poor trash drink redbull fullthrottle...

poor trash drink redbull fullthrottle &smoke

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
just breathe

Macon, GA

#1 Sep 23, 2012
get a life, and save money

Since: Sep 12

Elkhorn City, KY

#3 Sep 23, 2012
Felt like wasting time?
my business

Mount Sterling, KY

#4 Sep 23, 2012
whats it to you? I dont blow smoke in your face, and you dont buy them for me. You better be worring about more imprtant stuff such as drugs killing & robbing everyone including you and OBAMA, including you!!!!!!!!!!
breaker

Clay City, KY

#5 Sep 23, 2012
Yea who gives a shit really, what do you do when you need more energy smoke meth?
judgemental bitches need to get a life
cowboy

Pikeville, KY

#6 Sep 23, 2012
Whats it to you what i do? Just because I like redbull or fullthrottle doesn't make trash you judgmental d!ck!
actually

Lebanon, KY

#7 Sep 23, 2012
well....actually WE (the working class) do buy the red bull for you..as you use food stamps which are provided by the goverment...which is funded by the working taxpayer...so yeah..we own you.
Sick

Harold, KY

#8 Sep 23, 2012
actually wrote:
well....actually WE (the working class) do buy the red bull for you..as you use food stamps which are provided by the goverment...which is funded by the working taxpayer...so yeah..we own you.
I agree....so they can stay up alnight...go out stealing...stay up watching tv...playing cards and the sleep all day...yeah people get a life...get a job and stop taking your girlfriends kids stamps....yes you
cowboy

Pikeville, KY

#9 Sep 23, 2012
actually wrote:
No you dont pay for shit for me! I pay for my own way you judgmental p.o.s.!
my business

Mount Sterling, KY

#10 Sep 24, 2012
actually wrote:
well well u think u r the only one working, I work and pay a lot of taxes, i smoke and if i want to drink an energy drink, that dont make me trash, get a life, if you want to bitch about something, look in the mirror!
Smokin

Richmond, KY

#11 Sep 24, 2012
The major reason we have so much higher health care cost than in most European countries. The smokers and the fast food and sugar soda obese have a lot of expensive health problems especially later in life. We all pay for the dumbass smokers on account of higher medical cost. I have actually seen the fools smoking after they have one lung removed from cancer...or on oxygen, have to puff in between hits of oxygen. They kill themselves and we get stuck with the bill.
Just Saying

Robinson Creek, KY

#12 Sep 24, 2012
actually wrote:

You or no one else buys my energy shots or redbulls or for that matter my smokes. I also am in the Working Class, work 40+ a week. I also bring a paycheck home, as you claim to. I would much rather be buying energy drinks to get me through my hard and stressed work day, then out buying drugs to get me through 11 hrs a day in order to deal with the likes of your kind. JUST SAYING!!!!!!!!!!
backwoods billy

Lebanon, KY

#13 Sep 24, 2012
Just Saying wrote:
<quoted text>
You or no one else buys my energy shots or redbulls or for that matter my smokes. I also am in the Working Class, work 40+ a week. I also bring a paycheck home, as you claim to. I would much rather be buying energy drinks to get me through my hard and stressed work day, then out buying drugs to get me through 11 hrs a day in order to deal with the likes of your kind. JUST SAYING!!!!!!!!!!
well, i dont work and i draw food stamps...but i know what you are saying...i mean, if i had a job..
taxpayer

United States

#14 Sep 27, 2012
my business wrote:
whats it to you? I dont blow smoke in your face, and you dont buy them for me. You better be worring about more imprtant stuff such as drugs killing & robbing everyone including you and OBAMA, including you!!!!!!!!!!
if you buy them with food stamp or SSI the tax payer are buying them for you so I don't think the taxes I work and pay in should feed you nasty habits. I don't even buy them for myself
the truth serum

Lebanon, KY

#15 Sep 28, 2012
taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
if you buy them with food stamp or SSI the tax payer are buying them for you so I don't think the taxes I work and pay in should feed you nasty habits. I don't even buy them for myself
first of all energy drinks are terrible for your body...second, if you are on food stamps you are buying them with MY MONEY! as a taxpayer i get tired of seeing you turds rolling out of bed at 2 pm looking for your next handout...get a damn job! pick up pop cans! stop being worthless leeches on society!
daizzy blue eyez

Pikeville, KY

#16 Sep 28, 2012
WOW, this thread is interesting. For the peice ofshit who started this thread go and trade your food stamps for another pill, I mean really who would start a thread like this? I myself am a hard working citizen who pays her taxes and I smoke and i drink my energy drinks, why do I do it? well because in my line of work I have to put up with ass holes like you alday long. And secondly howwould you know that people are able to buy energy drinks with foods stamps if you are not on them? YEAH YOUR BUSTED!!! so get a life and stop trying to down those who are down on there luck.....
clueless

Pikeville, KY

#17 Sep 28, 2012
go to any grocery store and you will see them buying the energy drinks on food stamps. that should be illegal!! most have children doing without something to eat.
Knows

Winchester, KY

#18 Sep 28, 2012
I don't do the energy drinks, and don't get food stamps, but know it isn't any of my business what somebody that does draw them buys. Any fool who thinks they feed the poor of this entire Country is ignorant. You make a small contribution, which in reality doesn't amount to a hill of beans. You drive on Roads that are funded by taxpayer dollars so you are getting your monies worth without worrying about what somebody buys. SOB must have a nose two foot long.
Alpha sucks

Phelps, KY

#19 Sep 30, 2012
Knows wrote:
I don't do the energy drinks, and don't get food stamps, but know it isn't any of my business what somebody that does draw them buys. Any fool who thinks they feed the poor of this entire Country is ignorant. You make a small contribution, which in reality doesn't amount to a hill of beans. You drive on Roads that are funded by taxpayer dollars so you are getting your monies worth without worrying about what somebody buys. SOB must have a nose two foot long.
Been working for 38 years just got laid off and need foodstamps till I find work I payed my taxes and you aint paying sh!t for me and I will spend them how I want.
Agree

Harold, KY

#20 Sep 30, 2012
clueless wrote:
go to any grocery store and you will see them buying the energy drinks on food stamps. that should be illegal!! most have children doing without something to eat.
Yes ...I so agree...most of time it's the boyfriend..someday they will find out how dangerous these energy drinks can be...I am sorry to say I have family on stamps and have seen the boyfriend whom is also on stamps and a check drinking this ..smoking cigs and drinking lots of soda pop...yes he is a sorry a$$ and she is for putting up with him...and always running short at the end of the month...Girls wake up...Men grow-up..clean-up...get a job...step up and be a man...or just get out of my face
fat blonde chicka

Lebanon, KY

#21 Sep 30, 2012
Agree wrote:
<quoted text>Yes ...I so agree...most of time it's the boyfriend..someday they will find out how dangerous these energy drinks can be...I am sorry to say I have family on stamps and have seen the boyfriend whom is also on stamps and a check drinking this ..smoking cigs and drinking lots of soda pop...yes he is a sorry a$$ and she is for putting up with him...and always running short at the end of the month...Girls wake up...Men grow-up..clean-up...get a job...step up and be a man...or just get out of my face
yeah well keep on working mama has another baby in the oven so work harder! and fyi? i buy cases of red bull!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
~*~ Last Post Wins ~*~ (Aug '11) 23 min Princess Hey 8,785
Who Owns PMC 1 hr Loki 4
Can Hillary Win 1 hr No To Trump 30
Drain Pikeville Swamp 1 hr Loki 20
still trying to steal the election 1 hr No To Trump 96
Frankie Got Spanked 1 hr Democrat Victory 10
another one bit the dust 1 hr No To Trump 9
Baby One More Time 4 hr Rusty 25

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web