Personnel Director @ the Board of Education?

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

Just Asking

Pikeville, KY

#1 Oct 23, 2013
Do we have a new Personnel Director at the Pike County Board of Education? It sure looks like board member "Justin Maynard" is doing all the hiring at the Board of Education... And now I hear he is bringing his good friend and confidant, Mr.Reed Adkins, Johns Creek Elementary Principal, to the board as Personnel Director.~~Go! Reed! Go!~~ Can ya handle Mr. Kilgore?
Junk Yard Dog

Pikeville, KY

#2 Oct 23, 2013
This is what the good folks of pike county wanted.
Alright

Richmond, KY

#3 Oct 23, 2013
Just Asking wrote:
Do we have a new Personnel Director at the Pike County Board of Education? It sure looks like board member "Justin Maynard" is doing all the hiring at the Board of Education... And now I hear he is bringing his good friend and confidant, Mr.Reed Adkins, Johns Creek Elementary Principal, to the board as Personnel Director.~~Go! Reed! Go!~~ Can ya handle Mr. Kilgore?
closer and closer,until the Big Bang!all rise to this occasion for the food service will cater this event ,location undetermined at the present time but more than likely it will be where the deal started at.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 7 min MUSICK-NESS 24,124
Word Association (Aug '11) 10 min MUSICK-NESS 6,352
song title game, anyone? (Oct '08) 12 min MUSICK-NESS 23,400
Louisville Courier-Journal availability 1 hr Jim in Paducah 1
Ssi recipients/ lawyers 2 hr plumber 4
Why do New Wives hate Ex - Wives? (Nov '11) 2 hr Nervous and confu... 73
any guys ever meet a girl named Tara at the alp... 4 hr Not there but 3
More from around the web

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE