need info

United States

#1 Oct 21, 2013
Is anyone here in the mcr program? I was wondering if they test for alcohol and if so how long will it stay in urine. If someone knows please help me out here!! I am afraid my husband will go to jail after a small slipup
Curious

Pikeville, KY

#2 Oct 21, 2013
Yes they do, but no worries this is Pikeville, they give ppl chance after chance after chance.. Lol such a joke!!!
SailorMoon

Chesterfield, MO

#3 Nov 16, 2013
It is not right to do drugs! I am sailor moon! I am the champion of love! I am the champion of justice!

In the name of the moon....
help

Pikeville, KY

#4 Nov 30, 2016
does anyone know color today
help

Pikeville, KY

#5 Nov 30, 2016
Curious wrote:
Yes they do, but no worries this is Pikeville, they give ppl chance after chance after chance.. Lol such a joke!!!
do you know colors today?
Tough

Whitesburg, KY

#6 Dec 3, 2016
The color today is quit being a nasty bottom feeding pill head scum and do something with your life.
MsLadyLuck

Prestonsburg, KY

#7 May 11, 2017
need info wrote:
Is anyone here in the mcr program? I was wondering if they test for alcohol and if so how long will it stay in urine. If someone knows please help me out here!! I am afraid my husband will go to jail after a small slipup
If he's not had a drink 12 hrs b4 he's good MCR does instants

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 25 min Kzoink 180,201
Zak Trvette 1 hr Drugs 1
Drn 100 3 hr Jlk 1
Army Should Build Border Wall. 4 hr Bubba 60
Concerned 5 hr Healthcare Mess 2
PMC Clinics 6 hr Sis 12
skanky drug reps 9 hr Lmfao 6
dirty state police 11 hr Ashley 22

Pikeville Jobs

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages