Next Last
Curious

Kermit, WV

#1 Apr 10, 2011
was anyone hurt? heard it was bad
Pill Head

Winchester, KY

#2 Apr 11, 2011
There was one where a couple people had to be flown out, hurt bad. A local pillhead hit them, was reported driving eratic before he hurt the people.
CLAYTON BIGSBY

Pikeville, KY

#3 Apr 11, 2011
well anybody heard anything else? and where did it happen at?
No News

Winchester, KY

#4 Apr 11, 2011
CLAYTON BIGSBY wrote:
well anybody heard anything else? and where did it happen at?
Saturday or Sunday, just know one was 13 year old girl from the Marrowbone area. The guy that hit them was a long term pill head, the courts should have had him off the road years ago. You could see this one coming.

This county is not safe to drive in, sad! Those people will have long term pain and suffering and will probably be disabled for life on account of a pillhead driver!
wondering

Pikeville, KY

#5 Apr 11, 2011
No News wrote:
<quoted text>
Saturday or Sunday, just know one was 13 year old girl from the Marrowbone area. The guy that hit them was a long term pill head, the courts should have had him off the road years ago. You could see this one coming.
This county is not safe to drive in, sad! Those people will have long term pain and suffering and will probably be disabled for life on account of a pillhead driver!
And most likely he was driving without insurance?
jimmy

Elkhorn City, KY

#6 Apr 11, 2011
his dad probably pays it for him.
CLAYTON BIGSBY

Pikeville, KY

#7 Apr 11, 2011
well just who is the local pillhead that we are talking about?
Bad News

Winchester, KY

#8 Apr 11, 2011
CLAYTON BIGSBY wrote:
well just who is the local pillhead that we are talking about?
Shawn Sawyers, long time thief and pill head and yes his daddy, the courts and everybody else has created this problem. So many breaks it's beyond count. Now two people are seriously injured, could have been killed. This is the prime reason insurance is so high in Pike County and the roads are not safe to drive on. The pillheads are making the roads impossible to drive on.
CLAYTON BIGSBY

Pikeville, KY

#9 Apr 11, 2011
did this happen above daniels creek ?i was up through there today and saw the paint in the road from an accident.
question

Carlisle, KY

#10 Apr 11, 2011
Bad News wrote:
<quoted text>
Shawn Sawyers, long time thief and pill head and yes his daddy, the courts and everybody else has created this problem. So many breaks it's beyond count. Now two people are seriously injured, could have been killed. This is the prime reason insurance is so high in Pike County and the roads are not safe to drive on. The pillheads are making the roads impossible to drive on.
Do you mean Salyers?
Pill Head

Winchester, KY

#11 Apr 11, 2011
question wrote:
<quoted text> Do you mean Salyers?
Yes, I believe that is correct!
I Know

Carlisle, KY

#12 Apr 11, 2011
Bad News wrote:
<quoted text>
I for one know that his dad IS ONE OF THE BEST MEN I HAVE EVER KNOWN. I worked for him years ago. He and his wife are good people and do not mean any harm to no one. They have had a rough time with there boys, Just like A LOT OF US HAVE, BUT THEY ARE THERE CHILDREN. Does not make things right,But I have been in there shoes and "IF YOU LOVE YOUR KIDS" You will be there for them even when they are in the wrong. Don't blame his dad and mom.
Nosey

Elkhorn City, KY

#13 Apr 11, 2011
Pill Head wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I believe that is correct!
Is this the wreck with mom and daughter...Her parents are Beverly and Ronald gene Adkins from Marrowbone hill...
Sorry

Carlisle, KY

#14 Apr 11, 2011
I Know wrote:
<quoted text> I for one know that his dad IS ONE OF THE BEST MEN I HAVE EVER KNOWN. I worked for him years ago. He and his wife are good people and do not mean any harm to no one. They have had a rough time with there boys, Just like A LOT OF US HAVE, BUT THEY ARE THERE CHILDREN. Does not make things right,But I have been in there shoes and "IF YOU LOVE YOUR KIDS" You will be there for them even when they are in the wrong. Don't blame his dad and mom.
Sorry But I Want To Say One More Thing, Blame The Court System, NOT DAD & MOM.
Jeff

Winchester, KY

#15 Apr 11, 2011
Nosey wrote:
<quoted text> Is this the wreck with mom and daughter...Her parents are Beverly and Ronald gene Adkins from Marrowbone hill...
Yes pray for them.
Concerned Citizen

Pikeville, KY

#16 Apr 11, 2011
What is the daughter's name?
Sorry

Carlisle, KY

#17 Apr 11, 2011
Is this Kermit's family you all are talking about that got hurt?

Since: Feb 11

Elkhorn City, KY

#18 Apr 11, 2011
Bad News wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually our insurance rates rank 29 in the country so they are considered more on the low side. Rates are determined by road conditions and probability of litigation. "Pillhead" population is not a factor. Also its nice to know if I leave Pike County I am no longer in danger of encountering an impaired driver. Get real! Eastern Ky doesn't have a lock on addiction. Its a national problem. What separates us is our willingness to be ignorant and loud about it.
Nosey

Elkhorn City, KY

#19 Apr 11, 2011
Concerned Citizen wrote:
What is the daughter's name?
Katie Coleman,mom is natlie
just heard

Pikeville, KY

#20 Apr 11, 2011
What time was the wreck today? And was it Natalie and Katie that got hurt? Also did Sean? Ive not heard anything about it so just wondering what all happened. Thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 4 min living dead girl 23,972
Party got busted behind Upike 28 min Ima told 23
song title game, anyone? (Oct '08) 29 min Musikologist 23,353
First Lady 37 min Ronald was a poser 8
Why Are So Many People Leaving Pike County ? (May '11) 1 hr right on justice 590
News Hurley inaugurated as 20th UPike president (Oct '13) 2 hr eddie 7
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 2 hr Ronald was a poser 26,048
More from around the web

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]