What was all the City Police Officers...

What was all the City Police Officers doing in the Walmart parking lot tonight

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

Concerned

Sweden

#1 Feb 8, 2013
I happened by and counted 6 police cars at one time that appeared to be trying to pounce on any and every car or truck that moved. They appeared to behave like little kids trying to show off in front of each other.
This was such a shameful act of authority that its embarrassing to the tax payer (including me). I counted 6 police cars in one spot in walmarts parking lot and I believe there were 1 or 2 other police cars circling the 6 that were sitting around the walmart gas station. How many police cars does Pikeville have anyway??? Nothing short of a bank robbery should have so many police cars in one location behaving the way you were. I was just starting to have so much respect for you guys but I don't know now because your behavior was so shameful, you acted worse that the childish behavior of the kids that gather up in the parking lot on Saturday nights (by the way where are you at those times). Speaking of that just how old are you police officers that were gathered up in the parking lot tonight.
just sayin

Elkhorn City, KY

#2 Feb 8, 2013
Walmart had a big sale on donuts.....
Early Cuyler

Whitesburg, KY

#3 Feb 8, 2013
The police is the most corrupt, criminal organization in America. And will continue to be until the time Americans start fighting back. Yes I mean physically fighting back, peacefully ways has failed. If you see a cop abusing a citizen FIGHT BACK ! When we are separated they will win, but when we unite they have no choice but to start showing us the respect we deserve. When they come for a citizen who is either guilty or innocent, they always come in packs, never one on one. It's time WE do they same. Stop standing by while a coward cop abuses the citizens they swore to protect. Stop standing by while a cop creates false charges. The next time it could be you, or your son, or daughter, or wife , or grandmother. Tell them no more will we be treated like cattle that they own. For Gods sake America STAND UP!!!
GodLovesYou

Mesquite, NV

#4 Feb 9, 2013
Pikeville is a town with nothing but criminals in one form or another.

There should be no surprised if we see police activity around because, well, most people in Pikeville are criminals in one form or another. This is why most can't even pass background checks to get jobs.
Yeah You Must Be One

Paintsville, KY

#5 Feb 9, 2013
GodLovesYou wrote:
There should be no surprised if we see police activity around because, well, most people in Pikeville are criminals in one form or another. This is why most can't even pass background checks to get jobs.
Mouth!!!
GOP

Summersville, WV

#6 Feb 9, 2013
Yeah You Must Be One wrote:
<quoted text>
Mouth!!!
The real crooks are politicians. Remember the police turned their heads when their little crazy mayor rode his bicycle to a local bar and beat the hell out of a cowardly wimp of a newspaper editor?
Hmmm

Pikeville, KY

#7 Feb 9, 2013
GodLovesYou wrote:
So is that why your current location shows Florida? LOL.... Are you not allowed back in the state?

“"shes a wild one"”

Since: Jan 13

In the Pines, KY

#8 Feb 9, 2013
GodLovesYou wrote:
my biggest crime, is stealing mens hearts...;)
where

United States

#9 Feb 9, 2013
You all are wrong. Someone ran a stop sign!!!
PIMP

United States

#10 Feb 12, 2013
Early Cuyler must have got his or her ass tuned up for running their mouth at some point or another. Probably one of those "I wasn't speeding or everybody else is doing it" bitches.
Early Cuyler

Whitesburg, KY

#11 Feb 12, 2013
PIMP wrote:
Early Cuyler must have got his or her ass tuned up for running their mouth at some point or another. Probably one of those "I wasn't speeding or everybody else is doing it" bitches.
Oh, excuse me, for expecting cops to follow the same laws we do, and expecting respect when we are forced to deal with them.
I know

United States

#12 Feb 25, 2013
They are investigating the drug sales and abuse inside the Walmart by management and the pharmacist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary Clinton OUR next President 6 min One Eyed Willy 813
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 1 hr uncle tom 28,987
Cowboy 2 hr wondering 25
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Mickey402 143,088
lea dawn 2 hr no luck 7
Donald trump, is a awesome American . 4 hr texas pete 122
Vote Ray Out 4 hr Uncontrolled 215
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages