Marina Sayers?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
warrior

Lebanon, KY

#22 Oct 30, 2013
Hell somebody else has her the most of the time. Sue's brother and wife keeps her most of the time. She will let anybody take care of her as long as it 's not her. She might have passed random durg test key word random. But laying around with every guy that will buy her a happy meal that not much of a mother. Oh and a bottle of southern comfort and a pack of cigs.
whycare

Elkhorn City, KY

#23 Oct 31, 2013
As I said before, why does it bother you so damn bad what she does? What I'm not understanding from you is that you seem to care more about her life then your own. As I said no one is perfect and the social workers must have not seen anything wrong with the way she lives, or trust me, they would do something about it! She might have sex with random people, but why dose that matter to you? I know when she goes out, she parties, do I agree with it? Hell no, but what gives anyone the right to bash her at being a mother when you have no idea what kind of mother she truly is. Why feel sorry for the baby. That little girl has everything she wants and needs. She has NEVER went without food or shelter. She has the BEST of the BEST. Hell I can sit here and think of a lot more people around here that has let their kids go with a lot less. If you where ever around that child you would know that she is a VERY, happy loving sweet child. And as for her "Mommy," she loves her more than anyone she has ever been around. Whoever said DJ takes better care of that child don't really know the entire reality of that baby's life or you would know that in the past month, is the MOST time that he has spent around that child at one time since him and Marina split. Not saying anything bad about DJ, but, he didn't see her but once a week, until they both, DJ and Marina, moved in with DJ's step dad, just here recently. They both love that baby and she is very well taken care of. As I said before, if people would spend more time worrying about their own selves rather than everyone else, they would be doing something. I'm sure who EVER you are, your not perfect, actually pretty far from it, so the last thing you should be doing is worrying about someone else life! Anyways, this is a pointless thread and just a way for you to make yourself feel better so ......... PEACE..........
LOL

Teaberry, KY

#24 Oct 31, 2013
whycare wrote:
As I said before, why does it bother you so damn bad what she does? What I'm not understanding from you is that you seem to care more about her life then your own. As I said no one is perfect and the social workers must have not seen anything wrong with the way she lives, or trust me, they would do something about it! She might have sex with random people, but why dose that matter to you? I know when she goes out, she parties, do I agree with it? Hell no, but what gives anyone the right to bash her at being a mother when you have no idea what kind of mother she truly is. Why feel sorry for the baby. That little girl has everything she wants and needs. She has NEVER went without food or shelter. She has the BEST of the BEST. Hell I can sit here and think of a lot more people around here that has let their kids go with a lot less. If you where ever around that child you would know that she is a VERY, happy loving sweet child. And as for her "Mommy," she loves her more than anyone she has ever been around. Whoever said DJ takes better care of that child don't really know the entire reality of that baby's life or you would know that in the past month, is the MOST time that he has spent around that child at one time since him and Marina split. Not saying anything bad about DJ, but, he didn't see her but once a week, until they both, DJ and Marina, moved in with DJ's step dad, just here recently. They both love that baby and she is very well taken care of. As I said before, if people would spend more time worrying about their own selves rather than everyone else, they would be doing something. I'm sure who EVER you are, your not perfect, actually pretty far from it, so the last thing you should be doing is worrying about someone else life! Anyways, this is a pointless thread and just a way for you to make yourself feel better so ......... PEACE..........
blah blah LOL shut up !
LOL

Teaberry, KY

#25 Oct 31, 2013
She's a hoe. A shitty mom. A good mom doesn't let her daughter around calling random guys daddy ! Sad.
Hahaha

New York, NY

#26 Nov 1, 2013
LOL wrote:
She's a hoe. A shitty mom. A good mom doesn't let her daughter around calling random guys daddy ! Sad.
agree.
whycare

Elkhorn City, KY

#27 Nov 1, 2013
LOL wrote:
<quoted text> blah blah LOL shut up !
Last time I checked, it's a social network and I don't have to "shut up"! You are just some dumb ass with nothing else to do with you pathetic life then sit around and talk about other people. Oh and Kyrah doesn't call anyone but DJ daddy! Now as I said before, the person this thread is "talking" about knows your a liar, so it's really a pointless conversation.......
nice

Elkhorn City, KY

#28 Nov 1, 2013
she is a nice girl she has a sweet kid she might sleep around but she is still pretty nice.
LOL

Teaberry, KY

#29 Nov 1, 2013
nice wrote:
she is a nice girl she has a sweet kid she might sleep around but she is still pretty nice.
funny
Crazy

Teaberry, KY

#30 Nov 2, 2013
If the woman a break yea she is a whor* but oh well
hahahah

Pikeville, KY

#31 Nov 3, 2013
"#southerncomfort" laugh my ass off everytime she puts that on her facebook... EVERY day.
Lmao

New York, NY

#32 Nov 3, 2013
hahahah wrote:
"#southerncomfort" laugh my ass off everytime she puts that on her facebook... EVERY day.
Yes I laugh my ass off too. Well looks like she is with a new man an she hasn't been with him long at all and she is already saying she wants to spend the rest of her life with him on Facebook LOL marina sweetie your stupid. I will give them a few weeks, and she will be with someone guy here in the next month or two bet ya lmao she cracks me up I swear ! And I LOVE her new picture on Facebook haha she is so gross and so skinny u can tell she's on drugs. She has no boobs and she's so pal it's gross.
Lmao

New York, NY

#33 Nov 3, 2013
warrior wrote:
Hell somebody else has her the most of the time. Sue's brother and wife keeps her most of the time. She will let anybody take care of her as long as it 's not her. She might have passed random durg test key word random. But laying around with every guy that will buy her a happy meal that not much of a mother. Oh and a bottle of southern comfort and a pack of cigs.
this is too FUNNY but so true. She cracks me up
hahahah

Pikeville, KY

#34 Nov 3, 2013
cant forget that her man drives a diesel.. she loves #powerstrokes LOLLL. she's a joke.
Crazy

Teaberry, KY

#35 Nov 4, 2013
hahahah wrote:
cant forget that her man drives a diesel.. she loves #powerstrokes LOLLL. she's a joke.
hahaha! Oh can't forget that! Lmao. She is a joke
Funny

New York, NY

#36 Nov 10, 2013
hahahah wrote:
LOL
tasha

Martin, KY

#37 Nov 22, 2013
This is funny, Marina is a hoe i have to agree! she has a differnt man every month! eww
lmao

Pikeville, KY

#38 May 6, 2014
I have to agree marina is pretty trashy and she worries about guys then her own child! She doesn't have her child 24/7

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ANE Mum on Senator Ray Jones 25 min He is Inept 38
pickling corn and beans by the signs (Aug '09) 58 min Donna sturgill 21
statues 1 hr big daddy here 2
Breathitt County Juvenile Detention Center (Sep '09) 2 hr bryton12 37
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr know 166,372
ANE Headlines 3 hr Pikeville Corrupt... 11
Anyone know of real haunted places in Pikeville (May '09) 8 hr East Ky coal miner 76

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages