NIT

Richmond, KY

#21 Mar 18, 2013
Maryland, Texas A&M, Virginia, Alabama, Tennessee, Baylor, and Kentucky could make for about as good as toruney as the NCAA.
maybe

Elkhorn City, KY

#22 Mar 18, 2013
NIT wrote:
Maryland, Texas A&M, Virginia, Alabama, Tennessee, Baylor, and Kentucky could make for about as good as toruney as the NCAA.
prob be some close games in it. i always watch it too. but still dont think it is ever as good as the real dance tho. maryland and kentucky would be one i would want to see the most out of them if they do meet up.
All The Coaches

Elkhorn City, KY

#23 Mar 18, 2013
This is so humerous to read and watch all the side-line coaches that have never played a game in their life sit here and criticize......hahahah what a bunch of side-line foolish wanna be coaches
ken

Pikeville, KY

#24 Mar 19, 2013
this has been a rough year it all falls on the point guard and how in the world we ended up with harrow is beyond me cal can coach with the best of them two more reasons we struggled bennett chose unlv and shabazz chose ucla do you think if duke or north carolina had 21 wins they would miss the tourney i think not i bleed blue win or lose
KENNNNN

Elkhorn City, KY

#25 Mar 19, 2013
You are showing how simple minded that some of the folks such as YOU are.....It is people such as you that make everyone look like a fool...You and many many many others have never been in their first collegiate game.......You are a wanna -be
LOL

Springfield, KY

#26 Mar 19, 2013
Cal had no resume other than a bunch of wins and a number one recruiting class when UK hired him for the ridiculous sum of thirty two million dollars..plus the buyout of Billy G added another four million. He has two final fours vacated. Brainfart was desperate to get the UK fans off his back..hell..even UK fans didn't like Cal until they hired him. UK got what they wished for. Cal and his one and done approach is terrible for college basketball. There is nothing "college" about it. He has had four straight number one recruiting classes. One NC...that being because Jones and Lamb got burned on the NBA lockout and stayed. And the Mason County connection stayed four years. He cannot coach up...as proven again this year. And then UK fans have to worry about the drama every year he brings and the possibility of one of his one and dones rolling on him. World Wide Wes has got to do better in sending him players. This year has been the best year in a long time for college basketball. Cal's one and dones flopped and the parity of college basketball was evident and a great NCAA tournament is coming up with a number of teams that can win it. UK fans think this current crop is staying. Four will get drafted. They have to go to make room for the upcoming class. It's a joke of a system. But I haven't met a UK fan yet who wouldn't sell their souls for a NC. It defines their lives. Sad people.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#27 Mar 19, 2013
LOL wrote:
Cal had no resume other than a bunch of wins and a number one recruiting class when UK hired him for the ridiculous sum of thirty two million dollars..plus the buyout of Billy G added another four million. He has two final fours vacated. Brainfart was desperate to get the UK fans off his back..hell..even UK fans didn't like Cal until they hired him. UK got what they wished for. Cal and his one and done approach is terrible for college basketball. There is nothing "college" about it. He has had four straight number one recruiting classes. One NC...that being because Jones and Lamb got burned on the NBA lockout and stayed. And the Mason County connection stayed four years. He cannot coach up...as proven again this year. And then UK fans have to worry about the drama every year he brings and the possibility of one of his one and dones rolling on him. World Wide Wes has got to do better in sending him players. This year has been the best year in a long time for college basketball. Cal's one and dones flopped and the parity of college basketball was evident and a great NCAA tournament is coming up with a number of teams that can win it. UK fans think this current crop is staying. Four will get drafted. They have to go to make room for the upcoming class. It's a joke of a system. But I haven't met a UK fan yet who wouldn't sell their souls for a NC. It defines their lives. Sad people.
You sound like a Loserville Pitino man. Rick the prick raped a Woman on the Dessert cart then paid a Trainer to marry her.

Lmfao
wondering

Harold, KY

#28 Mar 19, 2013
That guy that is from Pike that gives his uk basketball report and does videos....should be on here anytime now...want be reporting much tonite
Told you

Harold, KY

#29 Mar 19, 2013
Bleeding Blue wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there something wrong with fans discussing a sport they share an interest in? The season isn't over yet, there is still the NIT for UK fans, and I at least intend to support them. Which means I'll still be discussing them for a little while at least. Perhaps you need to take a chill pill, relax a little, and stop being so f**king quick to be judgmental
Seasons over now...now you can take a chill pill and relax and wait until next year
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#30 Mar 19, 2013
Told you wrote:
<quoted text>Seasons over now...now you can take a chill pill and relax and wait until next year
And where are you dumbass?
Dang

Harold, KY

#31 Mar 19, 2013
UK Fan wrote:
<quoted text> Well DANG, you are right, it is not the end of the world, but I worked 32 years with a company and have a great retirement monthly, and guess what, I now work a part time job of 25-30 hours a week just because I want something to do. I know everyone does not like sports, but some of us do. I know Coach Cal and some of the players. Also were friends with Rich Brooks and Billy G., don't tell anyone about Billy, HA HA, just kidding. UK Basketball will always be a topic to be discussed, thats just life in the Bluegrass.
UK Fan...I also like UK basketball..as my husband....I also am retired after 31 years at the same company...get monthly retirement and my Disability Social Security...Due to my disability I only work 20 hours a week...yes I would rather be working than staying at home...I also love to fish...Just because someone is on disability does not mean they are dead...just have limitations ...I should say I am sorry I did not explain myself and you may still disagree...but that is ok...I was talking about these people who use their last dollar for a UK ballgame then can not even buy their kids something to eat the next day...or the next day asking for a loan from someone until they get paid...or those that stay on the couch want work or miss work because of "THE BALLGAME"...yes you deserve to discuss the ballgames...and I want tell anyone you know Billy...

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#32 Mar 20, 2013
Told you wrote:
<quoted text>Seasons over now...now you can take a chill pill and relax and wait until next year
I'm not un-relaxed. And you're right the season is now over, but that doesn't mean fans of the team, should have to stop discussing them. Again you're being rude, and judgmental for no reason, other than to be an ass. If anyone needs to get a life, it's obviously you.
LOL

Springfield, KY

#33 Mar 20, 2013
Tell me WTF...how does the Pitino scandal give U of L an advantage in recruiting?? And isn't Pitino the same coach who revived UK's scandal ridden cheating program from the gound up back in the mid-nineties. I think she was more than very willing to lay on that table at Porcinis. But hell...just use Cal's excuse when he gets caught cheating.."I didn't know"...really he could have..he was drunk. Cheating is cheating. And where is UK today...NOT IN TOURNAMENT. You are just another UK fan who doesn't care how UK wins NC's. Just as long as they win. There is a right way and a wrong way to rebuild a program. Just ask Tom Crean at Indiana how it's done. Really, I thought Barnyard should have offered Nick Saban a hundred million dollars for his number one recruiting class and his coaching ability instead of Stoops. Oh...that's football. Do they play football at UK? The hundred million because Saban has actually won national championships. Not had them vacated. Last night's game against Robert Morris...exposed Cal even more for what he is. Not the best X and O's guy. So he has to have the best talent just to win.
Dumb

Pikeville, KY

#34 Mar 20, 2013
Bleeding Blue wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not un-relaxed. And you're right the season is now over, but that doesn't mean fans of the team, should have to stop discussing them. Again you're being rude, and judgmental for no reason, other than to be an ass. If anyone needs to get a life, it's obviously you.
Wow! We had a bad season all teams have ups and downs. Just a few years ago the same thing happened to North Carolina. Calm down you haters its only a game. You win some you loose some. The world is still turning. Coach Cal is a great coach and I love that we have him at UK. I bleed blue also always will. Cal brought Uk back to elite status and that enough for me. I don't expect a championship every year. I agree BB haters just need to get a life. When all they have in life is to put others down it proves to me they need that to try to make them feel better about their own pathetic life. Don't forget you haters who is still the winnings program in NCAA history. That's right UK basketball!
duke

Pikeville, KY

#35 Mar 20, 2013
face it they suck
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#36 Mar 20, 2013
LOL wrote:
Tell me WTF...how does the Pitino scandal give U of L an advantage in recruiting?? And isn't Pitino the same coach who revived UK's scandal ridden cheating program from the gound up back in the mid-nineties. I think she was more than very willing to lay on that table at Porcinis. But hell...just use Cal's excuse when he gets caught cheating.."I didn't know"...really he could have..he was drunk. Cheating is cheating. And where is UK today...NOT IN TOURNAMENT. You are just another UK fan who doesn't care how UK wins NC's. Just as long as they win. There is a right way and a wrong way to rebuild a program. Just ask Tom Crean at Indiana how it's done. Really, I thought Barnyard should have offered Nick Saban a hundred million dollars for his number one recruiting class and his coaching ability instead of Stoops. Oh...that's football. Do they play football at UK? The hundred million because Saban has actually won national championships. Not had them vacated. Last night's game against Robert Morris...exposed Cal even more for what he is. Not the best X and O's guy. So he has to have the best talent just to win.
He had no trouble beating UL twice last year Stupid.

Was Pitino drunk when he bred that Woman, or when he paid the Trainer to marry her?

Which is it Stupid?
UK Fan

Lexington, KY

#37 Mar 20, 2013
The trouble with this group of players, was they just could not execute and make the runs or plays when they needed it. When they fell behind, their confidence was shaken and they made mistakes on the floor. Cal can do the X and O, but if its not executed, we lose. WCS, Goodwin, and Poythress, says they will return to school. This could have been an emotional response after last night, however, I believe they want to prove to all they are good players. They are all three projected top 20 draft picks for the NBA, I guess the jury is out on that one when the millions come knocking.October is Big Blue Madness and this team WILL be ready with or without them. We had a disappointing season, but name one college program that hasen't. Good News: Congratulations to the Georgetown Tigers, NA1A Champs. Strange for a UK Fan, but I hope Louisville wins it all, afterall they are from Kentucky.
go ky football

Clay City, KY

#38 Mar 20, 2013
cal is a good coach...you cant coach players that wont listen to you! they gave up..plain and simple...they were mad over the tourney and didnt bother playing ball last night..send them packing..
overrated

New Salisbury, IN

#39 Mar 20, 2013
Cal is a good recruiter....with the help of world wide Wes. Give me one underrated team he has done anything with? It took him 20 years to win a NC. The man has been caught twice cheating in that time.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#40 Mar 20, 2013
overrated wrote:
Cal is a good recruiter....with the help of world wide Wes. Give me one underrated team he has done anything with? It took him 20 years to win a NC. The man has been caught twice cheating in that time.
Was he ever convicted of anything? No, both times he was found innocent. I also suggest you spend sometime researching just what all Cal has achieved.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
JK Coleman (Apr '14) 4 min truth is out 61
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 10 min voter 13,928
Appalachian Air 25 min Cold Hard Truth 48
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 56 min ChromiuMan 131,396
Keith Hall lost and now . . . . 1 hr Dippin Dots 62
tj 1 hr Sugar Beets 13
Roger Ford Sued 1 hr Sugar Beets 1
8 month surplus? 1 hr Carter Sells Gas 78
Pike Mingo Fed Party 2 hr UMG Hiding Something 84
$$127,400. wow 3 hr Little Frankie 141
Pikeville Dating
Find my Match

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pikeville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pikeville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]