woman who left their husbands, or who were cheating. I do not direct my comment to woman who have been cheated on or left by their husbands. Sweet pam is correct that in that situation it would be hard to see your ex husband treat a new woman better when he did you dirty. Just wanted to say not all woman are bitter and jealous. Some are just very hurt.
Young Stuff

Winchester, KY

#7 Nov 3, 2011
In a lot of cases they are jealous because the new wife if younger, tighter and brighter, nothing sags, bags or drags!

Nothing like a 20 somthing hottie to get the ol battle ax in a tizzy!...lol
wait

Nerinx, KY

#8 Nov 3, 2011
Young Stuff wrote:
In a lot of cases they are jealous because the new wife if younger, tighter and brighter, nothing sags, bags or drags!
Nothing like a 20 somthing hottie to get the ol battle ax in a tizzy!...lol
Yes, something does sag, bag and drag--the old geezer who is with the 20 something hottie!

“I am Legend's Personal Jesus”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#9 Nov 3, 2011
My ex-wife still wants me just as bad as legend does! Between these two...I cant date any more!

“~~LIVE~~LAUGH~~L OVE~~”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#10 Nov 3, 2011
I just posted on a post with this question reversed~ in my opinion my husbands ex thought he would stay single forever~~just wanting her only~~thought he would never love someone else & when he did~~she just about went insane~~she has kept his kids from him, filled them with hatred for he & myself, for absolutely no reason~~she has told so many lies on both of us~~
I can't imagine hurting my own kids just to hurt someone else~~I cannot respect that!
she was unfaithful numerous times, so she did not love or want him, but she doesn't want someone else to either~~very sad.
The kids are great~~but so very confused, she has mislead them so far from the truth that I probably don't want ALL of the details.
She is bitter~~jealous~~insecure~~ & crazy~~ this is my opinion & last but not least~~she has a severe control complex, she wants to control his life even now & uses the kids to do it. I pray she changes, but I don't believe it's likely.
Hahaha

Casey, IL

#11 Nov 4, 2011
My ex and I have been divorced almost a year but I thank god she doesnt bother me. She might once I find a woman but now she isnt. She doesnt even want to see or have anything to with our little girl and thats ok. She moved to pikeville vefore the divorce and started dating a mexican. From what I have heard the mexican beats on her but she made her bed. Im just thankful she doesnt bother me or my daughter.
Carolina

Harold, KY

#12 Nov 5, 2011
b/c most are miserable with themselves & thier life in general & take it out on others.
Sue

Prestonsburg, KY

#13 Nov 6, 2011
To the ex wife poster. Why would your hubby tolerate this sh*t?? By law he can not keep children away from him unless she can prove he is a dangerous man.
Sue

Prestonsburg, KY

#14 Nov 6, 2011
she/not he
bobbi

Prestonsburg, KY

#15 Nov 6, 2011
Mariah--- the second wife wrote:
My husbands ex despises me for unknown reasons, they were divorced 6yrs. before I met him & she had already moved on with her life & remarried a good man, they had been married 3yrs. when we met, my husband & her have 3 adorable kids, we get along fine, we dated for 1yr. when we got married & everything was fine until then---she wouldn't let him see or even talk to the kids, she said they could visit him, but only at his Mom's without me, she literally has absolutely no reason to hate me, she didn't even know me, it's been almost a yr. since he's saw his kids. She is the one who broke up thier marriage by cheating on him & she's the one who filed for divorce, the only explanation she ever gave him for cutting him out of the kids life was, "I wasn't ready for you to be with someone else, you should have asked me first"
Has anyone else experienced this?
Why does he take this? Must be more to story or he is not wanting to see them badly.
surely

Winchester, KY

#16 Nov 6, 2011
Probably him not wanting to see the vile, ugly little rat face b*stards. Who wants a little nasty, shit smelling step b*stard around? I sure wouldn't, I think I'd beat the ever living hell out of the b*stard for even living!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#17 Nov 6, 2011
I am an ex wife. I married him February 6, 2008 and he ended up cheating on me 2 times so I left him July 10, 2008. His current wife is actually the second girl he cheated with. She was one of my good friends too. I find that for me it is the exact opposite. She being the new wife hates me. I am still nice to her and wanted to stay friends with her but she refused and became a huge bitch towards me. Still not sure why. I am happily married and have been for 2 years with a beautiful little girl. I don't want her man and she knows that.
surely

Cynthiana, KY

#18 Nov 6, 2011
Bobbys_wife, are you prettier than her? Maybe she is insecure and she's jealous, or the fact that the man WAS married to YOU at the time he started seeing her. I dunno, but I find that so funny. She's probably jealous because of something your ex said. Men can say things before they even know it. He probably said you were beautiful or good in bed, who knows.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#19 Nov 7, 2011
surely wrote:
Bobbys_wife, are you prettier than her? Maybe she is insecure and she's jealous, or the fact that the man WAS married to YOU at the time he started seeing her. I dunno, but I find that so funny. She's probably jealous because of something your ex said. Men can say things before they even know it. He probably said you were beautiful or good in bed, who knows.
I personally do not base relationships on looks or who is better in bed. I got with him because he was nice to be and said all the right things. In return I cooked for him, did his laundry, bought him new things, worked 2 jobs to take care of the house. Maybe I did it all wrong but that doesn't matter anymore. I am happy with my current husband and I hope my ex is happy with his current wife. I don't know if I am prettier then her. I do know that my display pic here is a real pic of me. I don't know if I was better in bed then her but I do know that she had said to me once that she hated having sex with him. I don't know what crawled up her butt but I hope they conceive their baby soon. She said she was having trouble getting pregnant.As long as they are happy, that is all that matters. I have my 15 month old little girl to focus my life on.
His wife lol

Clarksville, IN

#20 Nov 15, 2011
I have been dealing with a monster for awhile and they can be vendictive, patholigical liars, bascially I feel she must be related to Sybil. Oh shes wonderful screams at the kids calls them bitches and whores. She even pulled a suicide stunt in front of their school saying she was gonna shoot herself. And she did this when she dropped them off so they would have a wonderful productive day. She got picked up by the cops and sent to be checked out..lol hey isnt this how mommy is suppose to be? but also before the cops picked her up she let one of her children know they was the reason she wanted to die. Now shouldnt she get mother of the year award? she also allows her 15 yr old to sleep with boys in her home. isnt that so thoughtful? as for me she hates my guts and I love it. Sometimes Im referred to as that "thing". Shes thoughtful like that.She calls my husband and text him the most nice things about me and ask him why he wants to be with me lol. Meanwhile her man ...the love of her life boyfriend is unaware of her bizare behavior and hes getting ready to move her in with him. Now what man out there would wanna know their woman is still hung up on their ex? Things might change though someone might let him in on this...hey wouldnt it be doing him a favor? Good luck to those out there dealing with these pleasant exes and keep your guard up....always

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Andy Beshear Next KY Governor!!! 6 min over for matt 38
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 15 min dr Phil butler 41,151
Pecker Size? (Sep '11) 1 hr Elaine 43
Pike Cent Under Investigation 1 hr LMFAO 19
Word Association (Aug '11) 1 hr Elizabeth 8,196
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 1 hr Kyboy 6,292
White americans are superior to all others. (Jun '17) 1 hr True 49
Howard Keith Hall 19 hr up and Adam 39

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages