Marina Sayers?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
haaa

Chesterfield, MO

#1 Jan 18, 2013
Let's see.. Were do I start with MArina Sayers? hmm.. She is the biggest slu* ever! she's been having sex since she's been 12 years old. We use to be real good friends until she fuck*d my boyfriend and we was "bestfriends" She has a STD. She's SO ugly and only guys like her because she's so easy to get in the bed. She has a baby now and all she does is bring random guys around that baby. She has a new bf every week! lol! and now shes "in love" with some other guy right now, lets just see how long this will last!
true

Teaberry, KY

#2 Oct 18, 2013
haaa wrote:
Let's see.. Were do I start with MArina Sayers? hmm.. She is the biggest slu* ever! she's been having sex since she's been 12 years old. We use to be real good friends until she fuck*d my boyfriend and we was "bestfriends" She has a STD. She's SO ugly and only guys like her because she's so easy to get in the bed. She has a baby now and all she does is bring random guys around that baby. She has a new bf every week! lol! and now shes "in love" with some other guy right now, lets just see how long this will last!
funny!!!!! But true ... So sad
Marina

Elkhorn City, KY

#3 Oct 19, 2013
true wrote:
<quoted text> funny!!!!! But true ... So sad
Y'all are crazy, I never had sex at age 12, so to be my best friend you obviously know nothing about me!
I'm not with anyone, I stay at home with my daughter, y'all probably don't even know where I live at!
I've done a lot of things I'm not proud of but people can change, an I did. Sounds like y'all need to do some changing yourselves. I'm done here. Keep on talking bout me I could care less what y'all say. I know who I am it doesn't matter what y'all say or think
Marina

Elkhorn City, KY

#4 Oct 19, 2013
true wrote:
<quoted text> funny!!!!! But true ... So sad
And the std I don't have one. I got papers. You on the other might wanna get you some proof
Tara

Stollings, WV

#5 Oct 19, 2013
Leave the woman alone and get a life!
haaa

Teaberry, KY

#6 Oct 20, 2013
I meant to say since 13 years old
Marina

Elkhorn City, KY

#7 Oct 20, 2013
haaa wrote:
I meant to say since 13 years old
Your still wrong buddy!
Marina

Elkhorn City, KY

#8 Oct 20, 2013
Tara wrote:
Leave the woman alone and get a life!
Tara idk you but thanks
blahh

Georgetown, KY

#9 Oct 21, 2013
Marina wrote:
<quoted text>
Your still wrong buddy!
No it's the truth.I know thhat for a fact, you told me yourself and I know the guy you done it with!
Yep

New York, NY

#10 Oct 21, 2013
Marina wrote:
<quoted text>
Your still wrong buddy!
yea she was 13
blahh

Corbin, KY

#11 Oct 26, 2013
Yep wrote:
<quoted text> yea she was 13
She was 13. Me & her use to be real close friends, I know a lot of shit on this girl!!! She is a trashy hoe. I remember when she f*** this guy when she was 13 and he had a girl and she didn't care.. trasy hoe and she hasn't change either!.. I see she has a differnt dude every month, if she wasn't so easy MAyBE she can keep a dude ;) she's gross.. just look at her pictures she has on facebook, lmao she thinks she's hot but she's trashy and just gross looking.. guys just like her because she will give it up that's it! Marina, quit being so trashy and EasY
warrior

Lebanon, KY

#13 Oct 27, 2013
I think she is living on Pompey with Timmy Thacker DJ's stepdad. She don't even take care of the baby like a mother should. She is just trash.
A Friend

Elkhorn City, KY

#14 Oct 28, 2013
I just have to ask, "why the fu** do u care what or who she's doing?" Is it any of anyone's business? Is that your baby she is or ain't taking care of? If she screws all of freakin pike county, does that effect any of us? Hell No, it don't!!!! If more people would worry about who's in their bed and what their children are doing, these bs threads wouldn't be on here. I've known Marina for years. Let me tell you, this world offers many trial and tribulations. Someone that was her best friend would know and understand some of what this girl has been through. My point is " why does it matter who she's sleeping with?"
Marina

Toledo, OH

#15 Oct 30, 2013
I take damn good care of my kid. I've raised her on my own since the day she was born. She is with me pretty much 24/7. Why are y'all so concerned with my life. Whoever is saying this shit is probably the people who's called social workers on 100 times but wait guess what I've passed 10 random drug screens oh an every time they come out they can never find anything wrong. Because I feed my kid, I bathe her and clothe her and she's a mommys girl, always by my side 24/7!
But I don't have to keep explaining myself. Cause everyone who knows me know my child loves me an I love her. What's it matter where I'm living? Get a life and leave mine alone!
whycare

Elkhorn City, KY

#16 Oct 30, 2013
Well, i have known her for a few . I don't know who the " best friend" is supposed to be, but they said that marina had sex with a guy, and had a girl at 13. For starters, she only had one child, i know when she got pregnant and it wasn't then. She got pregnant when she was with Dj. Yes she did have a little girl. A beautiful little girl. If social services cannot find anything wrong with her and the little girl is happy and taken care of then why all the dirty comments. "Best Friend"/ blaa, you don't buy, feed, cloth, that baby, why the hell do you care? As far as i see no one does but her and the family, which families help take care of kids all the time, that shouldn't matter that they buy that baby stuff. Another thing, why do you care so bad about who said sleeps with, if your a guy, maybe your jealous because she ain't screwing you, if your a girl maybe its because your jealous of her. Oh, but wait, you said she screwed your bf one time, well the last time i checked, it takes two to tango, and she must have been giving him something you wasn't for him to have engaged with her. Anyways, i don't know about the STD part, if she had slept with "all" theses guys you said she had, they would probably have it to, and i don't think they would take that to lightly, something would be said out of topixs..... anyways, anyone that really knows her, knows she is a good girl, she has just had a hard life and as a teen we have all had"stuff" thrown in our faces, some take it, some leave it, then there are some who do it, then learn from it. As far as i can tell, this girl does good for what her ass had been through. If all of you would worry about your own families, your own kids, who your screwing, and what your doing then trust me, your wouldn't have the time or the effort to talk about anyone else's. God says in the bible, " He who is without son, be the one to cast the first stone." NO ONE HERE ON EARTH COULD THROW THAT STONE!!!!!!!!
hahha

Richmond, KY

#17 Oct 30, 2013
shes always lookin for someone to come see her
Funny

New York, NY

#18 Oct 30, 2013
Marina is a hoe. She not with her kid 24/7 that's for sure on Facebook she has pictures of random guys with her and her child so if she was such a great mom she wouldn't worry about guys, parties, beer and all that shit ! Marina is a hoe and everyone knows that about her, she's easy always have been easy and always will be. I don't think no one is jealous of her ! I mean look at her!! Eww
Funny

New York, NY

#19 Oct 30, 2013
And yes she is always trying to get people to hang with her lmao marina work and quit worrying about stupid ass guys and didn't say she had a girl at 13! It said that she was sleeping around at the age of 13 years old!! And she was. She's a little easy hoe that needs to quit messing around with other woman's guys and shit
LOL

Teaberry, KY

#20 Oct 30, 2013
Marina wrote:
I take damn good care of my kid. I've raised her on my own since the day she was born. She is with me pretty much 24/7. Why are y'all so concerned with my life. Whoever is saying this shit is probably the people who's called social workers on 100 times but wait guess what I've passed 10 random drug screens oh an every time they come out they can never find anything wrong. Because I feed my kid, I bathe her and clothe her and she's a mommys girl, always by my side 24/7!
But I don't have to keep explaining myself. Cause everyone who knows me know my child loves me an I love her. What's it matter where I'm living? Get a life and leave mine alone!
No I never called the social workers on you but from what you post on Facebook and the pictures of the different guys with YOUR daughter shows a lot so no you don't need to keep explaining yourself! ;) point is your a easy hoe ..,,,,, ugly ass low life bitch point blank !:)
LOL

Teaberry, KY

#21 Oct 30, 2013
Oh your with your daughter 24/7! Huh? Haha lie!!! And who's Shane your cuddle buddy? Lmao. See girl different guy like every month, it's sad and I feel sorry for that little girl. Your not grown up yet, DJ takes better care of that kid than you do!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I am dating a black man. 3 min not_a_hater 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min ChromiuMan 167,979
Dr Whitney Maynard Rauth Valley Vet (May '12) 19 min AnimalLoverWithAN... 33
Ray Jones for Pike County Judge Executive 41 min curious 61
Taking a knee !! 45 min tigger 3
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 1 hr Coal miner 37,686
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 2 hr Kyboy 5,571

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages