Sandra Gibson & George AKA Doodle Bug...

Sandra Gibson & George AKA Doodle Bug on Harolds Br.

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

drughater

Virgie, KY

#1 Oct 16, 2010
Why didn't they get busted everyone knows they r druggies & drugdealers they take people 2 the Dr and treat them like hell,they bring drugs in from Columbus and the social services gave that kid back 2 them why is that? Why is Doodle and sissy able 2 get by with this he is a woman beater I know this for a fact they talk about every freind they have I was with Doodle for a second and he tried beating on me & he knows for a fact that that little boy don't belong to him and she seemed to convince him that he was the daddy she probably dont know who the daddy is she is so jealous of everyone hey Sissy why don't you just get what you deserve you take peoples money and laugh about it but they laugh at you for the way you talk you have snorted more pills than a pig snorts daily thats why you cant talk but what goes around comes around and I live on harolds branch and I am sick of the traffic who is actually your true freind do you have one I doubt it your a using druggie drug dealer and your drug dealing days will come to a halt and you may have that boy now but you wont come soon I have pictures of you snorting pills in front of that boy yes I can see in ur house I see Doodle coming in from his columbus trips and what your only true freind you probably have is Aleatha & I know for a fact she has been going to columbus with u all and buying pills so all of you will go down I am working with the police and unite lets see how doodle explains how he has what he has with him with no job he is pathetic and so is anyone that comes to your house yes I saw Aleatha leaving your house after she dropped off a load of pills from columbus go get what u all deserve u peice of trash and your mommy to she is no better than you are and the drug buddy's that come there well thats all of pikeville and Doodle you will pay for what you did to me you know who this is I called on you before and I will again my man and Doodle grew up together and you couldnt stand that he wanted me and I didnt want him and threaten me all you want but your druggie but ran your mouth but didnt back it up go snort another pill
PILLHATER

Virgie, KY

#2 Oct 18, 2010
don't forget doodle and sissy and a couple of there pill buddys go to Flordia once a month to get there 30's and there nerve as well as to columbus to get there 15's 30's 40's and 80's as well as nerve not to mention all the lortabs they get in both states as well as KY the police has been there several times unite even had a warrant for sissy a few years ago and nothing ever become of that. Something needs to be done bout all the drugs they sell in that trailor court. as far as doodle and sissy having there son they don't her mom keeps him 99% of the time and doodle being brains dad well that is a joke. everyone that sees that baby and that knows bubby doo knows that brain is dug out of bubby doo ass. if the police was smart they would raid them right now and between what is in sisssys purse and doodle pocket in his little black pouch and whats in there safe in the bedroom they would find enough oxy, xanex,roxy and lortabs to overdose half of pikeville
kat

Phelps, KY

#3 Oct 25, 2010
so true they even take food stamps for drugs so does her nasty skanky mom they call momma sue they need to be caught and that kid taken from them take from sissy and give to her momma is just as bad trassh !!!!
Wondering

Winchester, KY

#4 Oct 25, 2010
What ever happened to his other kids? Didn't he have 2 or 3 more?
Doodles Son bugsy

Columbus, OH

#5 Oct 30, 2010
Hes kids are just fine..you guys are some noisy loser's with obviously no lives to live..
And as for the baby who cares who his father is my dad takes care of that baby loves and supports him everyday he takes care of all his kids..Fuck you all and stop talking about my family
Clarissa Miller

Columbus, OH

#6 Jan 17, 2011
Well well I see the small town of Mayberry with all the small minded inbred hillbillies hasn't changed so much after all. What do you KNOW of my twin? Not what you assume, or your jealous, narsostic personalities tell you, BUT what do you KNOW? drughater who are you? You hide behind some screen name because your not woman enough to publicly stand? Cowardice. DNA? WTF is DNA worth when our judicial system is overburdened with dead beat dads who not only deny their children but neglect them. So one must ask does it matter so much who fathered a child as does who is a father to a child? drughater there is a law against stalking dear and you've just publicly admitted to the crime. Are you that obcessed with my brother that you stalk him and make up stories for revenge? You intelligent people know so much you didn't know he has a twin in Columbus that he visits? Oh, don't bother as I do NOT use ANY type of drug nor do I even drink, think alcohol should be illegal too in fact as it IS a drug. So for all the haters and stalkers of "Mayberry" get all the facts k? Now yall come back ya hear? hahahahhahah fucking hilljacks.
In the ring

Paintsville, KY

#7 Jan 19, 2011
Clarissa Miller wrote:
Well well I see the small town of Mayberry with all the small minded inbred hillbillies hasn't changed so much after all. What do you KNOW of my twin? Not what you assume, or your jealous, narsostic personalities tell you, BUT what do you KNOW? drughater who are you? You hide behind some screen name because your not woman enough to publicly stand? Cowardice. DNA? WTF is DNA worth when our judicial system is overburdened with dead beat dads who not only deny their children but neglect them. So one must ask does it matter so much who fathered a child as does who is a father to a child? drughater there is a law against stalking dear and you've just publicly admitted to the crime. Are you that obcessed with my brother that you stalk him and make up stories for revenge? You intelligent people know so much you didn't know he has a twin in Columbus that he visits? Oh, don't bother as I do NOT use ANY type of drug nor do I even drink, think alcohol should be illegal too in fact as it IS a drug. So for all the haters and stalkers of "Mayberry" get all the facts k? Now yall come back ya hear? hahahahhahah fucking hilljacks.
Who are you to talk about anyone? you are a cold hearted killer, and when did they let you out of prison? you said we was hillbillies and called pike mayberry. so why do you live here big shot? you just pulled 20 some years for killing a dude over a bag of weed, so start with yourself and judge that. and I hate how you think your bad because you was in prison and killed someone. you dont bullie me at all. I would beat your a** easy and make you like it in a clean no weapons fight. so any time you think your bad remember I,m bader. so stop talking like you smart and above anyone, your white trash and a cold blooded killer. and you will end up back in there, your a drunk and a trouble maker,and try to bully people. i remember you well, and you and your whole family are trash, your mom is a child molester and a child abruser. and didnt she kill her own sister because she was mental and didnt want to deal with her ? so bring it on jailbird.
Clarissa Miller

Saint Louisville, OH

#8 Jan 25, 2011
Who are you then? I obviously have nothing to hide as my real name is posted.....
Alethea

United States

#9 Jan 25, 2011
In the ring wrote:
<quoted text> Who are you to talk about anyone? you are a cold hearted killer, and when did they let you out of prison? you said we was hillbillies and called pike mayberry. so why do you live here big shot? you just pulled 20 some years for killing a dude over a bag of weed, so start with yourself and judge that. and I hate how you think your bad because you was in prison and killed someone. you dont bullie me at all. I would beat your a** easy and make you like it in a clean no weapons fight. so any time you think your bad remember I,m bader. so stop talking like you smart and above anyone, your white trash and a cold blooded killer. and you will end up back in there, your a drunk and a trouble maker,and try to bully people. i remember you well, and you and your whole family are trash, your mom is a child molester and a child abruser. and didnt she kill her own sister because she was mental and didnt want to deal with her ? so bring it on jailbird.
Look here for one thing Clarissa is not trying to act bad she has a damn good life compared to the rest of us hell what she has done in what little time she has been out it takes you or me or whoever the **** wrote a leftime to do and you need to stop talking about the deceased talk about me all you want but however do not talk about their Mother and @ least Clarissa can do her time u maggots could you do that kind of time I doubt it so leave her be and I mean it, She is a better person than u or I so dog me MOFO"s don't talk shit that you will hide behind a computer and not put your name and I will strss this one more time she doesn't act like she is a badass nor does she want any trouble so leave it all be because u will never have the backbone to back it up
your fat and funny

Paintsville, KY

#10 Jan 26, 2011
Alethea wrote:
<quoted text>Look here for one thing Clarissa is not trying to act bad she has a damn good life compared to the rest of us hell what she has done in what little time she has been out it takes you or me or whoever the **** wrote a leftime to do and you need to stop talking about the deceased talk about me all you want but however do not talk about their Mother and @ least Clarissa can do her time u maggots could you do that kind of time I doubt it so leave her be and I mean it, She is a better person than u or I so dog me MOFO"s don't talk shit that you will hide behind a computer and not put your name and I will strss this one more time she doesn't act like she is a badass nor does she want any trouble so leave it all be because u will never have the backbone to back it up
what ever cow, who are you trying to kiss up to. you are always talking crap and in others business. never a dim moment for you. are you like paying that dude they call :hump: to date you? that is the rumor right now.and that you lefted your husband and kids for him? anyway whoever wrote that topix about that clarissa girl, is stupid and clearly dont know her will. but we all knew or should have knew that you would stick your big nose in it.have you ever just minded your own business? as long as I have known you you havent. you have been a awful human I have heard you act like you do no wrong and everyone else was trash, you even went as far as saying you was a church member. christians dont talk like you do and they dont pack tells and sell (you know) so stop acting like your someones friend.friends like you Big A. she dont need, could do without. your two face as they come. and who ever wrote that sounds like they are just trying to get her fired up, from what I see she has payed for what she has done, and it is between her and god. and what ever happen to her at home is in the past and not her fault. so be for real and stop being fake face.
in the ring

Williamson, WV

#11 Jan 26, 2011
Clarissa Miller wrote:
Who are you then? I obviously have nothing to hide as my real name is posted.....
I,m just messing with you . I dont even know you, just something I heard. and someone put me up to writing all that just to see if you would have a come back. super sorry and I dont know if any of that stuff was true. someone I talked to today said I shouldnt have put that stuff, that they knew you and you was a sweet girl. so sorry again.
just saying

Garrettsville, OH

#12 Jan 30, 2011
i'd like to know how they got of jail so fast when they got picked up in tennessee...if it'd been me i'd still be in there...sound's like something fishy is goin on there somewhere....seem's like everytime one of them get into trouble all they get is a slap on the back makes you wonder if they aren't cahoot's with the police maybe there selling to them hummmm....think about they ahve got away with so much & they do have alot & i mean alot of traffic come on no one have that much company no matter who you are... or even if you have a terminal illness....i'm just saying....you can get away with it for awhile but not forever.....and as for the baby it is taken care of by it's grandmother & she is a damn good grandmother....... i have nothing to do with sissy or doodle jsut what i hear & know for sure that is the truth....just give it time & they will go down & who know's who they'll take with them....think about that b/c they aren't going down by thereself's!!!!!!!!!!
man on the moon

Garrettsville, OH

#13 Jan 30, 2011
bblahblahblahblah!!!!!!!!!!
faksjdfjalsj

Garrettsville, OH

#14 Jan 30, 2011
jfaeuasdfkasjdfasefr
one bad bitch

Pikeville, KY

#15 Jan 30, 2011
every bit of the comments about sissy and doodle are true.its really sad that brian (the baby) is in the middle of all the drugs .and it amase me how they havent got caught.and the trash a.k.a budda lips alethia newsome that does the drug runs for them is the main one that will snitch it all on them to save her fat red headed ass.sue knows everything that goes on but keeps her mouth shut because of brian.when its all said and done the law and snitchs will have the last laugh.when it comes down to it have to be snitchs theirself or paying someone off one or they would have been caught by now.worst part is they pick the weakest and poorest drug addicts and take their money and food stamps taking food out of childrens mouths..but in the end god will get them.this should be posted everyday til something is done.i know people thats been put in jail for less
JustAFriend

Winchester, KY

#16 Feb 28, 2013
Sissy and Doodle is about to get hit by the Karma bus.:) Watch ur backs!
misky

Richmond, KY

#17 Mar 1, 2013
what makes you say that ? how do you know?
this is crap

Richmond, KY

#18 Mar 1, 2013
well if you are a friend you need to let them know what you know...i would if i knew them but i dont and a childs name shouldnt be put in this.
observer

Robinson Creek, KY

#19 Mar 1, 2013
They havent slowed down at all!!! All hours of the day and night theres traffic...Its the first of the month, guess they got that trailer stacked from floor to ceiling...
Just Saying

Pikeville, KY

#20 Mar 7, 2013
just saying wrote:
i'd like to know how they got of jail so fast when they got picked up in tennessee...if it'd been me i'd still be in there...sound's like something fishy is goin on there somewhere....seem's like everytime one of them get into trouble all they get is a slap on the back makes you wonder if they aren't cahoot's with the police maybe there selling to them hummmm....think about they ahve got away with so much & they do have alot & i mean alot of traffic come on no one have that much company no matter who you are... or even if you have a terminal illness....i'm just saying....you can get away with it for awhile but not forever.....and as for the baby it is taken care of by it's grandmother & she is a damn good grandmother....... i have nothing to do with sissy or doodle jsut what i hear & know for sure that is the truth....just give it time & they will go down & who know's who they'll take with them....think about that b/c they aren't going down by thereself's!!!!!!!!!!
Tha women who wrote this is Jamie Blankenship--Mike Hall's ex girlfriend.TRUST + BELIEV..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min spaceship 141,425
Judge Combs Redux 20 min amy 15
feel sorry for interracial children 28 min Another proud race 10
SS Is Notifying People That Lawyer Committed 1 hr curious 181
Dr. Lela Maynard Johnson 1 hr inmyopinion 3
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 3 hr Cowboy 28,278
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 4 hr _FLATLINE-------- 24,526
Paul Patton hates the Rebel flag and the south! 6 hr Cowboy 18
W. Keith Hall News (Dec '14) 9 hr Amy 269
Pig in a poke 23 hr nowimrottentothecore 24
More from around the web

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages