Pikeville, KY

#1 May 25, 2010
Is she really crazy?
yes

Elkhorn City, KY

#4 May 25, 2010
CURIOUS wrote:
Is she really crazy?
yes, no doubt about it she is a nasty wh@re she will do anything for a pill fu@ck old men for drugs she shot her sugar daddy over pills i guess he wouldnt give her any she has been a nasty wh@re since she was young the word NO is not in her vocabulary & she has every disease known to man stuff clorox couldnt get rid of and she is a piece of shit for a mother
The King

Shelbiana, KY

#5 May 25, 2010
Wonder why she didn't go to jail for shooting that man?? I find that really funny. If it would have been me, they would have put me under the jail!
chip

Mount Vernon, KY

#6 May 25, 2010
does she have a brother named riley?
The King

Shelbiana, KY

#7 May 25, 2010
chip wrote:
does she have a brother named riley?
No she has a brother named Eddie.
Badz

Elkhorn City, KY

#8 May 25, 2010
Danged if you people sure won't rake a person through the coals and act like you are so much better. But that is typical of this place and I would expect nothing more. I know her, her sister and brother. I'm not gonna go off bragging about how good everybody is but sure aren't going to belittle them. some of you ought to take a good look in the mirror.
Who

Mount Sterling, KY

#9 May 26, 2010
Badz wrote:
Danged if you people sure won't rake a person through the coals and act like you are so much better. But that is typical of this place and I would expect nothing more. I know her, her sister and brother. I'm not gonna go off bragging about how good everybody is but sure aren't going to belittle them. some of you ought to take a good look in the mirror.
What Is the name of her sister?
Badz

Elkhorn City, KY

#10 May 26, 2010
Dee Dee
OMG

Pikeville, KY

#11 May 26, 2010
She is not even worth talking about she is trash and she will be in jail where she belongs.
just curious

Winchester, KY

#12 May 26, 2010
OMG wrote:
She is not even worth talking about she is trash and she will be in jail where she belongs.
Who, and what are you talking about? Just curious.
NAME

Pikeville, KY

#13 May 26, 2010
She will be in the News Express lets say in June.
just curious

United States

#14 May 27, 2010
NAME wrote:
Who, Misty Dawn? Just what will she be in the paper for? If you "REALLY" knew for sure that she would be you would tell it!!
lol123

Clay City, KY

#15 Jun 5, 2010
yes wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, no doubt about it she is a nasty wh@re she will do anything for a pill fu@ck old men for drugs she shot her sugar daddy over pills i guess he wouldnt give her any she has been a nasty wh@re since she was young the word NO is not in her vocabulary & she has every disease known to man stuff clorox couldnt get rid of and she is a piece of shit for a mother
I know misty dawn better than any of you people and she is a wonderful mother and she is not a pill wh@re so who ever the fu@*k you are talking about misty shut your fu@c*in mouths and go take a look in the mirror and you will find out you are not perfect neither and you people don't even know how to spell Clorox so go back to kindergarten ...
lol123

Clay City, KY

#16 Jun 5, 2010
NAME wrote:
you don't know when or if she will be in it or not ..
lol123

Clay City, KY

#18 Jun 5, 2010
CURIOUS wrote:
Is she really crazy?
No she is not crazy
lol123

Clay City, KY

#19 Jun 5, 2010
Badz wrote:
Thank you for taking up for misty dawn you are a very nice and kind person
lol123

Clay City, KY

#20 Jun 5, 2010
The King wrote:
Wonder why she didn't go to jail for shooting that man?? I find that really funny. If it would have been me, they would have put me under the jail!
she hasn't went to jail because she has problems and some people understand that.Also the only reason she shot him is because she was holding his gun and he grabbed the gun and tried to pull her on top of him to rape her but the gun went off on him.And misty is my family and we are as close as white on rice..
trash

Elkhorn City, KY

#21 Jun 5, 2010
lol123 wrote:
<quoted text> I know misty dawn better than any of you people and she is a wonderful mother and she is not a pill wh@re so who ever the fu@*k you are talking about misty shut your fu@c*in mouths and go take a look in the mirror and you will find out you are not perfect neither and you people don't even know how to spell Clorox so go back to kindergarten ...
dumbass i spelled it correctly.
trash

Elkhorn City, KY

#22 Jun 5, 2010
lol123 wrote:
<quoted text> she hasn't went to jail because she has problems and some people understand that.Also the only reason she shot him is because she was holding his gun and he grabbed the gun and tried to pull her on top of him to rape her but the gun went off on him.And misty is my family and we are as close as white on rice..
Problems?? I'm sure your talking about those diseases shes had for years have they finally got the best of her nasty a$$ Rape LMFAO you cant rape the willing misty dawn has never been nothing but a trouble making $lut and I sure wouldn't be proud to be related to such trash the last time I seen her nasty a$$ she looked awful worse than usual if raymond had gave her some pills like she was wanting he wouldn't have got shot but her problems are far from over she is in alot of trouble just wait and see unless she turns rat which shouldn't surprise anyone that wh@re will do ANYTHING any one that will fu@k and suck for a pill like she always has don't want to do jail time so quit taking up for that piece of trash she won't even take care of her kid and hasn't in many years
trash

Elkhorn City, KY

#23 Jun 5, 2010
trash wrote:
<quoted text>dumbass i spelled it correctly.
obviously you need to go back to school or buy some clorox you probably have never used clorox i'm sure you are as nasty as misty is or you wouldn't be on here taking up for that wh@re dumba$$ what a miserable life you must have

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
End Of The Word Game (May '11) 3 min Princess Hey 1,482
4 Letter Word Game (Mar '11) 3 min Princess Hey 2,050
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Ren 176,751
Brian Morris Exposed 3 hr buttfukuupass 2
District Court Judges race 4 hr lol 30
~*~ Last Post Wins ~*~ (Aug '11) 4 hr _FLATLINE-------- 9,792
|keep a word, drop a word game| (Jul '11) 5 hr Visitor Bob 336
County Attorney Race Sat big daddy here 134

Pikeville Jobs

Personal Finance