Destroying Deconstructionist Revisionism
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#23 Mar 17, 2013
CROSS LOGIC wrote:
<quoted text>
That delusion is nothing to the perversely repugnant and vile reality of what YOU force into children's mouths and rear-ends, huh you vile, sickening deviant freak, WTF. You force children to horrific abuse and molestation as you destroy their innocence and shatter their lives forever and YOU shall not escape the righteous wrath of God Almighty when YOU face
Him on Judgement Day.
Did the Priests bend you over the Alter to take their wrath Tan?

Lmao

“THE END OF THE AGE”

Since: Feb 13

1 JOHN 2:18

#24 Mar 17, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Did the Priests bend you over the Alter to take their wrath Tan?
Lmao
It's ALTAR in this case, imbecile..not "alter" as in your alter-ego screen name Your Logic Is Cross has failed to successfully disguise your putrid stench and foulness, you deviant sodomite. Your obsession with Priests, sodomy, and same-sex deviancy explains a lot about why your mind is so fragile..you've clearly been the target of pedophiles that succeeded in ALTERing you into one of them who is now carrying on the cycle of ritual sexual abuse and perversion. You should go to an ALTAR and pray for mercy and a release from your filthy, fleshly freakiness.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#25 Mar 17, 2013
CROSS LOGIC wrote:
<quoted text>
It's ALTAR in this case, imbecile..not "alter" as in your alter-ego screen name Your Logic Is Cross has failed to successfully disguise your putrid stench and foulness, you deviant sodomite. Your obsession with Priests, sodomy, and same-sex deviancy explains a lot about why your mind is so fragile..you've clearly been the target of pedophiles that succeeded in ALTERing you into one of them who is now carrying on the cycle of ritual sexual abuse and perversion. You should go to an ALTAR and pray for mercy and a release from your filthy, fleshly freakiness.
I bet you chewed a hole in that Altar during the course of your rearing you warped little Catholic boy.

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

Since: Jan 13

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#26 Mar 17, 2013
CROSS LOGIC wrote:
<quoted text>
America is going to reap what it has sewn in due time, we can see it beginning to form even now as irrationality and perversion have overtaken this land to a point where many people blatantly reject Truth and common sense despite what's right before their very eyes. Speaking of crescent moons, do you know that Obama's pick to head the CIA, John Brennan was sworn in recently but did not take his Oath of Office on a Bible. Joe Biden swore him in on a "first draft" of The Constitution which ironically did NOT include The Bill Of Rights at the time of it's original drafting. There's several possible indications and symbolism in this very act if we will inspect it closer, especially since it's been widely reported that Brennan had converted to Islam when he served in an official capacity on the behalf of the United States in Saudi Arabia in the 1990s. That would explain his choice to not use a Bible as well as explain why he chose THAT particular draft of The Constitution. Islamic extremists/sympathizers accept neither Christianity or Individual Rights of course.
I too have been discovering a lot of things about John Brennan as well and all of them are disturbing and cause for concern. I guess he's perfect for the CIA since it's an agency based on lies and deceptions but having a possible Islamic Sympathizer (or Extremist either one) heading up the CIA is just outright dangerous to the safety of every American.
Your logic is cross

Pikeville, KY

#27 Mar 17, 2013
CROSS LOGIC wrote:
<quoted text>
That delusion is nothing to the perversely repugnant and vile reality of what YOU force into children's mouths and rear-ends, huh you vile, sickening deviant freak, WTF. You force children to horrific abuse and molestation as you destroy their innocence and shatter their lives forever and YOU shall not escape the righteous wrath of God Almighty when YOU face
Him on Judgement Day.
I will tell you this once more. "I AM NOT WTF". You are a very sick person. Seek mental help!

CMN

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#28 Mar 17, 2013
There is no reason to think that Your Logic is Cross is wtf. Obviously, there are two very different response styles - wtf always responds with a one-liner, usually with some reference to homosexual behavior and Logic is Cross provided a well stated and factual response to the topic being discussed(?). Swine, your vehemence against those who do not agree with you is telling. Even against wtf. If you do not like his responses, ignore them.

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#29 Mar 17, 2013
You all seem determined to once again trying to divert the focus and actual ISSUE of discussion on this thread..anything to detour away from the fact of America's Founding Father's being "God-fearing" men of values
that they allowed to influence and guide their decision making efforts that
have resulted in the America we NOW dwell within. Just imagine (you'll have to
but hey, you all seem well adapted to such approaches) how drastically different
and more than likely IMPROVED The United States would be had our Christian origins
not been diverted and corrupted by the taint of self-serving Secularists/Atheists!

Now THAT should really get you alternate reality/focus-on-facades loving Liberals really surmising and
hypothesizing some delusional machinations, huh?!!

:-)
Alley Oops

Elkhorn City, KY

#30 Mar 17, 2013
The signs do tell that all cain is about to break loose . So many deceptions
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#31 Mar 18, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
You all seem determined to once again trying to divert the focus and actual ISSUE of discussion on this thread..anything to detour away from the fact of America's Founding Father's being "God-fearing" men of values
but hey, you all seem well adapted to such approaches) how drastically different
and more than likely IMPROVED The United States would be had our Christian origins
not been diverted and corrupted by the taint of self-serving Secularists/Atheists!
Now THAT should really get you alternate reality/focus-on-facades loving Liberals really surmising and
They were slave breeders Stupid.

CMN

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#32 Mar 18, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
"You all" refers to whom? It was you who diverted the thread from a diatribe about those who supposedly revise American history to circumvent god to a vile harangue as to the identity of a post contributor, about whom you were obviouly wrong. Now I am a delusional "Secular/Atheist" who is trying to subvert the thread to one which serves my actual knowlege of American history. Better a liberal than BIPOLAR!

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#33 Mar 18, 2013
Alley Oops wrote:
The signs do tell that all cain is about to break loose . So many deceptions
The Earth is clutched in deception and facades as more and more people fall under the spell of it all. America is cornering itself further and further onto a dead end road that's going to threaten our very existence in due time yet meanwhile we are being assaulted with lies and Liberal bullsh!t from people with no morality and no real grasp on facts, let alone solid reality as they struggle to rewrite the Past, pervert the Present, and resulting in a f_cked Future for us all.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#34 Mar 19, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
The Earth is clutched in deception and facades as more and more people fall under the spell of it all. America is cornering itself further and further onto a dead end road that's going to threaten our very existence in due time yet meanwhile we are being assaulted with lies and Liberal bullsh!t from people with no morality and no real grasp on facts, let alone solid reality as they struggle to rewrite the Past, pervert the Present, and resulting in a f_cked Future for us all.
While you lurk in the Basement.

Lmfao

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#35 Mar 19, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>While you lurk in the Basement.
Lmfao
When gangs of Liberal Homosexual Sodomites such as yourself are roving about then at times it's best to steal away somewhere out of sight from your perverted same-sex anal lusting, LMAO!
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#36 Mar 19, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
When gangs of Liberal Homosexual Sodomites such as yourself are roving about then at times it's best to steal away somewhere out of sight from your perverted same-sex anal lusting, LMAO!
Nobody lusts after you blimpie.

“THE END OF THE AGE”

Since: Feb 13

1 JOHN 2:18

#37 Mar 21, 2013
"It cannot be emphasized too strongly or too often that this great nation was founded, not by religionists, but by Christians; not on religions, but on the gospel of Jesus Christ. For this very reason peoples of other faiths have been afforded asylum, prosperity, and freedom of worship here." - Patrick Henry

"Christianity is the only true and perfect religion, and that in proportion as mankind adopts its principles and obeys its precepts, they will be wise and happy." - Benjamin Rush

"The general principles, on which the Fathers achieved independence, were the only Principles in which that beautiful Assembly of young Gentlemen could Unite, and these Principles only could be intended by them in their address, or by me in my answer. And what were these general Principles? I answer, the general Principles of Christianity, in which all these Sects were United: And the general Principles of English and American Liberty, in which all those young Men United, and which had United all Parties in America, in Majorities sufficient to assert and maintain her Independence.

"Now I will avow, that I then believe, and now believe, that those general Principles of Christianity, are as eternal and immutable, as the Existence and Attributes of God; and that those Principles of Liberty, are as unalterable as human Nature and our terrestrial, mundane System." - John Adams

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#38 Mar 21, 2013
CROSS LOGIC wrote:
"It cannot be emphasized too strongly or too often that this great nation was founded, not by religionists, but by Christians; not on religions, but on the gospel of Jesus Christ. For this very reason peoples of other faiths have been afforded asylum, prosperity, and freedom of worship here." - Patrick Henry
"Christianity is the only true and perfect religion, and that in proportion as mankind adopts its principles and obeys its precepts, they will be wise and happy." - Benjamin Rush
"The general principles, on which the Fathers achieved independence, were the only Principles in which that beautiful Assembly of young Gentlemen could Unite, and these Principles only could be intended by them in their address, or by me in my answer. And what were these general Principles? I answer, the general Principles of Christianity, in which all these Sects were United: And the general Principles of English and American Liberty, in which all those young Men United, and which had United all Parties in America, in Majorities sufficient to assert and maintain her Independence.
"Now I will avow, that I then believe, and now believe, that those general Principles of Christianity, are as eternal and immutable, as the Existence and Attributes of God; and that those Principles of Liberty, are as unalterable as human Nature and our terrestrial, mundane System." - John Adams
BOOM-Shaka-lakalakalaka! LMAO!

Sorry, I couldn't help myself, C.L. because I just LOVE when History speaks for itself like in this wonderful example you provided.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#39 Mar 21, 2013
thank you very much, Cross Logic and SWINE SLAYER, for your horseless internet Paul Revere styles of warning the people by educating. it is deeply appreciated by myself and others, we shall all keep the cause and shine the lights, one if by land, two if by sea. the spirit of 1776 is indeed alive and well in America. Keep your powder dry!

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#40 Mar 21, 2013
dunadd wrote:
thank you very much, Cross Logic and SWINE SLAYER, for your horseless internet Paul Revere styles of warning the people by educating. it is deeply appreciated by myself and others, we shall all keep the cause and shine the lights, one if by land, two if by sea. the spirit of 1776 is indeed alive and well in America. Keep your powder dry!
Thank you and the same to you as well, Dun. We, the enlightened Truth Bearers MUST combat and outright oppose ignorance and deception at ALL levels here in The United States whatever
the cost for we are basically the last lines of defense and perhaps the ONLY hope for any
awakening in the slumbering masses.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#41 Mar 21, 2013
truer words were never spoken. i may not be back for awhile on this site as i have other places i have to spread information for the cause but i haven't forgotten ye and i will do a MacArthur. Hold Fast!!!

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#42 Mar 21, 2013
dunadd wrote:
truer words were never spoken. i may not be back for awhile on this site as i have other places i have to spread information for the cause but i haven't forgotten ye and i will do a MacArthur. Hold Fast!!!
Always. Don't wander too far because we're the Last Lines of Defense against the overwhelming tide of liberal lemming's lunacy and the cause of absolute absurdity they mindlessly champion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashley Brown lied to voters 1 hr Taxing Matters 15
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr CCzar 166,375
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 2 hr A Hillary Depor... 5,384
ANE Mum on Senator Ray Jones 2 hr A Hillary Depor... 43
McKayla Hall 5 hr Blondy 16
Riot In Virginia 6 hr Jim Crow 23
statues 7 hr Baby Does Leonard 4

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance