ricky fraganeno
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
curious

United States

#1 Aug 27, 2010
Does anyone happen to know of a Ricky Fraganeno??? And any information about where he is now?
someone

Stanford, KY

#2 Aug 27, 2010
I know who he is. Heard he really straightened up. Not bad looking either. Don't tell my husband I said so.LOL
curious

United States

#3 Aug 29, 2010
Do you know how many kids he has??? Was he bad before?
someone

Stanford, KY

#4 Aug 29, 2010
I dont know a lot about him. If its the one I'm thinking of he's in his thirties and lives at Zebulon. I dont think he has kids. I dont want to say anything bad about him, he seems to be an OK guy.
curious

United States

#5 Aug 29, 2010
I'm tlkin about his dad I think. Because this one is in his 50's and has a son Ricky I believe
old friend

Pikeville, KY

#6 Aug 30, 2010
Ricky is about 50 now. He is still around here somewhere in Pikeville. You might even find him in front of the old courthouse, trading and bullsh*ting. It is an okay guy.
friend

Ransom, KY

#7 Jan 3, 2012
Ricky senior is a wonderful, funny good man and he is doing great and his son Ricky is a good friend of mine whom is doing great also, if u want to know anything about either of them give them a shout and don't let this start any negative talk.
life long friend

Mount Vernon, IN

#8 Sep 25, 2012
Yes, he is a really good guy. Ricky Sr has 4 kids all boys and the youngest is in his late teens or early 20's. Their whole family is good people.
lives with mom

Winchester, KY

#9 Sep 26, 2012
mommy,s boy there all alike, does not work draws a check and live of mom ,poor mom as 3sons and all the same
obama hater

United States

#10 Sep 26, 2012
John fraganeno stole me blind in my own house. hes just trash......I dont know ricky.....
longtime friend

Mount Vernon, IN

#11 Sep 30, 2012
This is not about John. You got a problem take it up with him face to face. Bet ya wont do that tho will ya?
Anonymous

Winchester, KY

#12 Oct 1, 2012
obama hater wrote:
John fraganeno stole me blind in my own house. hes just trash......I dont know ricky.....
well why not just go have a talk with John oh I know why because he would beat the hell out of ya. Stop being a bitch and go see him
Angel

Raleigh, NC

#13 Apr 22, 2013
curious wrote:
Does anyone happen to know of a Ricky Fraganeno??? And any information about where he is now?
I remember Ricky from elementary school he was always so cute and sweet. Wish I had paid more attention to him, I heard he had a crush on me once, but I was a quiet girl and was too shy for that.
sureofit

Clay City, KY

#14 Apr 22, 2013
He had a crush on me at school too! He use to walk up and smel my ass after I pooped. Sometimes, Id leave a little poop juice for him to lick off, he loved it!
not exactly

Ransom, KY

#15 Apr 22, 2013
well the other sons might be okay but the person saying all the sons are good people is either lying or doesn't know them very good. john was always a well known thief and a druggie. maybe he finally got his act together. I know he used to steal. I can't say the same about the other ones but john was always trouble. if you're gonna claim something that is false on here people like me have are justified to correct you for it. it's the person's fault that lied saying all the sons were good that I had to type this. lol
not exactly

Ransom, KY

#16 Apr 22, 2013
look at all the check marks from folks that agree john is a thief. lol I bet he stole off them too. if everyone that john ever stole off came on here and put a green check mark the topix mainframe would likely have a short circuit and burst into flames. hahaha
obama hater

United States

#17 Apr 22, 2013
Meltdown81 wrote:
<quoted text> well why not just go have a talk with John oh I know why because he would beat the hell out of ya. Stop being a bitch and go see him
hey dumbshit I did whoop the shit out of him and his friend...me and the 4 guys that was at my house when he showed up made a mess out of both of them....so i guess i dont have to go see him huh??

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#18 Apr 23, 2013
longtime friend wrote:
This is not about John. You got a problem take it up with him face to face. Bet ya wont do that tho will ya?
they will all jump on you ain't a 1 of them boys will fight 1 on 1 ALL DOPERS ALL THIEVES ALL WILL SLEEP WITH ANYTHING AN EVERYTHING AND IS NOT ASHAMED TO ADMIT TO STD'S
Well

Elizabethtown, IN

#19 Jun 15, 2013
I thought he had 5 sons. 3 with one and one with another and one with another.
fyi

Winchester, KY

#20 Nov 11, 2013
Always heard if you f**** with the bull, you f*** with the horns to all you bit****.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I am dating a black man. 3 min not_a_hater 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min ChromiuMan 167,979
Dr Whitney Maynard Rauth Valley Vet (May '12) 19 min AnimalLoverWithAN... 33
Ray Jones for Pike County Judge Executive 41 min curious 61
Taking a knee !! 45 min tigger 3
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 1 hr Coal miner 37,686
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 2 hr Kyboy 5,571

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages