..

United States

#1 Aug 21, 2013
My bestfriend just came out of the closet and idk how to deal with it.
pauladeens cousin bubba

Elkhorn City, KY

#2 Aug 21, 2013
if they are truly your best friend it shouldnt matter.
it was probably a painful decision to tell you and as their best friend, maybe they really hoped you would be there to lend some advice, or just let them know you are still their friend and will try to be understanding.
just me

Winchester, KY

#3 Aug 21, 2013
run them off!
what to do

United States

#4 Aug 21, 2013
Get them a set if anal beads for their birthday
messin with sasquatch

Elkhorn City, KY

#5 Aug 21, 2013
what to do wrote:
Get them a set if anal beads for their birthday
did the writer post if the person was male or female?
..

United States

#6 Aug 21, 2013
pauladeens cousin bubba wrote:
if they are truly your best friend it shouldnt matter.
it was probably a painful decision to tell you and as their best friend, maybe they really hoped you would be there to lend some advice, or just let them know you are still their friend and will try to be understanding.
I'm going to be there for him but yeah it was painful to me, it was just shocking news to hear.
..

United States

#7 Aug 21, 2013
messin with sasquatch wrote:
<quoted text>did the writer post if the person was male or female?
It is a male
spring rain

Chesterfield, MO

#8 Aug 22, 2013
I don't know about you guys, but sometimes I know someone's gay long before they do. Might be "gay-dar" Lol. I am bi myself (my hubby looovvvves it) ;):P
loveing it

Red Jacket, WV

#9 Aug 22, 2013
spring rain wrote:
I don't know about you guys, but sometimes I know someone's gay long before they do. Might be "gay-dar" Lol. I am bi myself (my hubby looovvvves it) ;):P
im married to a bifemale and im glade that i can say that i love it . that just lets me get more
Blue Eyes 28

London, KY

#10 Aug 24, 2013
I used to be bi. Now I'm straight. I have noticed that being bi is the big trend these days. It seems like every time that I get on Facebook, another one of my friends on there is claiming to be bi. Sometimes I wonder if they are only doing it for attention or to try to fit in with a certain clique. I'm not trying to sound mean. I don't judge them. I have to wonder about the motives of a few of them though, considering who they hang out with lately, and since so many of them are doing it all of a sudden.
goodbye america

Elkhorn City, KY

#11 Aug 24, 2013
i think bi people are just people who are afraid to make a committment.
they are really gay and just afraid to go to the other side.

“PROUDLY PUNKING MODS & TROLLS ”

Since: May 13

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#12 Aug 24, 2013
Bi IS Gay..quit the sugarcoating bullsh!t.
..

United States

#13 Aug 24, 2013
Bi means you like both, gay means you like one so noone is sugarcoating anything!
the truth hurts

Winchester, KY

#14 Aug 24, 2013
Bi or gay means sick people
..

United States

#15 Aug 24, 2013
the truth hurts wrote:
Bi or gay means sick people
You have no right to judge anyone!! They are just normal people!!

“PROUDLY PUNKING MODS & TROLLS ”

Since: May 13

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#16 Aug 24, 2013
the truth hurts wrote:
Bi or gay means sick people
That's right..immoral deviants. This bullsh!t that Gay and Bi are two different things is absurd..it's just an attempt to alleviate
their guilt and shame about being gay so they try to "repackage" it
as something with what they believe has less severe connotations but
it's just self-deceiving for Bi IS Gay. ANY type of sexual activity that includes acts with the SAME SEX is Gay period..and yes, SICK.
My Ways Have Changed

London, KY

#17 Aug 24, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right..immoral deviants. This bullsh!t that Gay and Bi are two different things is absurd..it's just an attempt to alleviate
their guilt and shame about being gay so they try to "repackage" it
as something with what they believe has less severe connotations but
it's just self-deceiving for Bi IS Gay. ANY type of sexual activity that includes acts with the SAME SEX is Gay period..and yes, SICK.
I like you, Patrick, but I have to disagree with you a little bit here... I'm a heterosexual female. I considered myself to be "bi" before I became a Christian, and I was definitely not totally attracted to only females, although, I was strongly attracted to many of them. I was also still very much attracted to many men though. I never felt totally comfortable about the same gender attraction though. Morally, I believed it was wrong, but I thought that I couldn't do much about it. When I became a Christian, my attraction to females went away. It was like it was never there. I can honestly say that I'm "straight" now, and my guilt is gone. I'm happy with my life.:)
Oh, and we miss you on the Whitesburg forum, Patrick. You need to come back, and liven it up, lol. ;)

“PROUDLY PUNKING MODS & TROLLS ”

Since: May 13

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#18 Aug 25, 2013
My Ways Have Changed wrote:
<quoted text>
I like you, Patrick, but I have to disagree with you a little bit here... I'm a heterosexual female. I considered myself to be "bi" before I became a Christian, and I was definitely not totally attracted to only females, although, I was strongly attracted to many of them. I was also still very much attracted to many men though. I never felt totally comfortable about the same gender attraction though. Morally, I believed it was wrong, but I thought that I couldn't do much about it. When I became a Christian, my attraction to females went away. It was like it was never there. I can honestly say that I'm "straight" now, and my guilt is gone. I'm happy with my life.:)
Oh, and we miss you on the Whitesburg forum, Patrick. You need to come back, and liven it up, lol. ;)
It is wrong and as Christian you now know that like you said but thankfully God can forgive ANYTHING of course. We'll just have to agree to disagree on the other point though because like I said before and in my opinion, ANY sexual activity with someone of the SAME sex makes one Gay without question despite the fact they may have sexual relations with the opposite sex as well. In fact, it just makes me more convinced that Gays are more like animals than anything else and Bi-Gays are even MORE animal-like that they allow themselves to be ruled by the most base of instincts and deviant carnal lusts...they are so consumed with perverse sexuality that they cannot even exhibit a modicum of self-restraint or self-control.

I'll have to drop by the W'burg Forum sometime then, heh...

:-)
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#19 Aug 26, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
<quoted text>
It is wrong and as Christian you now know that like you said but thankfully God can forgive ANYTHING of course. We'll just have to agree to disagree on the other point though because like I said before and in my opinion, ANY sexual activity with someone of the SAME sex makes one Gay without question despite the fact they may have sexual relations with the opposite sex as well. In fact, it just makes me more convinced that Gays are more like animals than anything else and Bi-Gays are even MORE animal-like that they allow themselves to be ruled by the most base of instincts and deviant carnal lusts...they are so consumed with perverse sexuality that they cannot even exhibit a modicum of self-restraint or self-control.
I'll have to drop by the W'burg Forum sometime then, heh...
:-)
Your Dad came out of the Closet and left you in there alone and gulping down his seed .

Lmfao
hierro

Pikeville, KY

#20 Aug 26, 2013
Bi = likes both genders

Homo or straight = likes one gender and not the other

No sugar coating there its pretty clear cut, id recommend you go back to liberal, obama, black, gay hating because you are way over your head here hillbilly

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Easiest woman at Bank 253 1 hr richy 7
Island Creek shooting 2 hr Friend 147
Word Association (Aug '11) 2 hr -Prince- 6,897
~*~ Last Post Wins ~*~ (Aug '11) 3 hr Icnoptnthis 7,542
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 3 hr -Prince- 25,601
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 3 hr Kyboy 2,514
nugent not selling 3 hr Party Pooper 51

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages