floor mat

Hazard, KY

#1 Jan 8, 2013
The talk is Kentucky wants to go tobacco free.thats great but,they need to go all the way free, if they start that.Stop selling and growing tobacco in Kentucky. lets punish the entire state and not just the smokers.where is the smokers rights.We have opened the boarders and we have let the gay's marry.But punish the smokers.Sounds like our rights doesnt matter.

Since: Mar 11

Nerinx, KY

#2 Jan 8, 2013
If they ban smoking they need to ban tobacco. They won't. No balls. Govt. wants the tax money to bad. Alcohol causes as many deaths as tobacco.
grammer cop

United States

#3 Jan 8, 2013
floor mat wrote:
The talk is Kentucky wants to go tobacco free.thats great but,they need to go all the way free, if they start that.Stop selling and growing tobacco in Kentucky. lets punish the entire state and not just the smokers.where is the smokers rights.We have opened the boarders and we have let the gay's marry.But punish the smokers.Sounds like our rights doesnt matter.
---BORDERS---
floor mat

Hazard, KY

#4 Jan 8, 2013
thanks grammer cop.I guess it is all that smoke.It's clouded my brain.LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
people who don't have a life in the city park 41 min yo yo 10
What is the story about the Creekmore (Lowe) Ma... (Jan '10) 50 min Correction 22
Did Greg May and Ray Jones Get Doug Sayers to R... 1 hr Vikingettes 29
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 1 hr Kyboy 2,071
~*~ Last Post Wins ~*~ (Aug '11) 2 hr -Prince- 7,204
Airport mobile home 2 hr PBX and greed 35
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 4 hr _FLATLINE-------- 25,422
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages