United States

#1 Jun 21, 2010
someone please help.
jack

Ashland, KY

#2 Jun 21, 2010
Julia wrote:
someone please help.
Just go ahead and help yourself.no one looking.
a little country

Winchester, KY

#3 Jun 21, 2010
WHO ISN'T???? DAMN men around here anyway..LOOOOOOSERS!!
Juila

United States

#4 Jun 21, 2010
a little country wrote:
WHO ISN'T???? DAMN men around here anyway..LOOOOOOSERS!!
lol...anit that the truth, and the ones that look good are either queer as a two-dollar bill, or married.
Billy

Elkhorn City, KY

#5 Jun 21, 2010
Why does it matter if local men are "LOOOOOOSERS!!"? If you are horny then get what you need from him and send is a$$ home. That is what we do with you women.
a little country

Winchester, KY

#6 Jun 21, 2010
See what I mean??????? Ya you BILLY..I want more .....than a one nighter....and more and more.......
jak

Richlands, VA

#7 Jun 22, 2010
Julia wrote:
someone please help.
hey gurl.. luv 2 help u... i visit Richmond form time 2 time...:-)
pretty boy

Pikeville, KY

#8 Jun 22, 2010
I'm horny as hell ne cute guys out there
go shopping

Pikeville, KY

#9 Jun 22, 2010
adam and eve is running a special on vibrators this week, i seen one on there yesterday was 6.5 inches with differing speeds for your pleasure, who needs a man? sure they are good for a pounding once in awhile and we all know a vibrator cant replace the feel of a real wet tounge, but, hey, i have one of the little finger vibrators, just slide it on like a ring and go, right here at the desk, no big deal, gets me off real good....
Billy

Elkhorn City, KY

#10 Jun 22, 2010
a little country wrote:
See what I mean??????? Ya you BILLY..I want more .....than a one nighter....and more and more.......
That is why you are doing without too. Men want sex. Women want
a relationship with a good man. You get him and down the road you treat him like shit then wonder why he finds someone else. Then you go around saying: "all men are dogs", "why can't I find a good man", "I am so horny but all men are LOOOOOOOOOSERS". We're tired of your bullshit ladies. Get a frickin clue! We would rather pay a hooker than put up with your sorry asses. Hookers are cheaper too.
true billy

Pikeville, KY

#11 Jun 22, 2010
Billy wrote:
<quoted text>
That is why you are doing without too. Men want sex. Women want
a relationship with a good man. You get him and down the road you treat him like shit then wonder why he finds someone else. Then you go around saying: "all men are dogs", "why can't I find a good man", "I am so horny but all men are LOOOOOOOOOSERS". We're tired of your bullshit ladies. Get a frickin clue! We would rather pay a hooker than put up with your sorry asses. Hookers are cheaper too.
Men want sex and when their wives just quit and start watching F*CKING Lifetime 24-7 then why should they be shocked when the guy goes somewhere else and finds it. I woman who takes care of her man and keeps things interesting is very rare.
Billy

Elkhorn City, KY

#12 Jun 22, 2010
Hey "true billy"! How many women does it take to go tho the bathroom? Answer: 2. One to piss and one to wipe the piss of her pussy.

I think you women should just eat each other when you get horny. We guys enjoy seeing that too.

Hey girls! What turns a man into a QUEER. Answer:
A man gets tired of womens shitty ways.

You girls want more and more from a guy but you put out less and less over time. But you still
want all the other benefits of marriage even though you quit puttin out. That sounds like a scammer to me. We men hate scammers, thieves and liars. Give it up girls. You're always going to be alone until you change the way you treat us men.
o kemosabi

Pikeville, KY

#13 Jun 22, 2010
were those supposed to be jokes? cause they really sucked...im not alone, i have a good man, and we have good sex, not 24/7, he does work ya know, but its good when it happens, u cant screw every single hour of the day...so, get yerself a vibrator and the men dont go out cheating cuz they arent getting it at home, it wouldnt matter if the wife started laying spread eagle on the floor with her hooch out, the guy would still find a reason to cheat...if that is what he wants to do..
wished i was alone

Russell Springs, KY

#14 Jun 22, 2010
oh really! well what about those whinny ass men that won't leave you the h*** alone, alway's asking where you going what time are you coming back and alway's checking you're cell phone!!!
a little country

Cynthiana, KY

#15 Jun 22, 2010
Well now aren't you all upset....YOU have been with the wrong women for sure.... sooo maybe you should choose BETTER next time..and REMEMBER ALL WOMEN ARE NOT LIKE THAT!!!
o kemosabi

Pikeville, KY

#16 Jun 22, 2010
wow, got something to hide?
JUST SAYING

Grethel, KY

#17 Jun 23, 2010
wished i was alone wrote:
oh really! well what about those whinny ass men that won't leave you the h*** alone, alway's asking where you going what time are you coming back and alway's checking you're cell phone!!!
Maybe he is a little insecure!!!!
You never know. Maybe you are giving him a reason to be like that. I don't know your situation. I'm just saying. Maybe he is so crazy in love with you that he dosen't want to lose you or he could be a little possessive. Maybe he dosen't trust you. Why don't you ask him? I am sure he will tell you....
pretty boy

Pikeville, KY

#18 Jun 23, 2010
So I'm horny for a big ole Dick is there noone ti help me
Curious

Elkhorn City, KY

#19 Jun 23, 2010
pretty boy wrote:
So I'm horny for a big ole Dick is there noone ti help me
What would you do with it?
pretty boy

Pikeville, KY

#20 Jun 23, 2010
I would suck it dry

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anna Pinson: why don't your employees pick up ... 4 min No Quit In Amy 19
Paul Patton hates the Rebel flag and the south! 9 min No More Rebel Flags 39
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min Mickey402 142,378
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 11 min Where Is Mitch 28,768
My niece , is dating a black guy . 14 min No Problem 27
Hillary Clinton OUR next President 17 min Hill Wins 571
Hey CHRIS HARRIS & LESLIE COMBS! 41 min Amy 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages