of 2
Next Last

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

Since: Jan 13

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#22 Feb 23, 2013
HONESTLY wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that why you hate Him so much? because He doesn't exist? An awful lot of name calling of someone that doesn't exist.
Proverbs 1:7 "The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge; but fools despise wisdom and instruction"
Psalm 14:1 "The fool hath said in his heart, there is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that do good."
From the definition of the bible... you are a fool.
Of course, I guess I would be upset too if I didn't try to follow what it says to.
2 Timothy 3:16 "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness...
The best of luck to you
Hey, that's a really good point. That sure was a lot of anger and animosity towards something/someone the Poster claims did not even exist, heh. I am always amused (and somewhat sorrowed) by people that despise God for what Man does or denies God due to their own Sin, deceit, or self-loathing. God has never forced Himself on anyone and really only presents the possibility of His existence to us all at sometime or another.
It's from there that we can determine for ourselves if He exists or not but just because
someone "thinks" that God is not real does NOT mean that He isn't. Their disbelief doesn't affect His being one way or another, it just means that for whatever reason they are ignorant of Him and worse, ignorant to their very selves.
HONESTLY

Pikeville, KY

#23 Feb 23, 2013
Thank you, and I liked your earlier comments as well. Sometimes, I get on here and read in disbelief of what I am reading. God has given us a choice, we are free moral agents able to choose whether or not we want to believe by the evidence presented "Romans 1." unfortunately, Satan has helped cast America into the fast paced world that we live in now, and people will not take time to just study out the bible to see if the things written in it are so. They take one or 2 verses and call themselves "intellectuals", but the fail to study the most important thing concerning our souls on the face of earth. It's all just vanity, as the preacher said in Ecclesiastes. And I like what he said at the end of that book.
Ecc. 12: 13-14 " Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter; Fear God, and keep His commandments: for this is the whole duty of man. For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil."

I truly believe that these people don't want to know the truth, and don't want to submit to HIs authority, so they deny He even exists, yet they will curse Him every breath and say that He doesn't exist. Tragedy
HONESTLY

Pikeville, KY

#24 Feb 23, 2013
because after all, if He doesn't exist, they don't have to answer to anyone or anything except manmade authority.
Darwins daughter

Zionsville, IN

#25 Feb 23, 2013
Evidence? What evidence? Not be single book of the New Testament was written within 40 years of Jesus's so-called existence. No evidence what-so-ever of many major "events" of the bible. Archeological evidence shows the Hebrews were never enslaved in Egypt, DNA and geological evidence shows the creation story is just a fantasy of primitive men who did not understand the natural world around them.

The United States falls further and further behind the rest of the western world by the year because we can't let go of this silly superstition.

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#26 Feb 23, 2013
Darwins daughter wrote:
Evidence? What evidence? Not be single book of the New Testament was written within 40 years of Jesus's so-called existence. No evidence what-so-ever of many major "events" of the bible. Archeological evidence shows the Hebrews were never enslaved in Egypt, DNA and geological evidence shows the creation story is just a fantasy of primitive men who did not understand the natural world around them.
The United States falls further and further behind the rest of the western world by the year because we can't let go of this silly superstition.
So a book is supposed to be the basis of establishing the reality of something one way or another? That's absurd. There's also as much "archeological evidence" as you put it that SUPPORTS Biblical events as well. It's amazing that a man you hint at not even existing managed to "hoodwink" thousands of years of people into clinging to a "silly superstition" so adamantly that they make it the basis of their very lives? More absurdity. Christianity has appealed to people from all walks of life, all intellectual backgrounds and abilities, various societal classes, etc. and I doubt that's due to a book or belief in a mere "superstition". I know my belief is based on personal experiences and my own first-person involvement in events. Anyone that would adopt and implement a belief system and allow
it to guide and affect every aspect of their lives based on just a book is questionable, Christian or otherwise.

Not to sound mean but you should take some influence from your own screen name and evolve a
little bit.
Darwins daughter

Zionsville, IN

#27 Feb 23, 2013
By that reasoning, Islam has been growing far faster than Christianity world-wide over the last few hundred years. Funny how Muhammad hoodwinked so many people, right? And there are nearly a billion Hindus on earth.

You are Christian because your parents were. Period. The vast majority of religious people follow the religion they were brainwash...er...born into. Nobody would believe this crap otherwise.
Darwins daughter

Zionsville, IN

#28 Feb 23, 2013
my opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Innocent Children go to heaven, which you obviously have no concept of. Thats why Jesus said, suffer not the little children to come to me, for of such is the kingdom of heaven. And you are so good at quoting scripture, and yet you have no idea the reason why God took those lives'. You obviously did not see that they were doing what was right in their own eyes (just like people do today). And you obviously didnt see how they were worshipping false idols, and all sorts of evil. God is no respect of persons. The bible makes that clear. Even though He loves us, it's up to us as to whether or not we will accept the truth. If people would understand that "God's word is true, and every man is a liar" then we as a nation would be better off. And as for not knowing where my religion came from, I know exactly where it came from. I read the history in Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy. And can readily defend my faith to anyone that is deserving. But I will not defend it to someone (except this once) who is just blatantly disrespectful, and has no regard for anything but lies that evolution teaches.
So you're saying those children deserved to be mauled to death by bears simply for calling a man bald? Yahweh must be a true nutcase if he is real.

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#29 Feb 23, 2013
Darwins daughter wrote:
By that reasoning, Islam has been growing far faster than Christianity world-wide over the last few hundred years. Funny how Muhammad hoodwinked so many people, right? And there are nearly a billion Hindus on earth.
You are Christian because your parents were. Period. The vast majority of religious people follow the religion they were brainwash...er...born into. Nobody would believe this crap otherwise.
Ha! I'm NO Christian. Sure, I believe in God, Jesus Christ, and The Holy Spirit but I don't currently do much more than just believe. And trust me, NEITHER of my parents are Christians, LOL. More absurdity for you, huh? That's the base thinking you "types" cater to..you think you know everything about everyone based on your own egos and self-delusion but it's all moronic
dogma you invent to stroke your vanity and cradle your sinful state in comfort. This BS is
all alternate-reality mindf_ck scenarios where you desperately try to nullify Truth and erase
God with ever further reaching claims. As for Islam, it's a pseudo-"religion" that's manipulated
by Satan so there's no doubt it's the fastest rising because anyone with a speck of sense can see
that evil currently grips this world. Now, how about some more humorous absurdities? I could really use a good, hearty laugh.
Little Red Riding Hood

Pikeville, KY

#30 Feb 23, 2013
Yep 10 headed monsters and living in whale bellies for 3 days, sounds more like fairy tales to me

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#31 Feb 25, 2013
Little Red Riding Hood wrote:
Yep 10 headed monsters and living in whale bellies for 3 days, sounds more like fairy tales to me
Not sure where the 10 headed monster crap came from..there's a 10 HORNED beast mentioned in The Bible but it's a symbolical reference tied to Prophecy. Anyway...fairy tales, huh? I can relate to that because I know when I hear people talking about things they clearly know NOTHING about then yes, I too believe they are telling fairy tales.
BeenThere

Winchester, KY

#32 Feb 25, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
So a book is supposed to be the basis of establishing the reality of something one way or another? That's absurd. There's also as much "archeological evidence" as you put it that SUPPORTS Biblical events as well. It's amazing that a man you hint at not even existing managed to "hoodwink" thousands of years of people into clinging to a "silly superstition" so adamantly that they make it the basis of their very lives? More absurdity. Christianity has appealed to people from all walks of life, all intellectual backgrounds and abilities, various societal classes, etc. and I doubt that's due to a book or belief in a mere "superstition". I know my belief is based on personal experiences and my own first-person involvement in events. Anyone that would adopt and implement a belief system and allow
it to guide and affect every aspect of their lives based on just a book is questionable, Christian or otherwise.
Not to sound mean but you should take some influence from your own screen name and evolve a
little bit.
I don't think he hoodwinked anybody, you did that to yourself. As for all those different classes, well it just so happens the smartest people alive do not believe. There are studies that show a positive correlation between the lack on an education and belief. At one time almost everybody on this Earth believed it was flat, which was nonsense from the bible, and we all know how wrong they were. To put it rather simply, to believe you must accept this Earth is just a few thousand years old, and this is where that fool part comes back in. If the Bible was in fact divinely inspired it wouldn't have went through thousands of revisions. So many in fact it isn't even remotely close to how it was originally written. At one point or another every so called believer will question his belief. In College I discovered how every aspect of the life of Jesus was copied from earlier deities. If that alone isn't enough for you to question your belief then you deserve to be backward arse ignorant. Religion is nothing more then a money making scam for sorry pieces of crap too sorry to work.
BeenThere

Winchester, KY

#33 Feb 25, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha! I'm NO Christian. Sure, I believe in God, Jesus Christ, and The Holy Spirit but I don't currently do much more than just believe. And trust me, NEITHER of my parents are Christians, LOL. More absurdity for you, huh? That's the base thinking you "types" cater to..you think you know everything about everyone based on your own egos and self-delusion but it's all moronic
dogma you invent to stroke your vanity and cradle your sinful state in comfort. This BS is
all alternate-reality mindf_ck scenarios where you desperately try to nullify Truth and erase
God with ever further reaching claims. As for Islam, it's a pseudo-"religion" that's manipulated
by Satan so there's no doubt it's the fastest rising because anyone with a speck of sense can see
that evil currently grips this world. Now, how about some more humorous absurdities? I could really use a good, hearty laugh.
And what did you leave out? They believe the exact same thing about Christianity. That Christians all worship Satan and don't have the good sense to know any better, but your claim was since so many believe it is proof it must be real. Now that more people believe in a different religion has been brought up your only defense is they are blindly following Satan. Now about that good laugh, yes, I am enjoying it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robert Marble RIP 14 min patricks daddy 10
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 24 min Abe 20,209
OMG Kentcky Power ro raise rates 12 % 1 hr Just saying 55
Those That Will Vote to Bring Sunday Alcohol Sa... 2 hr Just saying 28
James Huffman (Jan '14) 2 hr roy hyder 3
Is the City of Pikeville going to make prostitu... 3 hr rebel 21
~*~ Last Post Wins ~*~ (Aug '11) 3 hr Sweepyface 6,573
Sheriff Charles Fuzzy Keesee 9 hr aep rookery 41
Pikeville Dating
Find my Match