ISRAEL "Dissolving" Muslim DOME of Ro...

ISRAEL "Dissolving" Muslim DOME of Rock_________

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

news

AOL

#1 Aug 31, 2012
Proud of my tan

Phelps, KY

#2 Aug 31, 2012
Are there any muslims directly affected?
duh

Virgie, KY

#3 Sep 1, 2012
If that is true, why didnt they show the video of it being taken down? Maybe because it isnt happening? Why a still photo with someone talking about it?
tear it down

Ransom, KY

#4 Sep 1, 2012
well the muslims should not have propped their dome up right on top of someone else's holy site.

I don't trust israel too much but the muslims think they can do anything they want without consquences.

you don't build your mosque on a site that is already considered holy by another religion. same goes for christians or anyone else. don't think you can just come along, find something someone else already loves or cares about and take it upon yourself to build something else on top of it. maybe religions outta learn to respect the rights of other religions and even non religious persons.
From Trigg County

Manhattan, KS

#5 Sep 1, 2012
First, the Dome of the Rock is not beign torn down, dissolved, etc. It is a World Heritage Site, not to mention that destroying it would start the biggest, bloodiest war that you can imagine.

Second, for the person "tear it down" who posted the above: The site of the old Jewish Temple was being used as a garbage dump when the Muslims cleaned it up and built the Dome of the Rock. There had not been a Jewish Temple there since 70 AD, over 600 years before the Dome of the Rock was built.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#6 Sep 1, 2012
From Trigg County wrote:
First, the Dome of the Rock is not beign torn down, dissolved, etc. It is a World Heritage Site, not to mention that destroying it would start the biggest, bloodiest war that you can imagine.
Second, for the person "tear it down" who posted the above: The site of the old Jewish Temple was being used as a garbage dump when the Muslims cleaned it up and built the Dome of the Rock. There had not been a Jewish Temple there since 70 AD, over 600 years before the Dome of the Rock was built.
Pretty much this.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Liquor On Sundays (Dec '14) 21 min Cowboy 109
Vote Ray Out 1 hr Blacktop Boy 214
Cowboy 1 hr Cowboy 14
Twyla Fausnaugh and Angela Certain 1 hr Ready set GO 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr uMoron 143,069
Fuzzy's Grandson May run for Sheriff in 2018 2 hr Good Choice 18
Barry Chaney said 3 hr Got It Done 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages