United States

#1 Jun 2, 2014
Pharmaceutical Reps are a form of legalized prostituition
bar fly

United States

#2 Jun 2, 2014
dr office wrote:
not exactly true....most give it away without charging. They think it's their mission to get a lot of attention. And as the saying goes...u campaign long enough you get elected!
So Respectable

Cantonment, FL

#3 Jun 4, 2014
Trying to buy you flowers is like waking up in the evening to an ape giving a birmingham booty call to a Catholic.
dr office wrote:
Sample Closet

Salyersville, KY

#6 Jun 6, 2014
dr office wrote:
What do you mean by this ? I work in a doctors office in Pikeville, just about every rep we have are very nice and courteous people. The samples they leave are for our patients to try first and see if it works before they get a prescription and have to pay for it. It's a huge money saver for the patients. I like our drug reps.
seriously

Booneville, KY

#7 Jun 6, 2014
Sample Closet wrote:
<quoted text>What do you mean by this ? I work in a doctors office in Pikeville, just about every rep we have are very nice and courteous people. The samples they leave are for our patients to try first and see if it works before they get a prescription and have to pay for it. It's a huge money saver for the patients. I like our drug reps.
your not the only dr office in eastern ky. No one said they weren't nice or courteous. I think some are always willing to give a helping hand or bend over backwards if u know what I mean! Lol
come on

United States

#8 Jun 7, 2014
Sample Closet wrote:
<quoted text>What do you mean by this ? I work in a doctors office in Pikeville, just about every rep we have are very nice and courteous people. The samples they leave are for our patients to try first and see if it works before they get a prescription and have to pay for it. It's a huge money saver for the patients. I like our drug reps.
all u fat hefers that work in the dr. Offices...those nice little slut drug reps talk about how ur big fat a$$ order too much food and take home all those extras to your sorry a$$ husband cause your to lazy to cook. And how you eat too much anyway. You still think the reps are so nice and courteous? Maybe to your face.

Pikeville, KY

#9 Jun 8, 2014
These people that posts about drug reps do not have enough sense to be one or brains to be one and the looks and are just jealous
what

Tucker, GA

#10 Jun 9, 2014
GUEST wrote:
These people that posts about drug reps do not have enough sense to be one or brains to be one and the looks and are just jealous
no one is jealous of those sluts! Who can't dress up n cater food and sleep with anyone who looks at them. That doesn't take brains. All It takes is a loose vagina. And if they don't have one when they start they will eventually.
There are exceptions to this and unfortunately the good ones have to deal with the slutty perception n reputation that a lot of drug reps have. So to clarify the good ones vs the bad ones start listing all the local drug reps with good or bad.

Pikeville, KY

#11 Jun 9, 2014
Start listing you know so many that are Sluts they do more than catering food they have to know about the drugs they are pushing but I quess you know more than some of them do
hit a nerve

Tucker, GA

#12 Jun 10, 2014
GUEST wrote:
Start listing you know so many that are Sluts they do more than catering food they have to know about the drugs they are pushing but I quess you know more than some of them do
you must be one of those fat a$$ office workers who gets free lunch everyday! Can't mess that meal deal ordering that pig n poke, beez, billy rays,
amused

Tucker, GA

#13 Jun 10, 2014
GUEST wrote:
i agree that they know about their drug or a couple of drugs but who can't learn that! Dr, nurses and pharmacist know about hundreds if not thousand different drugs just a buy a Book (PDR) or go to the website for each drug. Heck you can ask most druggies about certain drugs especially the drug of their choose and they can quote you more or as much as a drug rep about it. So it doesn't take a rocket scientist to learn about a particular drug. You really think the docs listen to that crap when they can read about it online or in their reference Manuel? Now if u have a short skirt and a lot of cleavage hanging out n loose rep then yea that makes the conversation a lot more interesting! Heck most guys would listen to Chinese if they got that kinda free looks and a whole(ho) lot more. No pun intended. Lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min Paul 165,619
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 21 min LEX Retired 37,303
Pikeville High School Sports 43 min tell the truth 2
Pike County Attorney Howard Keith Hall (Mar '15) 1 hr HistoryDoc 49
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 1 hr CNN 789
Golden Corral Owner ? 2 hr Fact is 60
Canning greenbeans question 4 hr gatergal 12
Burglaries In City 4 hr outsiders 7

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages