Gay meetup in pikeville

Gay meetup in pikeville

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

gay guy

Prestonsburg, KY

#1 Apr 21, 2011
Who would go If i started a gay meetup in Pikeville? Like we all meet at Shoneys or Applebees or something like that?
interesting

Winchester, KY

#2 Apr 21, 2011
sounds good and good luck with that-no one in pike co will meet in a public place.
Ben

Ransom, KY

#3 Apr 24, 2011
plz there are tons of gays in pikeville. most are young ones who don't do the stupid hook up in public restroom crap.

nowadays we meet on facebook and no we don't all sleep with each other.

we go to college both pikeville and big sandy. thanks!

we also serve your food at local restaurants!
gay guy

Prestonsburg, KY

#8 Apr 27, 2011
Did i say you could bring your boyfriend jesus into my thread? I didnt mention jesus or god. I asked for members of the gay community's input on meeting up. Are you gay? doesn't sound like it unless you count loving jesus' dong, so please quit posting in this thread.
dope dealer

Greensboro, NC

#9 Apr 27, 2011
I've screwed hundreds of pill head rednecks.They might talk about gays in public,but for a couple pills these Pike County redneck men will swallow this big thing.
swett one

Shelbiana, KY

#10 Apr 28, 2011
hey your all dum as they cum and gay people thats there decision weman love me i love a girl to eat my desert baby its all sweet too you want some juicy fruit now this is sexy 2 weman having sex with there toys gettinf soaking wet you know what i meen but i dont they love my preety body ha ha
whats up

Shelbiana, KY

#11 Apr 28, 2011
dope dealer wrote:
I've screwed hundreds of pill head rednecks.They might talk about gays in public,but for a couple pills these Pike County redneck men will swallow this big thing.
then you must have a big hoe babyyou shouldnt advertise this and im by sexual so what everyone likes to get off but hundreds of men have you looked at your cat latleyor whatgirl dont lie your a pill head big hoe sweetheart know swallow that baby you talk your drama nobody cares got it everyone is different see ya
Harddick321 lookingforfun

Kettering, UK

#12 Jun 27, 2011
Hey anyone living in or near northampton? add me jjmc1@live.co.uk looking for some meet up gay sex / fun im top and bottom man. 19 male uk average build 6.2

thanks ;)
Im gay too

Macon, GA

#13 Jun 28, 2011
I'm all for it.
q_ee_ killar

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Jun 28, 2011
post where yalls meeting up so we can know where to go to do what we know needs to be done

THE LEGEND HIMSELF

“DECIMATOR OF KNIGHTS”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#15 Jun 28, 2011
q_ee_ killar wrote:
post where yalls meeting up so we can know where to go to do what we know needs to be done
I bet your post gets removed eventually even though it says nothing
offensive. At the same time, the posts from the deviants expounding
graphically about their same sex debauchery will remain and more than
likely be praised.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 24 min He is Republican 39,975
Teachers Retirement & Ray Jones 40 min Taken for 16 6
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 48 min hmmmmmmmmm 171,855
Kayla Sawyers from rocky road 50 min Officer nunya 11
Steven Childers for Constable 1 hr Citizen 5
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 3 hr Trump Lies 6,139
Bevins And Trump Will NOT be Re-Elected, Fools ... 3 hr Thank Goodness 28
Medicare 12 hr Sorrysac 35

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages