Posted in the Pikeville Forum

needajob

United States

#1 Feb 5, 2012
Does anyone know of any coal truck driving jobs that are hiring
job

Chesterfield, MO

#2 Feb 5, 2012
dopey's maybe gwendall hall trivette trucking jerry neil little there is all kinds of those jobs these are all virgie area
needajob

United States

#3 Feb 5, 2012
Thanks I will go check them out
hmmmm

Richmond, KY

#4 Feb 5, 2012
FYI, the coal business is way down right now. I know that one trucking company shut down a week or 2 ago. The guy told me they called a meeting after work on a Thursday to be told and they had to go clean out their trucks and leave. The Railroad has transferred people all over the place. That is in SE KY but I heard over in Williamson that things are not as bad.
needajob

United States

#5 Feb 5, 2012
Man that's awful I hate that this is happening driving is the only thing that I've ever done but thanks for the info
Poptart Tea Bagger

Godley, TX

#6 Feb 5, 2012
Get a Meth habit and sign uo for welfare like everyone else does around here. you will fit in just fine.
justsaying

Chesterfield, MO

#7 Feb 5, 2012
job wrote:
dopey's maybe gwendall hall trivette trucking jerry neil little there is all kinds of those jobs these are all virgie area
Jerry hasnt been in trucking in what, 15+ years? Trivettes always needs drivers, tractor more than 10 wheelers though.
needajob

United States

#8 Feb 5, 2012
That's what I drive 18 wheel..why is he always needing drivers is he hard to work for.
try these

Pikeville, KY

#9 Feb 7, 2012
Fuel TRansport; I see them all the time hauling from the Virgie/Pikeville area; TRivette TRucking (Robin Trivette); KRA TRucking (Darren Akers) and maybe try some trucking compaines over around 3 mile at Jenkins.
needajob

United States

#10 Feb 7, 2012
Ok thanks I will check them all I need to work bad
another one

Richmond, KY

#11 Feb 7, 2012
i did that for about 5 years...then went to long haul for martin truck lines...a great bunch of people to work for...great money..retirement ins..dental.. you can usually pick your route...4 day out.. or 6 day out...i do the 4 day out 3 in.
needajob

United States

#12 Feb 7, 2012
I'm not sure about driving otr I've been driving for about for about 28 years..but then again you have to do what you have to do even if that means driving otr..thanks for the info
red

Antioch, TN

#14 Apr 3, 2013
Does anyone know if there is anyone hiring for off road coal hauling ten wheeler surface mining
Tweak Mining

Elkhorn City, KY

#15 Apr 3, 2013
Tweak Mining/Trucking just opened up a large truck and mine and they are looking for drivers all around the Pike Co area as I was told. It is supposed to be a new mines that also has their own trucks and are in need of drivers and also looking for miners as I was told. Going there as soon as I get a day of work to get me an application, ads i hear they are overpaying other companies as well as drivers.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#16 Jun 25, 2013
Would anybody at all in Pike County hire someone to drive coal trucks if they have CDL-A license with all endorsements, 1 year experience driving tractor-trailer OTR 48 state van and flatbed experience? And really knows the roads in Pike County?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
~*~ Last Post Wins ~*~ (Aug '11) 23 min Princess Hey 8,785
Who Owns PMC 1 hr Loki 4
Can Hillary Win 1 hr No To Trump 30
Drain Pikeville Swamp 1 hr Loki 20
still trying to steal the election 1 hr No To Trump 96
Frankie Got Spanked 1 hr Democrat Victory 10
another one bit the dust 1 hr No To Trump 9
Baby One More Time 4 hr Rusty 25

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web