Food City Pikeville
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
ex-employee

Pikeville, KY

#1 Nov 13, 2012
I was in Food City a few days ago and i noticed a different feeling in there it seemed more relaxed.I know you always see new people i always said they needed a revolving door because nobody would stay long because of the way you get treated.They would say if you did not belong in the click then you got treated like crap stuck to his shoe OH well they must be right about Karma because somebody finally opened there eyes and seen what was going on and low and behold they finally got a new manager LMAO!Hang in there guys i hear she is real nice.
citizen

Smiths Grove, KY

#2 Nov 13, 2012
That is the best thing Food City has done but it should of been done a few years ago!
Customer

Hagerhill, KY

#4 Nov 14, 2012
I was in there one day last week and kind of saw something I shouldn't have. I mean if you are gay I mean people can tell by the way you walk, talk so on... And there is nothing wrong with that , just don't be kissing another man in the store, I saw two employees kissing as I was going into the restroom! I seen one of the names but the other must have been the guy of the relationship look like a jock he took off with his head down! The name I seem was Evan. That's all I know but really wish I hadn't saw that I will not shop there again!
Wondering

Richmond, KY

#5 Nov 15, 2012
Which Pikeville Food City got a new Manager?
shopper

Richmond, KY

#6 Nov 15, 2012
Wondering wrote:
Which Pikeville Food City got a new Manager?
The one by Wal Mart on Cassidy Blvd.
Friend

Shelbiana, KY

#7 Nov 15, 2012
The manager from Shelby that fired that guy for no reason with to the other store they now have gay ball Tim Collins at Shelby Food city gone to the dogs
Praying

AOL

#8 Nov 15, 2012
The Manger From The Shelby Store Quit.Tim Was Moved There.I Feel Sorry For Every One That Works There.I Worked For Him And He Is A True A$$hole.My Prayers Go To All That Work There.
Been there

Richmond, KY

#9 Nov 16, 2012
Praying wrote:
The Manger From The Shelby Store Quit.Tim Was Moved There.I Feel Sorry For Every One That Works There.I Worked For Him And He Is A True A$$hole.My Prayers Go To All That Work There.
I know what you are saying he has no respect for his workers.They might as well put up the swinging door because they quit faster than they can hire.Someone needs to take the blinders off and see what really goes on then maybe they could keep good regular help.
Wondering

Richmond, KY

#10 Nov 16, 2012
My guess is they wanted Tim there for the upcoming construction since he has already gone through it with his store. Tim's a good guy. If he fired someone and they are now mad I am sure he had good reason.
Friend wrote:
The manager from Shelby that fired that guy for no reason with to the other store they now have gay ball Tim Collins at Shelby Food city gone to the dogs
get real

Nerinx, KY

#11 Nov 17, 2012
Wondering wrote:
My guess is they wanted Tim there for the upcoming construction since he has already gone through it with his store. Tim's a good guy. If he fired someone and they are now mad I am sure he had good reason.
<quoted text>
He did not do anything on the store but probably stay in his hole or outside smoking afraid they would want him to actually WORK which is beneath him.90% of the people that have worked for him probably would not have a good word to say about him.K Vat needs to really look at how many have been hired and how many have walked and stop and ask the question WHY!He might have some customers fooled but the workers know the truth it was time to get a good Manager.
Wondering

Pikeville, KY

#12 Nov 17, 2012
Bet you're one of those disgruntled employees. LOL
get real wrote:
<quoted text>He did not do anything on the store but probably stay in his hole or outside smoking afraid they would want him to actually WORK which is beneath him.90% of the people that have worked for him probably would not have a good word to say about him.K Vat needs to really look at how many have been hired and how many have walked and stop and ask the question WHY!He might have some customers fooled but the workers know the truth it was time to get a good Manager.
get real

Lebanon, KY

#13 Nov 17, 2012
Wondering wrote:
Bet you're one of those disgruntled employees. LOL
<quoted text>
I would not say i was disgruntled i liked my job and my customers but the store has a half azz manager.I did not have to work and take his crap so i walked.Maybe now with a new Manager they just might keep workers.Anyone would be better than what they had it sure cannot be worse.
clerk

Pikeville, KY

#14 Nov 17, 2012
What is a courtesy clerk at fc
Praying

AOL

#15 Nov 18, 2012
clerk wrote:
What is a courtesy clerk at fc
They bag groiceries and bring in the shopping carts.
Wondering

Lebanon, KY

#16 Nov 18, 2012
You're disgruntled.
get real wrote:
<quoted text>I would not say i was disgruntled i liked my job and my customers but the store has a half azz manager.I did not have to work and take his crap so i walked.Maybe now with a new Manager they just might keep workers.Anyone would be better than what they had it sure cannot be worse.
get real

Georgetown, KY

#17 Nov 18, 2012
Wondering wrote:
You're disgruntled.
<quoted text>
LOL if speaking the truth makes you think i am disgruntled so be call it whatever you want.
Really

Pikeville, KY

#18 Nov 18, 2012
People like you make me sick! If it was a guy and a girl kissing, you wouldn't think twice about it. Get over it already! Please, it just makes you look stupid and uneducated to complain about something that the majority of the world doesn't even give two shits about.
Customer wrote:
I was in there one day last week and kind of saw something I shouldn't have. I mean if you are gay I mean people can tell by the way you walk, talk so on... And there is nothing wrong with that , just don't be kissing another man in the store, I saw two employees kissing as I was going into the restroom! I seen one of the names but the other must have been the guy of the relationship look like a jock he took off with his head down! The name I seem was Evan. That's all I know but really wish I hadn't saw that I will not shop there again!
gots to love um

Ransom, KY

#19 Nov 19, 2012
Really wrote:
People like you make me sick! If it was a guy and a girl kissing, you wouldn't think twice about it. Get over it already! Please, it just makes you look stupid and uneducated to complain about something that the majority of the world doesn't even give two shits about.
<quoted text>
bit it sure would have looked reall good if that had been two females and to make it better if it was bifemales
Believer

Prestonsburg, KY

#20 Nov 19, 2012
God never created Adam and Steve it was Adam and Eve ,but people can do whatever they want here on earth,but they will answer to a bigger man on judgement day!! No matter it if its at food city or not.
stupid

Winchester, KY

#21 Nov 19, 2012
What does being Gay Straight or anything else have to do with Food City finally getting a new Manager?Every subject on here always turns to Gays and God and passing judgement give it a rest.I know some Gay people and they are a whole lot better person than you Bible thumpers who do nothing but people down.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 46 min Patriot 148,986
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 4 hr Uncle Tom 32,430
expo another epic fail 6 hr The truth 8
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 7 hr One Eyed Willy 2,262
News Pike Co. furloughs 19 7 hr greg 5
Island Creek shooting 7 hr legal eagle 142
Airport budget 7 hr kil 10

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages